Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Any other EDM fans on the forum?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sp6488

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Any other EDM fans on the forum? Reply with quote

Just wondering.

Just saw Fedde Le Grand last night in Baltimore. Great time.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, but please lord lets kill this 'EDM' name.

Nickname for Sio Moore and Khalil Mack.
TommyC376

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What in the world is an "EDM" is it like Edmonton Oilers or Edmonton Eskimos?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I a casual fan, im really picky about songs though. I'm going to something called Fantazia 360 tonight , hopefully it's good.

Location: The DMV; Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami, Class of 2011
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4 year living in Miami? Please believe it Cool

chauboy wrote:
Then there was 1 group of girls that were just standing against of wall, the group being hot, just texting. Just intimidating.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=492352

Check it

#FreeAgent
IrishGreen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trance and house brah checking in

looking to go to some festivals soon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDM in terms of chillstep and melodic dubstep. Fug yes....

Logan Ryan
Tackles:13 Forced Fumbles:1
PDs:3 INTs:1 Pick 6s:

Deadpulse Ink.
packrules7896

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First tomorrowland, 2013. Will be there for the ten year anniversary 2014 Very Happy Favorite is Trap, then chillstep, dubstep, and D&B. Also like house and trance. Not totally in to hard style, but I don't mind it some times.

Jamison. on the sig! thanks man!

OEF 2010-2011
animaltested

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had an itch for it lately, especially EDM from the mid to late 90s. (Think "Everything But the Girl" style). The sampling Disclosure and Kindness did really scratched that itch nicely, but Im looking for more.

This is probably my favorite EDM song of this year....

Disclosure - Defeated no More

Quote:
If you don't care for obscenity, you don't care for the truth; if you don't care for the truth, watch how you vote.
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't step outside in Boulder without hearing it and you can't go to a party without a brah being a producer, that's for sure.

Hot Shot Crew
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

packrules7896 wrote:
First tomorrowland, 2013. Will be there for the ten year anniversary 2014 Very Happy Favorite is Trap, then chillstep, dubstep, and D&B. Also like house and trance. Not totally in to hard style, but I don't mind it some times.

share your story about tomorrowland and all of your recommendations about it, please

Im planning on being there next year as well for the entire weekend, but would love to hear about your time there and some tips/things to avoid, etc

RIP Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
RIP Steve "Air" McNair...the greatest Titan of all-time
deeluxx3

Hot Shot Crew
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im more into trance and whatnot but my roommate loves Pretty Lights. He's met the guy a couple times and chilled with him and goes to his shows all the time

Danny Brown threw his mic at the crowd and stormed off the stage during his set in STL on Saturday, which really pissed off Pretty Lights and started a twitter beef, I guess

RIP Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
RIP Steve "Air" McNair...the greatest Titan of all-time
-Hope-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
4 year living in Miami? Please believe it Cool

If anything, 1.5 years in Miami has just made me loathe EDM culture more than I already did. Laughing

But I do enjoy some indie electronica/house on occasion. Stuff like Disclosure.

Ken Whisenhunt is a terrible coach and needs to be fired.
packrules7896

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deeluxx3 wrote:
packrules7896 wrote:

share your story about tomorrowland and all of your recommendations about it, please

Im planning on being there next year as well for the entire weekend, but would love to hear about your time there and some tips/things to avoid, etc

If you have the budget to go to Belgium for it, YOU HAVE TO, HAVE TO go.

We only went for one day, due to budget constraints lol, and it was the best weekend of my life.

We went on a saturday, and we stayed at a hotel in Antwerp, about 30-45 minutes away. So, I got the parking pass for us, clutch move. Parked in the TL lot and walked about 20 minutes to the gate. Right away there was some french guy already twisted, just yelling random stuff lol. Cool dudes though. Anyways, got to the gate, redeemed our papers for our bracelets and Booze Bags (which last a whole 5 minutes). And went through security, where they only checked my friends bag to see if we had glass bottles. I'll say that again, they only checked back packs for glass bottles. Wink Wink

Once inside, pure heaven. People from EVERY country. we started off by grabbing a bunch of beers and some other party items and headed off to the hardstyle stage. That was awesome. Headed over to the main stage and spent the rest of the day/night there. Just epicness. Was down in the middle for a bit, moved to the hill for a while, and back down in to the madness.

Now, if I was going for the whole weekend, which I will do next year, I would do dreamville, absolutely. However, I am a little nervous about it. The night we were there, about an hour before the place closed, it POURED. Huge lightning storm. Place got flooded lol. Dreamville was ruined. Peoples tents literally blew away. No lie. I also got split up from my buddies, and theres only one way in to the main stage where they were, and everybody was coming out of it. No way back lol. So in the state I was in, which was being quite loaded and totally drenched, I decided the best thing to do was to leave and head back to the hotel. Although, I didn't know the name of it and I didn't know how to get to Antwerp. So, logically, I decided the best thing to do was to walk back, to Antwerp. I made it about 10km before I got to a town and asked somebody where I was. No where close. I chose to go to the bar there where they were shwoing previous TL's. Bartender was giving me free drinks and called his buddy who was already headed to antwerp and hooked me up with a ride. Also in the car were two dudes from Amsterdam who were selling a very specific list of items. Anyways, somehow, I don't know how, I made it back to the hotel about 6 hours after I decided to walk back.

Antwerp was a weird city. With the largest music festival, I thought the nightlife would be bumpin. Quite the opposite though. We had a good time, but it was mid night and people were still at restaraunts eating dinner while the drinking establishments were empty. Rolling Eyes

You'll have a great time no matter what you decide to do, it's just amazing and hard to describe. For the more technical stuff, get a parking pass for sure, buy tons of tokens (currency used inside....still have euros on you though...ya know?), there's plenty of bathrooms, food stalls, and everything you could want. Wait was like 10 seconds for beer lol. Make sure you are plenty hydrated though too haha.

Feel free to pm me with any questions man.

Jamison. on the sig! thanks man!

OEF 2010-2011

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: