Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAFT 1.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 83, 84, 85, 86  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
From a Duke fan hate you with a passion Scrub XD

O well FSU still has the championship trophy i can sleep with at night to keep me comfortable and warm Razz so not all bad Wink
FSU in football, Duke in basketball. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13811
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad Dukey lost. To get to the S16, the Vols just have to beat Mercer now Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisconsin's going down tomorrow.



Win it for PSH.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lentz33


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 2463
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michigan ain't gonna know what hit'em.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FalconFan13


Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 9752
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:
From a Duke fan hate you with a passion Scrub XD

O well FSU still has the championship trophy i can sleep with at night to keep me comfortable and warm Razz so not all bad Wink
FSU in football, Duke in basketball. Laughing


Yup always loved Coach K as a head coach from Duke and disliked north Carolina so it sorta just went together and they became my team Very Happy

FSU became my team because of Deion Sanders simple as that and i have stuck with them ever since.

FSU been bad for awhile though and we finally made it back.

Def. not a bandwagon jumper being a Falcon fan proves that we haven't won anything since the beginning and are one of the worst teams in history overall but by god were all still here Razz

Still a Braves and Hawks fan as well i stick with my home teams in the pro sports not so much in college.

Also hate ND and Boston College with a passion no matter what sport Smile
_________________
2010 and 2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:
From a Duke fan hate you with a passion Scrub XD

O well FSU still has the championship trophy i can sleep with at night to keep me comfortable and warm Razz so not all bad Wink
FSU in football, Duke in basketball. Laughing


Yup always loved Coach K as a head coach from Duke and disliked north Carolina so it sorta just went together and they became my team Very Happy

FSU became my team because of Deion Sanders simple as that and i have stuck with them ever since.

FSU been bad for awhile though and we finally made it back.

Def. not a bandwagon jumper being a Falcon fan proves that we haven't won anything since the beginning and are one of the worst teams in history overall but by god were all still here Razz

Still a Braves and Hawks fan as well i stick with my home teams in the pro sports not so much in college.

Also hate ND and Boston College with a passion no matter what sport Smile
Not accusing you of being a bandwagon fan, I just find it funny when teams root for different college teams depending on the sport, especially when the schools are in the same conference.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13811
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Wisconsin's going down tomorrow.



Win it for PSH.

That was a big fail for the checks huh?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Wisconsin's going down tomorrow.



Win it for PSH.

That was a big fail for the checks huh?
Forgot it was a home game for Wisconsin.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20582
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
adam9 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Wisconsin's going down tomorrow.



Win it for PSH.

That was a big fail for the checks huh?
Forgot it was a home game for Wisconsin.


Never count out the B1G
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13811
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the Vols have Michigan in the Sweet 16. Feels good to be back this far.. Hopefully our run doesn't end Friday!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20582
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo devils can I count on you to hype the Jags in the preseason again this year? Especially if we have Teddy? We'll need all the supporters we can get.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lentz33


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 2463
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Yo devils can I count on you to hype the Jags in the preseason again this year? Especially if we have Teddy? We'll need all the supporters we can get.


Enjoy your WarBortles
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20582
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BeeperKing


Joined: 10 Feb 2013
Posts: 3979
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sort of Falcon talk, but Roddy and Drew Brees got into the strangest Twitter war I've ever seen:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2014/03/twitter-beef-drew-brees-vs-roddy-white.html
_________________


Daboyle250 on the sig

Foster a Falcon: Thomas DeCoud

FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13811
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeeperKing wrote:
Sort of Falcon talk, but Roddy and Drew Brees got into the strangest Twitter war I've ever seen:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2014/03/twitter-beef-drew-brees-vs-roddy-white.html

Ummm. What??
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 83, 84, 85, 86  Next
Page 84 of 86

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group