Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tusk (2014) Justin Long Johnny Depp
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Swordfish


Joined: 20 Apr 2014
Posts: 77
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:52 pm    Post subject: Tusk (2014) Justin Long Johnny Depp Reply with quote

anybody hear about this? it comes out tomorrow and looks weird and crazy and funny and will probably become a cult-classic

Basically a podcaster interviews a strange drifter kinda guy who kidnaps the podcaster and turns him into a walrus
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thrILL!


Joined: 28 Feb 2007
Posts: 21912
Location: Los Angeles CA ROLL TIDE ROLL
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smith has officially lost his mind. Laughing
_________________


Amari Cooper for Heisman - 43 rec. 655 yds, 5 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 22280
Location: Tyler Starr, Adopt a Falcon
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Depp filmed for two days, so I wouldnt have him as one of the stars. Its a little more than a cameo.
_________________

#JDI

Taysom Hill 2014 Heisman Campaign
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BroncosFan2010


Joined: 04 Feb 2010
Posts: 1371
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I plan on getting quite inebriated and seeing this film. Love the dark humor, and this flick is supposed to provide that in heaps. Probably nonsense as a story, but screw it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tongue-Splitter


Joined: 30 Aug 2013
Posts: 2510
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just can't get over the ole poisoned tea thing. That is one of my biggest movie pet peeves. I can't friggin stand it. I know this movie is very tongue-in-cheek and silly and outrageous, but I hate the poisoned drink angle so damn much. Who actually accepts drinks from complete strangers? Not only complete strangers, but complete strangers with no mutual acquaintances? Who does that?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
THESKINSFAN21


Joined: 14 Jul 2011
Posts: 4374
Location: West Palm Beach
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks twisted ,I like. Haley Joel Osment in it as well.
_________________

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-1 Tackle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 33744
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Tusk (2014) Justin Long Johnny Depp Reply with quote

Swordfish wrote:
anybody hear about this? it comes out tomorrow and looks weird and crazy and funny and will probably become a cult-classic

Basically a podcaster interviews a strange drifter kinda guy who kidnaps the podcaster and turns him into a walrus



That can't be the real story can it?
_________________


Matts4313 wrote:
How drunk on you?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
IDOG_det


Moderator
Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 25060
Location: ESPN is the Fox News of sports...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
Looks twisted ,I like. Haley Joel Osment in it as well.
Best way to describe it. I really want to see it Laughing
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Eric Ebron
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: Martin Mayhew



R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Swordfish


Joined: 20 Apr 2014
Posts: 77
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Tusk (2014) Justin Long Johnny Depp Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Swordfish wrote:
anybody hear about this? it comes out tomorrow and looks weird and crazy and funny and will probably become a cult-classic

Basically a podcaster interviews a strange drifter kinda guy who kidnaps the podcaster and turns him into a walrus



That can't be the real story can it?


yes.......lmao. it looks creepy and weird and interesting and entertaining though. def wont be for everyone but ill have to watch it first to see
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rob_shadows


Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 3093
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
Johnny Depp filmed for two days, so I wouldnt have him as one of the stars. Its a little more than a cameo.


He's in the "spinoff" movie "Yoga Hosers" due out next year too, might have a bigger role in that one given that his daughter (along with Smith's daughter) is in it as well.

Honestly I just want Smith to hurry up and finish these so he can start shooting Clerks 3.
_________________


2014 AAL: DE Larry Webster III

Stats: N/A

2014 AAL: DE George Johnson

Tackles: 3, TFL: 1, Sacks: 1.5, QB Hits: 2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 22280
Location: Tyler Starr, Adopt a Falcon
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rob_shadows wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
Johnny Depp filmed for two days, so I wouldnt have him as one of the stars. Its a little more than a cameo.


He's in the "spinoff" movie "Yoga Hosers" due out next year too, might have a bigger role in that one given that his daughter (along with Smith's daughter) is in it as well.

Honestly I just want Smith to hurry up and finish these so he can start shooting Clerks 3.


Yep. He's playing the same character. The two movies are the first two parts of a trilogy.
_________________

#JDI

Taysom Hill 2014 Heisman Campaign
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jfinley88


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 11297
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:57 am    Post subject: Re: Tusk (2014) Justin Long Johnny Depp Reply with quote

Swordfish wrote:
turns him into a walrus


He has my attention. I must go see this.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 8083
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whether or not this film turns out to be good, it has an original concept, so it definitely peaked my interest. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 19217
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rob_shadows wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
Johnny Depp filmed for two days, so I wouldnt have him as one of the stars. Its a little more than a cameo.


He's in the "spinoff" movie "Yoga Hosers" due out next year too, might have a bigger role in that one given that his daughter (along with Smith's daughter) is in it as well.

Honestly I just want Smith to hurry up and finish these so he can start shooting Clerks 3.
You're going to be waiting a while, like the Weinstein's need to die or hell has to freeze over, while.
_________________

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 17623
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
Whether or not this film turns out to be good, it has an original concept, so it definitely peaked my interest. Very Happy


I don't know if it's an original concept. It sounds like it's spoofing human centipede.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group