You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAFT 1.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87, 88  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lentz33

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeeperKing wrote:
Anyone who lives in Atlanta have an opinion on the new Braves stadium? Looks pretty nice to me...

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/10931972/atlanta-braves-release-more-details-new-suburban-park

Another new Stadium? wow.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just met Jason Snelling, and I didnt realize that it was him until he walked away. He told me his name and everything, and it didnt even click until he was leaving.

#JDI
coors

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss home. And by home, I mean the State of Georgia. Atlanta and the Atlanta Metro area. Alpharetta/Johns Creek to be even more specific. The Peach State.

Been living in DC now since roughly the end of last year.. and I'd say that even though my place is in DC, I've spent maybe half of the time since I left Atlanta up in the Baltimore area (that's where the girl is at), what I'm saying is that I spend about 1/2 my time in DC and the other half in Baltimore, but I feel like I'm becoming more "homesick" for Georgia now at this point as opposed to how I felt when I moved away initially and then the time right after getting up here.. don't know if it's because of more time going by so "home" feels further away.. yeah I don't get that part. I just am now beginning to "long for" and "crave" my Georgia summers that I had been apart of since I was just a little kid when mt family first moved there. Going down to the Ted and tailgating all day for a Bravos game.. running up to Lake Lanier or Lake Hartwell or any of the other big ol' lakes in Georgia for the afternoon or the weekend to either stay at a buddies lake house or just simply spend the day on somebody's boat.. being 6 hours from Destin/Panama City for a quick "dip" in the ocean.. heading 5-6 hours the other way down to Savannah to hangout down on River Street.. going up to the Mountains and one of my favorite things is White Water Rafting, going just up into Tennessee to raft down the Ocoee is a total blast.. there's just so many things to do that have memories attached from growing up and all the different things we would do during the summer is what is making me miss home. I mean hell, I did graduated from Chattahoochee High School, something as simple as going over to the River (the Hooch River) for a couple hours and ending up bumping into a dozen people you know from growing up.. small things like that are what I miss.

Sure, I know that up here in the DC and all of the DMV there are tons and tons of things to do as well, i'm not trying to knock this area one bit.. it's just that no matter what, this isn't "home" and never will be.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curtis Lofton is a prick. I don't fault him for taking the money at all (it's a business thing, I get it) but you don't have to be such an [inappropriate/removed] about it. Especially two years later.

Foster a Falcon '14: Julio Jones
l3lind golfer wrote:
Sam Bradford is about as good as Matt Ryan, so when the Falcons get a good QB we can call each other.
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeeperKing wrote:
Curtis Lofton is a prick. I don't fault him for taking the money at all (it's a business thing, I get it) but you don't have to be such an [inappropriate/removed] about it. Especially two years later.

he really didnt say anything wrong, very complementary of his own team while trying not to insult others.
Lentz33

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only saw a few comments of what he said, but he doesn't seem to insult us at all to me. He said the Saints were tougher than us. His opinion. WHat was he supposed to say? They're soft? And he found it interesting that our tackling had a big drop off when he left but also said it might not been because of him, but because of the league changing protocol. Idk, just doesn't seem bad to me.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damnit, I'm ready for TC to start! So ready for this season. This has probably been the longest offseason ever, or at least it seems that way
Lentz33

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I... I wouldn't mind seeing Todd Gurley is red and black at the pro level... just saying.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna be buying my first (good quality/recent) NFL jersey and had some questions. Gonna buy a Roddy jersey. I know from buying NBA jerseys that stitched logos is a must but I only see one Roddy jersey I can buy. It's just printed. The 99.95 one from NFL shop. I figure since there is like 10 versions of NBA jerseys that the NFL would have a couple different ones. Is that the only one you can buy or is there a better one I'm just missing. I don't want to end up buying the wrong one.

Edit: Nvm saw the one on Nike's website. Booooooo. No throwback in the limited one :c Anyone buy that one before?
BeeperKing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I REALLY want FSU to lose tonight, but I also don't want Bobby Petrino to win. Very conflicted...

l3lind golfer wrote:
Sam Bradford is about as good as Matt Ryan, so when the Falcons get a good QB we can call each other.
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeeperKing wrote:
I REALLY want FSU to lose tonight, but I also don't want Bobby Petrino to win. Very conflicted...
What' if Petrino wins but something bad happens to him after the game? Could that work for you?
coors

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's good my people?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coors wrote:
what's good my people?
I'm amazed on how much my general mood changes from winter to spring. Love this time of the year.

What about you? Missing Georgia a bit less?
BeeperKing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://deadspin.com/louisville-and-kentucky-pregame-scuffle-includes-bobby-1664588736?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Scumbag!

l3lind golfer wrote:
coors

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's good my brothas?

I've been off of FF here for a good while.. but wanted to stop by and say hello, and salute my fellow Dirty Birds..

what a crazy season this has been thus far.. somehow we're a 1st place team.. hey, as long as we are better then the Aints, right? whats crazy.. how it seems that as a fan base, we have already come to the conclusion that this is Mike Smith and TD's final little stretch run as the leaders of our organization, even though we are still technically in the hunt and playing in meaningful games in December. My position all along has been that I think we should keep Mike Smith as our HC, as I do not feel that Smitty is our problem. I see that being more on TD, the man who has been the person in charge of bringing in the talent, or lack their of, here in Atlanta. Sure, Smitty has had a couple of late game gaffes recently, but those have all been things that are correctable issues. Smitty has been quite possibly the best HC in the history of the ATL Falcons.. the things that he has done in his career at the helm are second to none when it comes to success of the HC's in the Falcons history. I think we should give Smitty one more chance to "reload" with some new talent, maybe some new coordinators, one more run to see if he's got it in him. TD though, had got to go. He can keep the cool haircut and shades, but otherwise he's got to go.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87, 88  Next
Page 86 of 88

Jump to: