Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAFT 1.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 84, 85, 86  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swoosh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just made some AMAZING nachos.

- Doritos
- Cheese
- Chicken
- Beans
- BBQ sauce
- Sour cream
- Guacamole

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:

- Doritos
- Cheese
- Chicken
- Beans
- BBQ sauce
- Sour cream
- Guacamole

Nice. Imma try that recipe sometime haha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Nice. Imma try that recipe sometime haha

It's really simple. Preheat oven to 350, layer everything, cook for 12-15 minutes, and then add BBQ sauce, sour cream, and guac.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:

- Doritos
- Cheese
- Chicken
- Beans
- BBQ sauce
- Sour cream
- Guacamole

That sounds great. Too bad Im 2 weeks into Tapout XT and have been eating healthy as crap for the most part.

#JDI
Victor Cruz Pun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone's planning on getting Madden for the 360 when it comes out I'm running a league on here and we've got 15 people so far, the link is in my sig Very Happy

thelawoffices wrote:
Please. mission and I were butt buddies well before they ever even joined this website.
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rant time.

For the last 3 weeks I have been trying to get the Nike Free+ 3's at either D!cks or Sports authority. I figured why not buy them. Coupon brings them down to 80 and I need new workout shoes. Problem is they never have my size and I can't order them online or order them to the store. WTF. If you advertise a product in an ad make sure it is available for the customer. I know there can't be that many people in AZ that wear a 14. /rant Laughing
Patro14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
Rant time.

For the last 3 weeks I have been trying to get the Nike Free+ 3's at either D!cks or Sports authority. I figured why not buy them. Coupon brings them down to 80 and I need new workout shoes. Problem is they never have my size and I can't order them online or order them to the store. WTF. If you advertise a product in an ad make sure it is available for the customer. I know there can't be that many people in AZ that wear a 14. /rant Laughing
Damn and I though I had a big foot (size 12 1/2).

Soy del barrio de La Boca
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patro14 wrote:
Jgoldiscool wrote:
Rant time.

Damn and I though I had a big foot (size 12 1/2).
I actually wear 13, but the Free+ 3's run small for me so I opted to go with 14's.
sandwhich

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, just stopping in to extend a friendly invite for all PS3 users getting the new madden.
Peppers90 has an online league that's nearly filling up to a full 32 teams.
We'd like to see it get there, and your team is one of the open teams. IT should be real fun.
The link is in my signature.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=497028&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Make sure you come to the entertainment forum and help select the best tv shows accoring to the FF community.

#JDI
adam9

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atlanta radio station Project 96.1 is no longer running. They played mostly crappy music, but I loved some of the concerts they held and their morning show. Damn shame.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys i think its might be time i updated my sig and avy can any of you guys help me out, i just want one of DeCoud

Dirty Bird Watch: Thomas DeCoud

Sig and Avy by Jgoldiscool
coors

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:

- Doritos
- Cheese
- Chicken
- Beans
- BBQ sauce
- Sour cream
- Guacamole

those look great. I actually have a nacho recipe that is almost virtually spot on with your ingredients. the one thing that I do that personally makes a big difference, is using more than just one flavor of doritos. for me personally, I like to mix the original Nacho Cheese ones with usually Cool Ranch, and sometimes if I'm lucky and can locate the Taco Flavor ones at any of my local grocers. I know that these days there are tons of different crazy flavors, but I try and keep it as simple as possible. (Nacho+Ranch/Taco) I highly recommend next time making your nachos with a little bit of each kind of chip, I think you will like Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Atlanta radio station Project 96.1 is no longer running. They played mostly crappy music, but I loved some of the concerts they held and their morning show. Damn shame.

Project 96.1 was always a quality station and was always one of my presets. Not sure why it faded away so hard as of late.

Speaking of Atlanta Radio stations, there is a brand new one that has started to become a lot more talked about..
It's called Streetz 94.5 - http://www.streetz945.com/
As far as the actual music content, they are right up there with V103 and 107.9, if not a little bit better. The difference between this new 94.5 and the V103/1079 seems to be that 94.5 is a little more.. how can I put this.. the music content is more "urban." The rap that you hear on 94.5 is going to be whatever the hot current rap/hip hop.. this is the station that people in Atlanta are listening to. Being called Streetz is almost perfect, because the content is definitely more street savvy. The V103s and the HOT107.9s of the world have their rap content, but it's going to be more of the mainstream type (like whatever Kanye has just recently dropped.. T-Pain.. Pitbull..). The new 94.5 has more of a 2Chainz, Yo Gotti, Gucci Mane type of content. I personally enjoy the music selections on 94.5 way more than the other stations.

However, there is one issue with 94.5 and sadly its a big issue. The reception for 94.5 is beyond TERRIBLE. Up here in the Alpharetta/Johns Creek/North Fulton area, it is almost next to impossible to be able to leave the station on and actually listen to the music. I'm not sure why the reception/signal is so weak, but it makes it that literally you don't want to stay tuned in. Yesterday when I was in Atlanta, I made sure to check the station because I wanted to see if the signal issues were possibly on my end (even though it was the same in everyone's car.. I was just reaching).. and the signal was good. It wasn't great like I would have expected, but it was easily listenable. I'm hoping that the issues are just that of a new radio station/programming and trying to figure out their kinks and such.. because if they aren't able to fix the issue than I can tell everyone right now that the station won't last for another month if nobody outside of Atlanta city limits can tune in.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coors wrote:
adam9 wrote:

Project 96.1 was always a quality station and was always one of my presets. Not sure why it faded away so hard as of late.

Speaking of Atlanta Radio stations, there is a brand new one that has started to become a lot more talked about..
It's called Streetz 94.5 - http://www.streetz945.com/
As far as the actual music content, they are right up there with V103 and 107.9, if not a little bit better. The difference between this new 94.5 and the V103/1079 seems to be that 94.5 is a little more.. how can I put this.. the music content is more "urban." The rap that you hear on 94.5 is going to be whatever the hot current rap/hip hop.. this is the station that people in Atlanta are listening to. Being called Streetz is almost perfect, because the content is definitely more street savvy. The V103s and the HOT107.9s of the world have their rap content, but it's going to be more of the mainstream type (like whatever Kanye has just recently dropped.. T-Pain.. Pitbull..). The new 94.5 has more of a 2Chainz, Yo Gotti, Gucci Mane type of content. I personally enjoy the music selections on 94.5 way more than the other stations.

However, there is one issue with 94.5 and sadly its a big issue. The reception for 94.5 is beyond TERRIBLE. Up here in the Alpharetta/Johns Creek/North Fulton area, it is almost next to impossible to be able to leave the station on and actually listen to the music. I'm not sure why the reception/signal is so weak, but it makes it that literally you don't want to stay tuned in. Yesterday when I was in Atlanta, I made sure to check the station because I wanted to see if the signal issues were possibly on my end (even though it was the same in everyone's car.. I was just reaching).. and the signal was good. It wasn't great like I would have expected, but it was easily listenable. I'm hoping that the issues are just that of a new radio station/programming and trying to figure out their kinks and such.. because if they aren't able to fix the issue than I can tell everyone right now that the station won't last for another month if nobody outside of Atlanta city limits can tune in.

I'll have to see how good of reception I get in the Kennesaw and Cartersville areas.

Btw idk why Project 96-1 shut down. They had a big audience as the only rock station in the ATL. I know they sold the station for a good chunk of change. Whoever owned it probably made bank for it.. Like I said, most of the music they played made me sick (a lot of 80's and 90's rock and pop rock and things of that nature) but I loved their concerts and a few of the people there. Kiddchris (the morning show) was funny as hell. I guess I will forever listen to rap stations and Pandora on my rides to and from work/school and home.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 84, 85, 86  Next
Page 33 of 86

Jump to: