Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dexter (Season 6!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TankWilliams

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

malibuspeedrace wrote:
TankWilliams wrote:
Has anyone here seen the movie Heat? If you've seen both season 4 of Dexter and Heat you will have noticed something. I think that Dexter borrowed an aspect from that movie.

I have seen both
And have NO IDEA what your are talking about

Can you either post it here or PM it to me

SPOILER:

Quote:
I guess its not completely similar, but Trinity always kills a young girl by cutting their femoral artery in the bathtub. In Heat, Natalie Portman's character tries to commit suicide by cutting her wrist and femoral artery while sitting in the bathtub. The bloody water and everything was very similar, and as soon as I saw it in Heat, it reminded me of Dexter.
elasticguts

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so amped for season five! i'm actually impressed with how suspenseful it's looking....honestly had my doubts about how they were going to execute this whole dexter being left with 3 kids and a dead rita scenario, even if a part of me is happy rita is gone. but it looks as if they're going to actually handle the situation in a well-written format.

i'm honestly skeptical about
Quote:
julia styles
, though. i don't really have much of an opinion on her acting-wise, but she doesn't seem to mesh with the show. if her character is a dark one, i don't think she'll be able to pull it off. curious how she's gonna fit into the whole season too.....
TankWilliams

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elasticguts wrote:
so amped for season five! i'm actually impressed with how suspenseful it's looking....honestly had my doubts about how they were going to execute this whole dexter being left with 3 kids and a dead rita scenario, even if a part of me is happy rita is gone. but it looks as if they're going to actually handle the situation in a well-written format.

i'm honestly skeptical about
Quote:
julia styles
, though. i don't really have much of an opinion on her acting-wise, but she doesn't seem to mesh with the show. if her character is a dark one, i don't think she'll be able to pull it off. curious how she's gonna fit into the whole season too.....

Thats not really a spoiler, so you didn't really have to block that out, although you probably should have blocked out the part about Rita. But anyway, I don't think Julia Styles is going to be a bad character, I might see here as another detective or maybe a new love for Debrah? haha, just kidding. But yeah, Julia Styles as a serial killer would not work. I doubt there is a rival serial killer in this season, it'll probably be like season 2, when Dexter was the one being hunted.
skatebeanz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone else think his sister is way too skinny? She is not attractive (especially with her vocabulary) and they act like she is hot stuff. Confused

Sig bet
TankWilliams

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatebeanz wrote:
Does anyone else think his sister is way too skinny? She is not attractive (especially with her vocabulary) and they act like she is hot stuff. Confused

I totally disagree with you on every part of that.
Apodrocks

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatebeanz wrote:

I think shes too skinny, and I don't like her nose.. I still find her pretty hot though, I think Rita was hot as well... but nobody compares to Christine and Prado's wife..

mhmm

^Packerbacker87 on the sig, thanks!
zissou

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never been this excited for a show to start, hopefully they give us another brilliant season.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this in the What Movie are you Watching thread but I figured I'd get more answers here. Just don't post any spoilers without warning! I'm currently watching season 1 online and it's reliable, but I'd rather get the seasons and just watch on my TV. However, I don't want to get this if it doesn't have replay value. Is this a show you guys could watch multiple times even with knowing what happens every episode?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9 hours

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dus10 wrote:
9 hours

dolphins jets snf....

and jffl dexter would never be the same to me after i saw the ending of season 4
TankWilliams

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetsfan4life51 wrote:
I posted this in the What Movie are you Watching thread but I figured I'd get more answers here. Just don't post any spoilers without warning! I'm currently watching season 1 online and it's reliable, but I'd rather get the seasons and just watch on my TV. However, I don't want to get this if it doesn't have replay value. Is this a show you guys could watch multiple times even with knowing what happens every episode?

Yes, it is. I've watched the first season 3 times, and I was thinking about watching it again after this season is over, or if it goes on break.
Apodrocks

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just remembered I don't have Showtime, I'll watch it tomorrow. :\

TankWilliams

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apodrocks wrote:

Where?
jetsfan4life51

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TankWilliams wrote:
Apodrocks wrote:

Where?

TVDuck.com should have links up tomorrow.

I've found some great deals on Ebay for all 4 seasons. They are packaged together for around 50-70 if you find the right deal. So it's like you're getting 2 seasons free. Great deals.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TankWilliams wrote:
Apodrocks wrote:

Where?

My friend/neighbor download's and put stuff on a 16 gig USB drive. I'm on some kind of watch list because of downloading music.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 3 of 99

Jump to: