Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rams Draft !!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big Clark

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Rams Draft !!!!! Reply with quote

1. Alex Barron - OT - Florida St
This guy is a mountain and knowing we will be without either pace or turley we need to sure up to OL for jackson to run and bulger to be protected i hate seein him on his [inappropriate/removed]
2. Channing Crowder - Florida
This guy has a ton of talent and only played 2 years of college ball. Some have him going in the 1st round but i think due to his injury problems a lot of teams will pass him up and i think we would be willign to take a chance on him if he falls here.
3a. Brodney Poole - S - Oklahoma
This guy is a solid player with a lot of potential. Aeneas Williams is 37 and has been on the downfall for a couple of years now. Edwards is a UFA and i dont think we will resign him so i think poole will step in as an instant starter with the future of Williams in the air completely.
3b. Antonio Perkins - CB - Oklahoma
Our CBs were alrite next year but we need more depth because when Travis Fisher got hurt the replacements sucked so this is simply a depth pick
4. Chris Spencer - C - Mississippi
This guy may be the best center in the draft and we need to solidify the center position because last year it was pretty much center-by-committe.
5. Maurice Clarett - RB - Ohio St
I have no idea where he is going to be drafted but i would love to have him in jackson in the backfield for years to come. He may go higher but if not i would love for the rams to snatch him here
6. Jason White - QB - Oklahoma
This guy had a great college career and may suck in the pros but with a 6th round pick i think hes worth a shot. He has had success in the past and may be a good backup for bulger
7. BPA
aheineken

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be the perfect draft except for Jason White. I don't think we need another young quarterback; Martz loves Smoker, so I'd look for him to be backing up Bulger next year. I don't think any of those guys in rounds 1-4 will be there when we pick, though.
Big Clark

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i no man its basically a dream draft and I know its not likely but damn would it be nice
magscivic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont like the idea of having Jason White...his knees are too much of a risk! other than that I think it would be a good idea to pick up a QB somewhere in 5-7 round to backup Smoker

fansincela wrote:
RamsFan101 wrote:
If the Rams select Bradford I'll jump off a very high building

I'll be right next to you. Suh is a rare talent
MIkeMartZisMyIDLE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: