Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dexter (Season 6!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BLick12

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dus10 wrote:
I hated Quinn season 3 since I viewed him as a Doakes replacement. Now, I truly don't mind him. There are episodes when it feels like he's being written into the show for the sake of it, but none so far this season.

His storyline isn't particularly strong but compared to some of the other [inappropriate/removed] that has been shoveled down our throats over the years, it's nowhere near as bad as this show has proven it can get.

No one can replace Doakes. Too much awesomeness.

Another Ginger QB in the AFC North.

Looking forward to the "No Soul Bowl" twice a year
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLick12 wrote:
Dus10 wrote:
I hated Quinn season 3 since I viewed him as a Doakes replacement. Now, I truly don't mind him. There are episodes when it feels like he's being written into the show for the sake of it, but none so far this season.

His storyline isn't particularly strong but compared to some of the other [inappropriate/removed] that has been shoveled down our throats over the years, it's nowhere near as bad as this show has proven it can get.

No one can replace Doakes. Too much awesomeness.

+1, but I don't think Quinn is supposed to be Doakes' replacement. He really is irreplaceable. So I never looked at Quinn that way. Yeah, he did go after Dexter but I still didn't think of him as Doakes Jr. I do love that he always snags babes though

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
packers88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To all the people who are ripping on Quinn, I ask you this: Would you rather that he didn't take the blood so Jacob (I think that's his name) stays in jail? I cannot think of one possible way that that would make the show more exciting.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next week looks great, who thinks Deb kills the hottie from Chuck?

^Packerbacker87 on the sig, thanks!
coors

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just got home, and will be starting tonight's episode within the next few minutes. I've been waiting for this moment all day, thank god it has finally arrived! Laughing

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apodrocks wrote:
Next week looks great, who thinks Deb kills the hottie from Chuck?

More likely is that Hannah eventually goes after Deb because Deb is going hard at trying to make sure she goes down, which will inevitably lead to Dexter having to choose between Hannah and Deb and we all know what that choice will be.

I just hope they keep Hannah around long enough for Dex to have to try and match his "code" against her "life math" (i.e. sometimes there's addition, sometimes life subtracts). Dex's code has always had a basis in logic (for the most part), whereas Hannah's math is still quite overly self-serving and too convenient (for lack of a better word).

Also, to add to the Quinn discussion, I just find the character interesting because by all reasonable accounts, based off his actions and the way things tend to turn in this series, he should have died three or four times over already and yet he still lives on.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another great episode. I watched this with the thought process that this would probably be the deciding episode in how the rest of the season will go...and particularly how interested I'll be in investing my time in the remainder of the season. This is about the time where s6 went wary, so I was a little concerned...but they're playing all the story lines to perfection. I'm genuinely impressed. This isn't season 1, 2 or 4, but it's definitely on that level right now...and that's saying something.

I'm generally a nitpicker with seasons, but I don't think I've really been upset or annoyed with any plot holes or stupid story lines this season...again, I'm impressed. This may be my favorite hour of television every week. Or close to it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quinn gives the money to Angel. Haters gon' hate.

Sirko is such a boss. When he paid for Dex's lunch after their conversation I had to pause the show and go HAM.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great episode. I'll add some of my thoughts after I re watch the episode again tomorrow.

It's crazy how Deb has done a complete 180 regarding what she thought about Dex being a killer.. I can see that if Dex ends up simply refusing to take Hannah out, Deb will try and take matters into her own hands.

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dus10 wrote:
Quinn gives the money to Angel. Haters gon' hate.

Sirko is such a boss. When he paid for Dex's lunch after their conversation I had to pause the show and go HAM.

Sirko is probably my favorite character in a while, but then Ray Stevenson is just a BOSS.

I'm definitely appreciating the fact that even though they're killing off characters almost as quickly as said characters are contributing something notable to the plot, they're managing to progress the plot further just as quickly and effectively such that it doesn't feel truly cheapened by the character having been prematurely offed.

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That last scene. Shocked

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
WAR ENSEMBLE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So glad this season has become must watch again. I love the Dexter/Hannah angle. It's interesting to see Dexter not able to control himself around her. We've all been there when in comes to a certain female.
jetsfan4life51

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usually the guest stars last one season and die. Sometimes half a season if you're Mos Def. Anyone think Hannah or Sirko live on another season?

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetsfan4life51 wrote:
Usually the guest stars last one season and die. Sometimes half a season if you're Mos Def. Anyone think Hannah or Sirko live on another season?

I think a twist is going to be that one of them is responsible for offing the other - as opposed to Dex doing it. I'm still not convinced that Hannah doesn't have some sort of ulterior motive, though I've had her pegged as supplementing what she lost in (after having it once) Wayne Randall with Dexter (kind of like how people with addictions compensate for one vice with an increased dependence on another).

I could honestly see this season ending with Sirko offing Hannah, thinking that she'd kill Dexter before he had the opportunity to - or vice versa. For the moment we've seen more development of Hannah which would suggest she's the one to get killed, but the teaser for next week seems to suggest we'll get more Sirko plot development, so it's still pretty up in the air.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best Dexter episode, or best episode ever?

Man oh man that was awesomeness.

I hope LaGuerta dies this season, she's so annoying...

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 93 of 99

Jump to: