You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAFT 1.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 86, 87, 88  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JonnyQuest

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Correctable issues" that have been evident for multiple seasons, and have not improved.

Falcons. O's. Wizards. Caps.
devils1854

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Met former Falcon, and current Titan, Terron Jones today. The guy is huge. Looks taller than the 6'7 listed, but he has tons of fat. It really doesnt look like he knows what a gym is. Was a little surprised. Nice guy though.

#JDI
BeeperKing

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'all better take care of Juan Uribe for me, you listen?

Foster a Falcon '14: Julio Jones
l3lind golfer wrote:
Sam Bradford is about as good as Matt Ryan, so when the Falcons get a good QB we can call each other.
matt2roddy

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeeperKing wrote:

Can we have Kershaw instead? He's from Georgia

devils1854

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt2roddy wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:

Kershaw is from Texas. Went to high school with Matt Stafford.

#JDI
matt2roddy

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
matt2roddy wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:

Kershaw is from Texas. Went to high school with Matt Stafford.

Ohh.. See I assumed Stafford was from Georgia, and I knew that he went to high school with Stafford. I probably thought they were from Georgia because Stafford went to UGA lol

coors

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prince Shembo's defense attorney was on "The Front Row" radio show earlier this morning, doing his best to try and sway public opinion about the charges Shembo got and the rumors swirling around about the case. For me personally, nothing this guy said changed a single opinion of mine. Ryan Cameron (v103 Radio Host, and the Hawks PA announcer) said it best.. "there ain't no allegedly.. the dog is still dead." Drops the mic..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coors wrote:
Prince Shembo's defense attorney was on "The Front Row" radio show earlier this morning, doing his best to try and sway public opinion about the charges Shembo got and the rumors swirling around about the case. For me personally, nothing this guy said changed a single opinion of mine. Ryan Cameron (v103 Radio Host, and the Hawks PA announcer) said it best.. "there ain't no allegedly.. the dog is still dead." Drops the mic..
dumb tbh. so if someone is falsely accused of murder, there is no allegedly bc the person is dead? lol wat.

and no i'm not trying to defend shembo, not implying he is guilty. just a dumb thing to say imo.

thesickness89 ^
coors

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
coors wrote:
dumb tbh. so if someone is falsely accused of murder, there is no allegedly bc the person is dead? lol wat.

and no i'm not trying to defend shembo, not implying he is guilty. just a dumb thing to say imo.

Maybe I just did an awful job of putting his response into the proper context of what the convorsation was like. When they were talking to the defense attorney, the way he was phrasing his answers and statements was that everything Shembo was accused of was completely "blown out of proportion" and that all of his charges were too steep and that whatever the charge was regarding the actual death of the dog should either be dropped/dismissed or the charge should be.. what's the word I'm trying to think of that means like instead of someone being charged with "Murder 1" they get charged with the lesser "Murder 2" charge, so they end up with the less severe charge. The attorney was trying to say that Shembo should get the lesser charge, or that it should be completely dismissed... and the way the attorney was talking was like he was inferring that there was no dog that died at all in this whole ordeal. So that's when Ryan Cameron chimed in by saying that there should be no "allegedly a dog had died, because a dog had died." He was really just trying to get at that no matter how this attorney wanted to try and spin everything for Shembo, that at the end of the day there was still sadly a dog that had died.

I know that was a big ramble, hopefully I was able to clear up a little bit of the context of his comments. I tried... lol 😤

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lawd, it was HOT outside today here in the A. I literally melted. And of course, our coaching staff had our guys wearing all black out there on the field up at Flowery Branch.. maybe DQ and staff wanted them to just cook out there and sweat at much as possible.. but they could have just had the guys wear white..

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coors wrote:
Lawd, it was HOT outside today here in the A. I literally melted. And of course, our coaching staff had our guys wearing all black out there on the field up at Flowery Branch.. maybe DQ and staff wanted them to just cook out there and sweat at much as possible.. but they could have just had the guys wear white..
What was the temp? I know we don't have humidity here but this is oh Lawd for me. And it only gets hotter from here for us Crying or Very sad

GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
coors wrote:
What was the temp? I know we don't have humidity here but this is oh Lawd for me. And it only gets hotter from here for us Crying or Very sad

It's been mid to high 90's this week. I dint have a lot of experience with this, but it was just in pix for a couple weeks for work and it really is two different types of heat. It's really weird, I'm used to humidity so I prefer that more than 110 and being super dry.
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
It's been mid to high 90's this week. I dint have a lot of experience with this, but it was just in pix for a couple weeks for work and it really is two different types of heat. It's really weird, I'm used to humidity so I prefer that more than 110 and being super dry.
I'm the complete opposite. Laughing

I've been to Florida and Cali during summers. Ugh. Imo, I think high humidity is a little more easier to bear heatwise. But it's just the discomfort of being in a humid environment that bothers me. Its like even when you go inside to an AC'd room, you still feel the moisture. You can never escape it.

Dry heat's not so bad. Even when you sweat it just dries up pretty quick lol. But it definitely hits you more directly. Like you feel the rays just burning you. Combine that with AZ's 24/7 clear skies, so no protection from the sun ever.
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On another note. Just had to say goodbye to my first vehicle. Was tough to do but unfortunately I had no choice. Crying or Very sad
chipperboy1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, when are we adopting a Falcon? It's about that time I think.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 86, 87, 88  Next
Page 87 of 88

Jump to: