Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

a Suicide Squad movie is coming
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miami49er

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:31 pm    Post subject: a Suicide Squad movie is coming Reply with quote

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/19/warner-bros-making-a-suicide-squad-movie?abthid=541c73792cfdf2264100002d

Quote:
DC Comics' Suicide Squad is reportedly poised for a big screen mission.

According to Variety, Warner Bros. is actively developing a live-action feature film based on the DC title with David Ayer (End of Watch, Sabotage, the upcoming Fury) their choice to direct from a script by Justin Marks (The Jungle Book, Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li). Dan Lin will produce.

i'm not sure if I like their choice of director or writer. but hopefully they don't screw this up.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love this, but I don't think it will be made anytime soon with DC just starting to put together its film universe.

I also think there may be a chance for it to land as a TV show.
djw4bucs

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acgott wrote:
I would love this, but I don't think it will be made anytime soon with DC just starting to put together its film universe.

Yeah i think it would be a TV show since that ep of arrow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This could be amazing, I think the "group" of heroes thing is entertaining ( Avengers, GotG) and could be awesome. If they could make it a bit better than Assault on Arkham Id love it.

Bird Watch: Sam Bradford 251/397 2,664 YDS 14 TD 11 INTS RTG: 82.9
PantherDE90

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djw4bucs wrote:
Acgott wrote:

Yeah i think it would be a TV show since that ep of arrow

That would be great as well. Especially if they get Slade to comeback and join them. IMO Slade and Deadshot have been the only interesting characters in Arrow yet. So that would be baller. However, I don't see it happening anytime soon.

"There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings, that is the true test of a man." - Gannicus
Acgott

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I知 hearing that both Will Smith and Tom Hardy are circling the film and are close to signing on.

http://deadline.com/2014/10/will-smith-tom-hardy-eyeing-suicide-squad-at-warner-bros-853364/
I know we had some discussion in the Batman v Superman thread, but I never actually thought Smith would sign on for this. Love Hardy in any role, he'll be a great Deadshot
Tongue-Splitter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acgott wrote:
Quote:
I知 hearing that both Will Smith and Tom Hardy are circling the film and are close to signing on.

http://deadline.com/2014/10/will-smith-tom-hardy-eyeing-suicide-squad-at-warner-bros-853364/
I know we had some discussion in the Batman v Superman thread, but I never actually thought Smith would sign on for this. Love Hardy in any role, he'll be a great Deadshot

Or a great Bane. Laughing
Kiltman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acgott wrote:
Quote:

Update on that, Margot Robbie is also close to signing.

I hope that she's Harley Quinn like everyone is speculating.

Eagles Forum Hall of Famer | 2013 Gold Standard Baldy | 2015 Steegles Baldy | The Reigning ENBD Champion
devils1854

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tongue-Splitter wrote:
Acgott wrote:
Quote:

No Bane. The group has already been set. Captain Boomerang seems the most likely role for him.

#JDI
chamilitary

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deathstroke plz
Tongue-Splitter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
Tongue-Splitter wrote:
Acgott wrote:
Quote:

No Bane. The group has already been set. Captain Boomerang seems the most likely role for him.

Purely making a joke about how awkward it would be if Bane ever made an appearance. You know, because Hardy played Bane? Laughing
Acgott

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lex Luthor joining the Suicide Squad?
Quote:
I hear that Warner Bros is in discussions with Jesse Eisenberg to take the Lex Luthor character he will unveil in Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice, and transfer the villain character to Suicide Squad. As Deadline reported, Will Smith and Tom Hardy are the being sought hard to star in the David Ayer-directed action film along with The Wolf Of Wall Street壮 Margot Robbie. Charles Roven is producing.

http://deadline.com/2014/10/jesse-eisenbergs-lex-luthor-dc-comics-suicide-squad-batman-v-superman-859659/

At first I loved the idea, but then after thinking about it, what would Luthor do besides bankroll the team? He mostly be sitting in his office doing experiments or something.

I absolutely do not want to see Luthor in a mechanical suit.
Acgott

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Joker is set to join the Squad with Jared Leto to play him.
http://www.thewrap.com/jared-leto-eyed-to-play-the-joker-in-wbs-suicide-squad-exclusive/

I really hoper Joker and Luthor don't overpower the Squad. I want the other characters to shine
Hammertime52

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acgott wrote:
http://www.thewrap.com/jared-leto-eyed-to-play-the-joker-in-wbs-suicide-squad-exclusive/

I really hoper Joker and Luthor don't overpower the Squad. I want the other characters to shine

Wow Shocked

Is Suicide Squad in the same universe as BatFleck?

Bird Watch: Sam Bradford 251/397 2,664 YDS 14 TD 11 INTS RTG: 82.9
Acgott

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammertime52 wrote:
Acgott wrote:

Wow Shocked

Is Suicide Squad in the same universe as BatFleck?

Yes they are

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 1 of 57

Jump to: