Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

X-Men: Apocalypse (May 2016)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Acgott

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:32 pm    Post subject: X-Men: Apocalypse (May 2016) Reply with quote

With casting rumors picking up, its getting time to talk about the non Disney/WB superhero movie that people care about. I am sure people don't want me to pollute the general news thread with X-Men news
Acgott

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Young actors are being sought for the role of Cyclops and Jean Grey.

Quote:
Chloe Moretz, Elle Fanning and Oscar-nominated actress Hailee Steinfeld are among the teenage leading ladies being eyed to play young Jean Grey in Bryan Singer‘s “X-Men: Apocalypse,” while Ben Hardy, Charlie Rowe and Timothee Chalamet are under consideration for the role of young Cyclops, multiple individuals familiar with the 20th Century Fox project have told TheWrap.

http://www.thewrap.com/x-men-apocalypse-whos-being-eyed-to-play-young-jean-grey-cyclops-exclusive/
SimsZilla

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cannot. wait.

Thanks to CalhounLambeau for the sig!
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe its just me as I am not really into the whole X-Men stuff, but it seems like there are soooo many movies about these guys, Wolverine series included. It just seems abit old to me.

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
Supersuavesky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
Maybe its just me as I am not really into the whole X-Men stuff, but it seems like there are soooo many movies about these guys, Wolverine series included. It just seems abit old to me.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!!! Evil or Very Mad

RIP Robin Williams
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:

Its just you. (and others who arent into XMen).

If you were, you would be loving it.

And considering the movies are actually getting better, not worse (not including Last Stand), they can keep going as long as they want.

Madden 25 Steelers Franchise
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There certainly isn't a lack of good storylines for more movies. Once Jackman hangs up the claws and they get away from being so Wolverine-centric, I'd love to see a Mr Sinister storyline.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
Desperado82

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Cyclops is in this, I hope they actually flesh out his character out more and not just have him be this lame, broody jock.

I loved James Marsden as Cyclops, but the way the character was written (especially in Last Stand) was just...terrible.

^^^Deadpulse
Kiltman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
If Cyclops is in this, I hope they actually flesh out his character out more and not just have him be this lame, broody jock.

I loved James Marsden as Cyclops, but the way the character was written (especially in Last Stand) was just...terrible.

I doubt it....with as many other actors and characters that are in it already.

Plus none of the actors they are looking at are near the same level of popularity and/or talent of who they are looking at for Jean.

So Jean will probably be the focus again, besides Magneto, Mystique, Professor X, and Wolverine of course.

Eagles Forum Hall of Famer | 2013 Gold Standard Baldy Winner | The Reigning & Final? ENBD Champion
Desperado82

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:

Plus none of the actors they are looking at are near the same level of popularity and/or talent of who they are looking at for Jean.

So Jean will probably be the focus again, besides Magneto, Mystique, Professor X, and Wolverine of course.

Meh....

^^^Deadpulse
Acgott

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:

Meh....

This movie will probably be the final movie for Jennifer Lawrence and Michael Fassbender so it will close their arcs.

Cyclops and Jean Grey will probably have a small role in this movie before becoming the lead in future X-Men movies.
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acgott wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:

Meh....

This movie will probably be the final movie for Jennifer Lawrence and Michael Fassbender so it will close their arcs.

Cyclops and Jean Grey will probably have a small role in this movie before becoming the lead in future X-Men movies.
I doubt that they let their hooks out of Jennifer Lawrence any time soon.
SimsZilla

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
Acgott wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:

Meh....

i dont think that would be their choice honeslty, she's like a megastar now so i can see jlaw leaving to make bigger movies. HOWEVER i don't agree she should, she's gonna make a lottttt of money on xmen

Thanks to CalhounLambeau for the sig!
Acgott

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:

It all depends on the original contract she signed.

She signed this contract a year before she was even casted in The Hunger Games. I doubt Fox would have signed her to more then a 3 film deal when her only significant film was Winter's Bone even if it was nominated for a bunch of oscars.

Maybe Fox can use the franchise tag on her? Its hard to know without knowing the contract details
Acgott

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SimsZilla wrote:
i dont think that would be their choice honeslty, she's like a megastar now so i can see jlaw leaving to make bigger movies. HOWEVER i don't agree she should, she's gonna make a lottttt of money on xmen

I don't think money is much of an issue to her after starring in 2 major franchises. She could probably get any role she wants for whatever money she wants.

I am sure she is going to want to do more "artsy" films that get have a chance to get nominated for Academy Awards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: