Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Sons of Anarchy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 69, 70, 71  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 21982
Location: Tyler Starr, Adopt a Falcon
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apodrocks wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
I think the guy coming in(The dude they burned his tat off in an earlier season, also in the shield) is going to be prominent this season. they wouldnt bring him back for no reason.

I also think that hale's brother is going to go up against the SONs with everything, but he will fail because he said it in the first episode, there is too much opposition against him to win mayor, and i think that same opposition, along with whats his name staying chief of police, will keep him away in the end.


Thats not the guy is it?


yeah same guy. he was shunned when he got his tat burned, and you saw this past episode when clay welcomed him back, the other redwood originals just looked at him like he was stupid for letting him back.
_________________

#JDI

Chuckie Keeton, Taysom Hill 2014 Heisman Campaign
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
malibuspeedrace


Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 14130
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario45 wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
Awesome opening episode. Was on the edge of my seat the entire time. By far the best show on TV bar non.

Anyone else attracted to ATF agent (Stahl?) Man she is such a witch but in a hot way Cool


.......... What has this world come to?


her perplexing look is a big turn off when she gets all squinty

otherwise she isnt bad looking but that can't overcome her evil in my mind
_________________
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
Can't believe I'm saying this, but go OSU.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
brownsfan7828


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 2193
Location: ohio
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="devils1854"]
Apodrocks wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
I think the guy coming in(The dude they burned his tat off in an earlier season, also in the shield) is going to be prominent this season. they wouldnt bring him back for no reason.

I also think that hale's brother is going to go up against the SONs with everything, but he will fail because he said it in the first episode, there is too much opposition against him to win mayor, and i think that same opposition, along with whats his name staying chief of police, will keep him away in the end.


Thats not the guy is it?


yeah same guy. he was shunned when he got his tat burned, and you saw this past episode when clay welcomed him back, the other redwood originals just looked at him like he was stupid for letting him back.[/quote

Not the same guy.
Guy who got His tat burned off was Kyle Hobart (Brian Van Holt)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_characters_from_Sons_of_Anarchy#Kyle_Hobart

Guy from the Shield is actor Kenny Johnson.
_________________

Cry Fury and let slip the DAWGS of war!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shockey1979


Joined: 02 Sep 2005
Posts: 20583
Location: RI/MA
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario45 wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
Awesome opening episode. Was on the edge of my seat the entire time. By far the best show on TV bar non.

Anyone else attracted to ATF agent (Stahl?) Man she is such a witch but in a hot way Cool


.......... What has this world come to?




You don't think she is pretty hot for her age? I mean I hope my girl looks that good at 49.
_________________

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 21982
Location: Tyler Starr, Adopt a Falcon
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="brownsfan7828"]
devils1854 wrote:
Apodrocks wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
I think the guy coming in(The dude they burned his tat off in an earlier season, also in the shield) is going to be prominent this season. they wouldnt bring him back for no reason.

I also think that hale's brother is going to go up against the SONs with everything, but he will fail because he said it in the first episode, there is too much opposition against him to win mayor, and i think that same opposition, along with whats his name staying chief of police, will keep him away in the end.


Thats not the guy is it?


yeah same guy. he was shunned when he got his tat burned, and you saw this past episode when clay welcomed him back, the other redwood originals just looked at him like he was stupid for letting him back.[/quote

Not the same guy.
Guy who got His tat burned off was Kyle Hobart (Brian Van Holt)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_characters_from_Sons_of_Anarchy#Kyle_Hobart

Guy from the Shield is actor Kenny Johnson.


damn my bad
_________________

#JDI

Chuckie Keeton, Taysom Hill 2014 Heisman Campaign
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mrscottso


Joined: 09 Jan 2007
Posts: 10059
Location: NY
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
Mario45 wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
Awesome opening episode. Was on the edge of my seat the entire time. By far the best show on TV bar non.

Anyone else attracted to ATF agent (Stahl?) Man she is such a witch but in a hot way Cool


.......... What has this world come to?




You don't think she is pretty hot for her age? I mean I hope my girl looks that good at 49.


She is 49? wow!
_________________


BlaqOptic wrote:
Dan Connor is twice the LineBacker that "PWilly" will ever be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mario45


Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 2665
Location: Detroit
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrscottso wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
Mario45 wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
Awesome opening episode. Was on the edge of my seat the entire time. By far the best show on TV bar non.

Anyone else attracted to ATF agent (Stahl?) Man she is such a witch but in a hot way Cool


.......... What has this world come to?




You don't think she is pretty hot for her age? I mean I hope my girl looks that good at 49.


She is 49? wow!
maybe if I didn't hate her so much. Maybe she'd be okay. But i hate her with a passion.

Can't wait for the episode tonight. I want to see what happens with Jax.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ColumbusCrewzer


Joined: 03 Jul 2007
Posts: 8113
Location: VA
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one of the best shows on TV without a doubt.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ColumbusCrewzer


Joined: 03 Jul 2007
Posts: 8113
Location: VA
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next weeks episode looks like a good one. Little fun fact. The motorcycle gang, The Grim Bastards are played by a real motorcycle club 1Down MC.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BlaqOptic


Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 31640
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good episode tonight...

After 3 years of watching I finally realized - thanks to my fiancee - that Opie is the guy from Remember The Titans.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Shockey1979


Joined: 02 Sep 2005
Posts: 20583
Location: RI/MA
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlaqOptic wrote:
Good episode tonight...

After 3 years of watching I finally realized - thanks to my fiancee - that Opie is the guy from Remember The Titans.


Yep. Hit me around the end of season 1. I actually had to IMDB to confirm it.
_________________

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Apodrocks


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 6410
Location: Detroit, Michigan.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opie has the greatest beard ever!

Last nights episode was sweet, I love Stephen King's appearance! Does he just dispose of a body? Or what haha..

Does anyone agree with this, This show would be better on HBO? Its still my favorite show currently on TV, but we all know biker gangs swear like pirates, not to mention the added violence it would add.

(also) If you watch close enough half of the time during the group talks they aren't smoking cigarettes.
_________________

^Packerbacker87 on the sig, thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ColumbusCrewzer


Joined: 03 Jul 2007
Posts: 8113
Location: VA
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apodrocks wrote:
Opie has the greatest beard ever!

Last nights episode was sweet, I love Stephen King's appearance! Does he just dispose of a body? Or what haha..

Does anyone agree with this, This show would be better on HBO? Its still my favorite show currently on TV, but we all know biker gangs swear like pirates, not to mention the added violence it would add.

(also) If you watch close enough half of the time during the group talks they aren't smoking cigarettes.


I think it would be a lot better. I think they sugar coat it. I don't know if it's just me but a lot of the guys in the show seem to nice and likeable to be gang members but then again I don't know any gang members. Although my dad runs a Harley store and knows a few Pagans.

I love the Grim Bastards. I believe this is their first appearance in the show. I hope they try and develop them more.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Apodrocks


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 6410
Location: Detroit, Michigan.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last episode was excellent. I DON'T like Jax being a "rat" but this will add into some excellent storyline. You all just know that he will get caught.
_________________

^Packerbacker87 on the sig, thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shockey1979


Joined: 02 Sep 2005
Posts: 20583
Location: RI/MA
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apodrocks wrote:
Last episode was excellent. I DON'T like Jax being a "rat" but this will add into some excellent storyline. You all just know that he will get caught.


Is selling out Jimmy really being a rat in the eyes of the club though? I mean given the circumstances and the fact that Jimmy is really just a business partner. Jax literally has proof that Jimmy lied so I can't see how the club would hold it against him. Although he will catch flak for acting on his own for sure.
_________________

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 69, 70, 71  Next
Page 3 of 71

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group