Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAFT 1.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 84, 85, 86  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
devils1854

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is the better Jones? Jarvis or Julio?

#JDI

Chuckie Keeton, Taysom Hill 2014 Heisman Campaign
coors

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sure if many others here on the Falcons board live in or anywhere around Atlanta.. but did anyone hear about the Atlanta Police helicopter that crashed last night? It crashed on MLK right near the intersection of Holmes. I actually witnessed it happen, and it was one of the most if not the most terrifying things I have ever witnessed. I happened to be at the CVS that was literally no more than a couple of football fields away. We orgionally noticed the helicopter because we were wondering why it was so close to the ground at the time, and it also had its spotlight on so we were wondering what they were looking for. Next thing you know, is the helicopter ended up like clipping the top of a power-line pole. After that, we just heard weird/loud noises, and then a big "crash" type sound. From where we were standing at the time, we weren't able to see anything after it clipped the power line pole, our vantage point couldn't see the helicopter when it made impact to the ground. It was truly scary, super surreal, I felt like I was watching this happen in a movie. My heart goes out to the two Atlanta Police officers who were killed in the crash, as well as the families of the officers. I hope to find out as to why this ended up happening, as to why they clipped the pole in the first place. We now know that the whole reason that the 'Copter was up and flying is because they were helping to find a missing young girl who I believe was 9 years old.

You can read more about it, here:
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/federal-officials-investigating-chopper-crash-that/nSxMc/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:

right now...? Quintorris Lopez "Julio" Jones.

And I'm a big time Jarvis fan.

Also, its hard to compare a WR with an OLB/DE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coors wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

Julio.

Jarvis is an almost as good version of Von Miller performing well in the SEC.

Julio is a top 10 NFL WR.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
coors wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

Julio.

Jarvis is an almost as good version of Von Miller performing well in the SEC.

Julio is a top 10 NFL WR.

that's the first time I have seen a comparison of Jarvis Jones, and I think Von Miller is a spot on one. Both guys are listed at about 6'3 240, with very close builds as well as supreme athleticism. Both guys are considered by many as "undersized" for the 4-3 defensive end position, but pretty much ideal size for a 3-4 outside backer. both guys have unbelievable motors, and their skill sets are eerily similar. Von has been extremely productive so far throughout his short career up until now, and I can honestly see Jarvis on that same path.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I woke up this morning, and had a email from the Atlanta Falcons. So I open it up, and I find that I am invited to a pretty exclusive Job Fair on Thursday Nov 29 from 1-4 at the Georgia Dome, and the companies that will be there include the Falcons, Braves, Hawks, Dream, Silverbacks, Rome Braves, Gwinnett Braves, Augusta Greenjackets, Atlanta Motor Speedway, etc....

Along with the job fair, I get a ticket to that nights Falcons/Saints Thursday night game.

#JDI

adam9

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
So I woke up this morning, and had a email from the Atlanta Falcons. So I open it up, and I find that I am invited to a pretty exclusive Job Fair on Thursday Nov 29 from 1-4 at the Georgia Dome, and the companies that will be there include the Falcons, Braves, Hawks, Dream, Silverbacks, Rome Braves, Gwinnett Braves, Augusta Greenjackets, Atlanta Motor Speedway, etc....

Along with the job fair, I get a ticket to that nights Falcons/Saints Thursday night game.

Damn that's awesome. Cool

You're going right? Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:

I wish I lived within 1,000 miles of Atlanta...

Adopt-a-Falcon: Matt Ryan - 31-43 72.1% 448 yards 3 TDs 0 INTs
swoosh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone have any interest in an iPad? PM me.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

Damn that's awesome. Cool

You're going right? Laughing

Of course Im going. Possibly getting a job with the Falcons, or bigger dream for me(Braves). Plus going to the 'Aints game is just icing on the cake.

#JDI

coors

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:

Consider me jealous!
If its invite only, and you are able to invite anyone yourself/have them invite someone that you recommend, then please help a fellow DirtyBird fan out! I would absolutely love that opportunity. I have been looking for something along those same lines for a long time now. I would cut off a finger to be able to attend Wink

And for when your there, good luck to you on finding a job or anything that may come out of the fair!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that the Half Blood Prince Blu Ray is about to begin its lightning deal, but I need to pull my cake out of the oven. Than I get sidetracked and look for something to eat. I come back after like 8 minutes and there all gone! WTF!!! Of all the sales this one sells out that fast? Really?

I could have had that bad boy for 4 bucks! Crying or Very sad Why!?!?!?!?

XBL GT: l JGOLD l Adopt a Falcon | LB | Paul Worrilow
devils1854

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
I know that the Half Blood Prince Blu Ray is about to begin its lightning deal, but I need to pull my cake out of the oven. Than I get sidetracked and look for something to eat. I come back after like 8 minutes and there all gone! WTF!!! Of all the sales this one sells out that fast? Really?

I could have had that bad boy for 4 bucks! Crying or Very sad Why!?!?!?!?

I've never done cyber Monday much. Too much luck and if your Internet is fast enough.

I did get some sweet deals at my local Walmart for Black Friday, and crowds were non existent.

Blue Rays:
All 3 LOTR($4 each)
Alien and Aliens($4 each)
Fight Club($4)
Cabin in the Woods($Cool
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid/ The Good The Bad and The Ugly/The Magnificent Seven three pack($7)
Last of the Mohicans($4)

TV:
Sons of Anarchy seasons 1-3($10 each)
How I Met Your Mother seasons 5-6($10 each)

PS3:
007 Legends($25$
Skyrim($25)
Batman:Arkham Asylum($10)
LA Noire($10)

Stuff for move to Denver:
Paula Dean 23 piece cookware($99)
6 qt crockpot($9)
3 barrel 2 qt crockpot($19)
Griddle($9)
Mini choppsr($4)
Blue Ray Player($3Cool

I also have a 47" Vizio 3D tv on layaway at Walmart that's over $130 off regular price.

Merry Christmas to me Smile

#JDI

swoosh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Treated myself to a camera. Got the Sony NEX 5-N and some accessories on the way.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Treated myself to a camera. Got the Sony NEX 5-N and some accessories on the way.
Let me know how that camera is. Been looking to get a camera.

Got my self an early Xmas present. I love books and have been looking for a cheap copy of a specific HP series. Problem is they are a UK exclusive and i'm not spending 20+ on one book. Shipping is what kills me. I love these reprints. Here is one example.

XBL GT: l JGOLD l Adopt a Falcon | LB | Paul Worrilow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 84, 85, 86  Next
Page 38 of 86

Jump to: