Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2015 Draft Thread V.4
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:34 pm    Post subject: 2015 Draft Thread V.4 Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=559015

Last one topped 100, lets keep it going. Heres to Cooper or Williams being our pick.

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
IDOG_det on the sig.
MrOaktown_56

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#Raiders couts have acquired loads of tape on cornerback Jacoby Glenn & is one guy Oakland will be highly interested in when he works out.

I just started watching more of him. We could target him in the high 2nd round. Great ball skills fluid and has all the tools. He is similar in some ways to Carrie and Hayden, and may round out a good corner trio for the future if the staff is highly interested.

Also, for Big Palooka and EA21:

"Two University of Miami talents #Raiders scouts have nice grades on: TE Clive Walford, RB Duke Johnson...prospects Oakland are locking in on"

Both tweets from Victor Cotto.

AntonChigurh wrote:
Feels great to be a top dog.Can't when Teddy puts up 300yds 3 tds and obliterates the Raiders next year.
raidr4life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Tarver didn't get the DC job for the 49er's
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrOaktown_56 wrote:
#Raiders couts have acquired loads of tape on cornerback Jacoby Glenn & is one guy Oakland will be highly interested in when he works out.

I just started watching more of him. We could target him in the high 2nd round. Great ball skills fluid and has all the tools. He is similar in some ways to Carrie and Hayden, and may round out a good corner trio for the future if the staff is highly interested.

Also, for Big Palooka and EA21:

"Two University of Miami talents #Raiders scouts have nice grades on: TE Clive Walford, RB Duke Johnson...prospects Oakland are locking in on"

Both tweets from Victor Cotto.
I like Walford. Similar to Rivera but much better blocker. Probably one of the best blockers in this TE class which you wouldnt think by his size.
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep watching Cooper highlights over and over, and damn do I pray we draft this guy. Then again, I was borderline obsessed with Crabtree as a prospect. Confused

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
IDOG_det on the sig.
radrshark

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't hurt my feelings if they talked to chikillo as well, at least monitor his workouts,games,combine. Late end de prospect that might develope in the 4/3. Same for the Kentucky de, also the Louisville g's.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OT Donovan Smith killing it again today from both sides.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
OT Donovan Smith killing it again today from both sides.
yes really like him since you first mentioned him. Has good tools for Tice to work with.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

La El Collins is supposedly balling too.

#FreeAgent
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clemmings again displayed intriguing athleticism but often looked lost on double moves and such. I'd pass but I see where the FO would be interested in him because he reminds me of Watson.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
agarcia34

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clive Walford is a interesting prospect for him its if he can run well cause if he does his draft stock will sky rocket.
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
Clemmings again displayed intriguing athleticism but often looked lost on double moves and such. I'd pass but I see where the FO would be interested in him because he reminds me of Watson.
Watson was stronger imo but yes as far as being raw and project I agree. Anxious actually to see what Tice does with Watson
oakdb36

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agarcia34 wrote:
Clive Walford is a interesting prospect for him its if he can run well cause if he does his draft stock will sky rocket.

Like him a lot. Him and Heuerman are my fav TEs in this class. How is Heuerman doing at Senior Bowl practice btw?
BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
I keep watching Cooper highlights over and over, and damn do I pray we draft this guy. Then again, I was borderline obsessed with Crabtree as a prospect. Confused

I'll admit I really like Craptree too but he was a diva before even lashing them up as a pro.....our guy, Cooper though, he's a pro before even lacing them up as a pro.

Cooper a 'confusing' study of talent, skill
Quote:
FOOTWORK

Alabama safety Landon Collins is still trying to figure him out.

Collins likes to read a receiver's steps, guess the route and make a play on the football. But with Cooper, the guessing game doesn’t work. The All-SEC defensive back is helpless.

Collins: “His footwork is confusing. If you look at his feet and try to stick him at the line, you’ll get lost.”

Jarrick Williams, Alabama cornerback: “His footwork, how quick he gets around you, how explosive he is. He’s amazing.”

Cooper: “It’s definitely something I pride myself on. Playing as much backyard football as I did as a kid, it’s something that’s instinct now.”

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=sec&id=88919&src=desktop
Perhaps this can make the skeptics understand their skepticism, Cooper is a wizard at WR...

His work ethic:

Quote:
“I work really hard,” Cooper said. “I try to train everyday. I try to do anything that I can to become a better receiver.”

New offensive coordinator Lane Kiffin praised the star receiver’s work ethic and said he was surprised by Cooper’s drive.

“Watching Amari, much like T.J. [Yeldon], does not say very much, [he] just goes to work every day,” Kiffin said. “We would have workouts when we first got here, and Amari sometimes would work out two hours before workouts started, which I thought was a really hard workout that we were doing – the 4th Quarter program here – and he’d workout two hours before that.”

Quote:
“What you realize about Amari is that there really isn’t any off field stuff,” he said. “Amari is completely dedicated to being the best football player that he can and completely focused so he’s great to work with. He wants to be great, but then also wants to expand his game.”

In addition to pushing the workout boundaries, Cooper expands his mindset to the team as a whole. The wide receiver said he’s focused on a national championship.

“I think if we have that mentality that we actually want to go to the national championship and win the national championship, I think it will permeate throughout the team and those guys will have a positive attitude and a winning attitude as well,” Cooper said.

http://www.cw.ua.edu/article/2014/08/amari-cooper-becoming-a-leader-on-and-off-the-field

Quote:
Hall of Fame wide receiver Cris Carter is clearly a huge fan and said of Cooper recently:

“Alabama has the best wide receiver it’s had in the history of their school and his name is Amari Cooper.

“He is probably the most advanced wide receiver I have seen at a young age since Randy Moss
.”

Cooper, a fanatical trainer, told ESPN’s College GameDay show:

Quote:
“There is somebody out there somewhere, maybe on the west coast, that wants to be the best and I want to be the best so I outwork them.”

“I was always taught to be hungry and humble,” he added. “When you’re hungry, you always want more. When you’ve achieved something, you think you’ve actually achieved nothing, because then you always want more.”

http://theneutralzone.co.uk/amari-cooper-trooper/

Full Chris Carter quote
Quote:
"He is a true junior from Miami, and he is fabulous. His ability to run routes -- I met Amari when he was in high school at a football clinic and he's probably the most advanced wide receiver that I have seen at a young age since Randy Moss. He has unbelievable speed, unbelievable demeanor, route running, the sky is the limit."

The guy checks out all the boxes on the field and all the boxes off the field. Worth it at 4 imo.

“If Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, I’m uncoachable, I’m unsociable."
-Kendrick Lamar
BNich0622

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:

Crabtree would still be the top target on the Raiders.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 1 of 100

Jump to: