Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Sons of Anarchy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 69, 70, 71  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
devils1854

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apodrocks wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
I think the guy coming in(The dude they burned his tat off in an earlier season, also in the shield) is going to be prominent this season. they wouldnt bring him back for no reason.

I also think that hale's brother is going to go up against the SONs with everything, but he will fail because he said it in the first episode, there is too much opposition against him to win mayor, and i think that same opposition, along with whats his name staying chief of police, will keep him away in the end.

Thats not the guy is it?

yeah same guy. he was shunned when he got his tat burned, and you saw this past episode when clay welcomed him back, the other redwood originals just looked at him like he was stupid for letting him back.

#JDI

Chuckie Keeton, Taysom Hill 2014 Heisman Campaign
malibuspeedrace

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario45 wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
Awesome opening episode. Was on the edge of my seat the entire time. By far the best show on TV bar non.

Anyone else attracted to ATF agent (Stahl?) Man she is such a witch but in a hot way Cool

.......... What has this world come to?

her perplexing look is a big turn off when she gets all squinty

otherwise she isnt bad looking but that can't overcome her evil in my mind
brownsfan7828

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="devils1854"]
Apodrocks wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
I think the guy coming in(The dude they burned his tat off in an earlier season, also in the shield) is going to be prominent this season. they wouldnt bring him back for no reason.

I also think that hale's brother is going to go up against the SONs with everything, but he will fail because he said it in the first episode, there is too much opposition against him to win mayor, and i think that same opposition, along with whats his name staying chief of police, will keep him away in the end.

Thats not the guy is it?

yeah same guy. he was shunned when he got his tat burned, and you saw this past episode when clay welcomed him back, the other redwood originals just looked at him like he was stupid for letting him back.[/quote

Not the same guy.
Guy who got His tat burned off was Kyle Hobart (Brian Van Holt)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_characters_from_Sons_of_Anarchy#Kyle_Hobart

Guy from the Shield is actor Kenny Johnson.

Cry Fury and let slip the DAWGS of war!
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario45 wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
Awesome opening episode. Was on the edge of my seat the entire time. By far the best show on TV bar non.

Anyone else attracted to ATF agent (Stahl?) Man she is such a witch but in a hot way Cool

You don't think she is pretty hot for her age? I mean I hope my girl looks that good at 49.

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
devils1854

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="brownsfan7828"]
devils1854 wrote:
Apodrocks wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

Thats not the guy is it?

yeah same guy. he was shunned when he got his tat burned, and you saw this past episode when clay welcomed him back, the other redwood originals just looked at him like he was stupid for letting him back.[/quote

Not the same guy.
Guy who got His tat burned off was Kyle Hobart (Brian Van Holt)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_characters_from_Sons_of_Anarchy#Kyle_Hobart

Guy from the Shield is actor Kenny Johnson.

damn my bad

#JDI

Chuckie Keeton, Taysom Hill 2014 Heisman Campaign
mrscottso

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
Mario45 wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:

You don't think she is pretty hot for her age? I mean I hope my girl looks that good at 49.

She is 49? wow!

BlaqOptic wrote:
Dan Connor is twice the LineBacker that "PWilly" will ever be.
Mario45

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrscottso wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
Mario45 wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:

She is 49? wow!
maybe if I didn't hate her so much. Maybe she'd be okay. But i hate her with a passion.

Can't wait for the episode tonight. I want to see what happens with Jax.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one of the best shows on TV without a doubt.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next weeks episode looks like a good one. Little fun fact. The motorcycle gang, The Grim Bastards are played by a real motorcycle club 1Down MC.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good episode tonight...

After 3 years of watching I finally realized - thanks to my fiancee - that Opie is the guy from Remember The Titans.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlaqOptic wrote:
Good episode tonight...

After 3 years of watching I finally realized - thanks to my fiancee - that Opie is the guy from Remember The Titans.

Yep. Hit me around the end of season 1. I actually had to IMDB to confirm it.

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
Apodrocks

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opie has the greatest beard ever!

Last nights episode was sweet, I love Stephen King's appearance! Does he just dispose of a body? Or what haha..

Does anyone agree with this, This show would be better on HBO? Its still my favorite show currently on TV, but we all know biker gangs swear like pirates, not to mention the added violence it would add.

(also) If you watch close enough half of the time during the group talks they aren't smoking cigarettes.

^Packerbacker87 on the sig, thanks!
ColumbusCrewzer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apodrocks wrote:
Opie has the greatest beard ever!

Last nights episode was sweet, I love Stephen King's appearance! Does he just dispose of a body? Or what haha..

Does anyone agree with this, This show would be better on HBO? Its still my favorite show currently on TV, but we all know biker gangs swear like pirates, not to mention the added violence it would add.

(also) If you watch close enough half of the time during the group talks they aren't smoking cigarettes.

I think it would be a lot better. I think they sugar coat it. I don't know if it's just me but a lot of the guys in the show seem to nice and likeable to be gang members but then again I don't know any gang members. Although my dad runs a Harley store and knows a few Pagans.

I love the Grim Bastards. I believe this is their first appearance in the show. I hope they try and develop them more.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last episode was excellent. I DON'T like Jax being a "rat" but this will add into some excellent storyline. You all just know that he will get caught.

^Packerbacker87 on the sig, thanks!
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apodrocks wrote:
Last episode was excellent. I DON'T like Jax being a "rat" but this will add into some excellent storyline. You all just know that he will get caught.

Is selling out Jimmy really being a rat in the eyes of the club though? I mean given the circumstances and the fact that Jimmy is really just a business partner. Jax literally has proof that Jimmy lied so I can't see how the club would hold it against him. Although he will catch flak for acting on his own for sure.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 69, 70, 71  Next
Page 3 of 71

Jump to: