Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAFT 1.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coors

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bye bye goddesses Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Bravos owe our old pal Chipper Jones some money, for being a brave sole (pun) and going out on his ATV during this Snowmageddon currently happening in Georgia to save our man Freddie Freeman, who was stranded along with all 6 million metro ATL residents. Somehow an inch of snow has caused unbelievably ridiculous things to go on in the ATL today.. Laughing

Quote:
@FreddieFreeman5 Thank goodness for @RealCJ10 ! Saved me on a 4 wheeler! pic.twitter.com/ljXDEULJC9

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how many of you actually live in the ATL, but how that those who do are safe. It sounds absolutely horrendous out there.

Daboyle250 on the sig

Foster a Falcon: Thomas DeCoud

FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
Lentz33

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idk how bad it was in ATL... But us here in Iowa chuckle.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stay safe and warm, guys!
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so everyone knows, Stylish313 (Glen) was laid to rest today. His mom sent me a message this morning and said that he looked very peaceful. She felt comfortable knowing that he's no longer in pain.

I'll write up some stuff about Stylish313 sometime soon. We'll have a full time memorial thread stickied at the top of the Lions Forum for him. We'll also add a Stylish313 award to the Lionys (or something similar) that LionsFTW will help me with.

On behalf of the Lions Forum I'd like to thank all of you who have stopped by to support Stylish313, his family, and his fellow Lions Forum posters. Thanks, guys.
coors

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this in the TAST Forum, but thought i'd share it over here as well for my fellow Dirty Birds..

Quote:
Saw this cool little test that somebody on my facebook posted..

"What speed do you read?
Compare your reading speed to the national average."

I thought it would be some super boring and pointless almost "Buzzfeed" style quiz, but I actually got a kick out of it. If you were bored or interested to see where you stack up, I recommend giving it a quick shot.

http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/marketing/technology-research-centers/ereaders/speed-reader/

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To anyone that lives in the Atlanta area.. how is the weather situation so far? I'm seeing from afar (all my friends that live down there's Facebook updates/local news) that everyone was going crazy trying to prepare for the upcoming weather by stocking up at the stores with food and other "survival" type items like flashlights/batteries/ect... I really hope it doesn't get as bad as it did a few weeks ago when it comes to the logistical issues that the weather created.. hopefully with all of the prep this time everyone is just fine.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was just an earthquake out near Augusta, which could be felt even in Metro ATL............... And I missed it. I can't believe I missed it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darren Sharper is in some deeeeeeeeeeeep ish. 1 person accusing you of those things? I may give him the benefit of the doubt, there is a chance that he's getting railroaded because of his money/fame (happens to athletes a decent amount sadly). But SEVEN (7)* different women in FOUR (4)* different states ALL describing pretty much the exact same thing? I highly doubt that there is a conspiracy that wide targeting you, Darren Sharper. You sir, look guilty as [inappropriate/removed]. And it's truly sad, because up until now I always had been a fan of Sharper on and off the field. But if this turns out to be all true, which each report I've read looks worse and worse for him, then I will be clearly no longer a fan of this mans, and will be nothing but disgusted. The things that he is being charged with and the stories about what he did to those poor women are sick. A man of his size and strength having to drug women to incapacitate them..? What a big man you are, you sick fool.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coors wrote:
There was just an earthquake out near Augusta, which could be felt even in Metro ATL............... And I missed it. I can't believe I missed it.
lol, after 27feb 2010 I don't want anything to do with earthquakes.

Longest minute and a half of my life.
swoosh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*For future usage*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it only took a little bit over 6 years, but I just hit 7k posts (well, last night I did). 7k is a random, non specific number.. but it's a new "k" if you get what I'm saying.

I'm glad I stumbled upon FF way back when I did.. I've learned so much about the game of football simply from being a member here on these forums. It's gotten me to read and study more about the actual game of football.. with X and O things.. to learning way more about the Draft and the whole process that ensues with said draft.. and it showed me that football is a 24/7/365 sport.. there is truly no "off-season" anymore, all about staying ahead of the curve.. 1 step ahead of your rivals.

A lot has changed at FF in the 6+ years I've been active here.. new forums, new mods, new people (hell, swoosh has had probably a dozen different accounts just himself alone, I'm not sure who he even is anymore.. Laughing Wink), and as well as making friendships with some of the guys I've met along the way.. FF has always been a great, tight community of guys and gals.. like I'd mentioned before.. I'm glad I stumbled across these forums when I did.

(honestly, kind of bored, and going over 7k gave me an excuse to just throw out a quick little rant haha Wink Cool)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe there are a couple of Duke fans on here that will enjoy this.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From a Duke fan hate you with a passion Scrub XD

O well FSU still has the championship trophy i can sleep with at night to keep me comfortable and warm Razz so not all bad Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86  Next
Page 83 of 86

Jump to: