Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GOTHAM (FOX)-Coming Fall 2014
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I_GET_SAX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:36 am    Post subject: GOTHAM (FOX)-Coming Fall 2014 Reply with quote

Highly recommend watching the trailer for the show if you find yourself to be a fan of batman. Story starts with the Wayne parents being murdered and James Gordon (in his first two weeks on the job) consoling Bruce Wayne. Show depicts the City that needs Batman and how they go to that point. Introduces us to a young James Gordon, young Riddler, Catwoman, Penguin and Poison Ivy. The preview looks really good and I will definitely be watching this until I lose interest. Anyone else seen a preview or find themselves interested in the show?

Patriots SB 49 Champions!
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=531657&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

Im looking forward to at least the pilot. Looks good enough that Im willing to give it a shot.

pnies20 wrote:
I know I'm one of the biggest trolls on here, but dont call me on it. I can dish it but cant take it.
I_GET_SAX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=531657&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

Im looking forward to at least the pilot. Looks good enough that Im willing to give it a shot.

My bad I went back 5 pages looking for Gotham to not make a double topic. The pilot either pulls you in or makes you never want to watch again. I think the trailer I saw made it look very cool. A nice new angle to the Batman origin.

FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I_GET_SAX wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

My bad I went back 5 pages looking for Gotham to not make a double topic. The pilot either pulls you in or makes you never want to watch again. I think the trailer I saw made it look very cool. A nice new angle to the Batman origin.

Its cool...that thread hadnt been posted in for over 2 months.

But yeah...the pilot will really determine whether I give the rest of the season a try....mainly because I dont really have time to be watching shows I have little interest in.

pnies20 wrote:
I know I'm one of the biggest trolls on here, but dont call me on it. I can dish it but cant take it.
I_GET_SAX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
I_GET_SAX wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

Its cool...that thread hadnt been posted in for over 2 months.

But yeah...the pilot will really determine whether I give the rest of the season a try....mainly because I dont really have time to be watching shows I have little interest in.

I totally agree. If I'm not sucked in by the pilots end I'm out. Best Pilot I have seen, I don't watch a ton of shows in entirety, was Friday Night Lights. Had me sucked in totally. I don't really understand Jada Pinkett Smiths role in this but I like seeing young Gordon and his partner. Think it could be chemistry there. Seeing villains on their way to being villains and all in one capacity together is a nice idea.

tinoynk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They filmed some of this literally right outside of my office in Long Island City. Apparently it's a scene where somebody gets thrown out of a window of a restaurant.

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if this one leaked yet, but I'll be watching the pilot in about 1.5hrs. I'll let everybody know how it goes without any spoilers

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrDrew wrote:
Not sure if this one leaked yet, but I'll be watching the pilot in about 1.5hrs. I'll let everybody know how it goes without any spoilers

thanks drew the prince

i'm personally looking forward to it, so really hoping it's good.

big ben mckenzie fan from OC and SouthLAnd. always felt he was an underrated actor.
MrDrew

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fish Mooney is the other villain.

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It had the feel of a crime drama, with super villains mixed in. They said the characters would be younger versions, but Catwoman was really young. Like the actress was 14 or under young.

Overall I really liked it. We only got to see a couple of the villains in action, and they hinted at the other ones. If you like other cop shows, and like the idea of adding some comic stuff in there, you should like it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently on now.

I wish they would've kept Thomas and Martha alive for a few episodes if not the whole first season. Would've been something that hasn't been done afaik.

2014 Adopt-A-Chief: Jamaal Charles
Carries:206/Yds:1033/TD:9/YPC:5.0
Rec:40/Yds:291/TD:5
Hammertime52

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edward Nygma cameo Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched a sneak peek the other day and it didn't help with how I initially felt. Show looks pretty bad. Don't really like that its not set in any particular time period either.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was decent. Not sure if it's a keeper but I will give it another couple of episodes before I decide. Jim Gordon's fiance.... wow. Shocked

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives" Lord Eddard Stark
pollino14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed it. Didn't blow me away, but worth the watch.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: