You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Welcome College Football Fans - Introduction Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rfournier103

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: rfournier103

Favorite College Football Team: The Notre Dame Fighting Irish / The Army Black Knights / The Holy Cross Crusaders (Worcester, Mass.)

Favorite NFL Team: The New England Patriots.

All Time Favorite College Football Player: I don't think I have one...

Hobbies: Paintball, reading, model railroading, sports (playing and watching), and spending time with my loyal trustworthy hound 'Clifford'.

Something about yourself that nobody would believe:
~I was born left-handed, but due to a childhood injury, became right-handed while my left was bandaged.
~I have swam in both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans in the same week.
~I have touched the Stanley Cup TWICE - once in the 20th century and once in the 21st.

Favorite board/card game: Scrabble, chess, and Monopoly.

Where were you born and where do you live now? Massachusetts then and now. Masshole fo' life.
SteelersFanMD

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name - SteelersFanMD // Leonard

Favorite College Football Team- Maryland Terrapins / Virginia Tech Hokies / Notre Dame Fightin' Irish

Favorite NFL Team - Pittsburgh Steelers / Seattle Seahawks

All Time Favorite College Football Player - Peyton Manning / Eli Manning / Joe Montana / Earl Campbell

Hobbies - Preparing address labels (which I do as a hobby), attending live sporting events, chilling

Something about yourself that nobody would believe:
~ I have never been to a Pittsburgh Steelers football game in the 16 years I have been a fan of the Steelers

~ In my 11 years as a fan of the Washington Nationals, I have been to 76 baseball games (13 at RFK Stadium, 63 at Nationals Park)

~ I have been to only one WNBA game (Washington Mystics vs. Utah Starzz); the Utah Starzz relocated to San Antonio and are now the San Antonio Stars (formerly the Silver Stars)

Favorite board game - checkers (haven't played since the fourth grade)

Where were you born and where do you live now? I was born in Edinburgh, Scotland and I now reside in Silver Spring, Maryland.
Marc MacGyver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Marc MacGyver (Play on Mark McGwire)

Favourite College Football Team: General College Football Fan. (Watch for the love of the game... Is that allowed? Soft spot for - Clemson, Auburn, Michigan State.

Favourite NFL Team: Same as above... (I'm from the other side of the world, so I get a pass, right? Soft spot for - Oakland, Detroit, Cleveland, Arizona.

All Time Favourite College Football Player: Bo Jackson

Hobbies: Collision Sports / Internet, etc.

Something about yourself that nobody would believe: I predicted Trent Richardson would bust before he took his first snap in Pro Football, (True story). Also, I love 80s/90s retro anything, (Stranger Things not included).

Favourite board/card game: Connect Four.

Where were you born and where do you live now? Born in New Zealand & now live in Australia. (Dual Citizen)

Last edited by Marc MacGyver on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:28 am; edited 2 times in total
JagsFan92

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: JagsFan92 IRL: Dillon

Favorite College FB Team: Michigan State

Hobbies: Film and TV

Where were you born and where do you live now? Maryland.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: