Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2015 Draft Thread #3
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:06 pm    Post subject: 2015 Draft Thread #3 Reply with quote

Watching this Buffalo game, it makes me want Cooper more and more. He is #1 on my BB. Pairing him with Carr would make a very promising duo.

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
IDOG_det on the sig.
Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeVante Parker is the best prospect in this draft imo.
EricAllen21

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wish sammy watkins was a prospect in 2015. dude is a stud
Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EricAllen21 wrote:

He looks like the 3rd best WR from that draft class. Might be 4th if Benjamin reaches his potential.
THE MAD STORK

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
EricAllen21 wrote:

He looks like the 3rd best WR from that draft class. Might be 4th if Benjamin reaches his potential.

Could argue 5th with cooks (I don't think that, but it's arguable).
I called it last year, I had sammy Watkins as the 4th best wr..my big board was:
1. Evans
2. Beckhem
3.Benjamin
4. Watkins
5. Cooks
EricAllen21

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sammy will get better. you aint seen nothing yet.
beckam is just better right now, and he has eli. sammy has a orton :/ that speed can't be taught
Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EricAllen21 wrote:
sammy will get better. you aint seen nothing yet.
beckam is just better right now, and he has eli. sammy has a orton :/ that speed can't be taught

Beckham's faster then Watkins lol
Dessie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which position has more impact DE/OLB or WR do you think?

I think the former given they will be involved in every defensive snap. I know WRs can impact what defenses do, 2 deep safeties etc but just think the defensive player has more impact, as long as he is a good one obviously!
#clueless
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dessie wrote:

I think the former given they will be involved in every defensive snap. I know WRs can impact what defenses do, 2 deep safeties etc but just think the defensive player has more impact, as long as he is a good one obviously!

Easily pass rusher imo. You can normally find capable WRs in Fa or the draft, but true good pass rushers are extremely rare.

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
IDOG_det on the sig.
Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dessie wrote:

Which position would have a bigger impact on our young, developing QB? And which position do we have a bigger need at? The answer is WR to both questions for me.
big_palooka

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I see we are just grossly overrating the WRs in this class now.

Parker, while an intriguing prospect, isn't in the same league as Watkins or OGB last year.

DGB is a better WR hands down in his own class.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
Dessie wrote:

Which position would have a bigger impact on our young, developing QB? And which position do we have a bigger need at? The answer is WR to both questions for me.

Wouldn't a vet WR be better for what would be our 2nd year QB rather than a rookie WR?
#clueless
Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Darkness wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I see we are just grossly overrating the WRs in this class now.

Parker, while an intriguing prospect, isn't in the same league as Watkins or OGB last year.

DGB is a better WR hands down in his own class.

Cool beans. You said AJ McCarron was a better QB prospect then Teddy Bridgewater, and would be drafted before him. You called Mike Evans a #2 WR. Said Aaron Donald was nothing special. Maybe you should let things play out before laughing at other peoples opinions.

I'm curious why you think Watkins was a better WR prospect then Parker.
Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dessie wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Dessie wrote:

Wouldn't a vet WR be better for what would be our 2nd year QB rather than a rookie WR?

What #1 WR FA's were available last off-season? I doubt any true #1 WR's will be allowed to leave from their current teams.
BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: 2015 Draft Thread #3 Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
Watching this Buffalo game, it makes me want Cooper more and more. He is #1 on my BB. Pairing him with Carr would make a very promising duo.

Yup, he's as good a football player as anybody in the 2015 NFL draft. He's the best WR imo but he's not head and shoulders better than Parker, and he's not that much better than the value of getting someone like Kevin White at the top of round 2.

The thing that separates Cooper are the little things that in the grand scheme of things are actually the BIG things. The guy is a winner, he knows the preparation needed for a team click on all cylinders. He's extremely humble, hard working, and super talented. He's been dominating since he was a true freshman in the SEC which is an impressive feat, not to mention surpassing Julio Jones as the best Alabama WR. He's accomplished things that can make even the most jaded observer give a tip of the hat. I love his play but I love what's between his ears the most, the guy is smart.

At 6'1 205 lb. He won't impress those looking for "true #1" measurables ( to be 6'3+, run a 4.3, and jump 43 inches, etc.)He's the best route runner to come out since, well I don't know honestly, he's nearly perfect there. His hands are very soft yet strong enough to handle smothering contested coverage from DBs. He's smart enough to read any defense and he's also known to help a QB out on broken plays....

Honestly he reminds me of Antonio Brown for the Pittsburgh Steelers. A guy who won't blaze with his 40 time but blazes on the field vs guys who do blaze on the 40 yard dash. He has short area speed, with Kobe-like head fakes, and impeccable feet. Like Antonio Brown, Cooper really shines when he has the ball in his hands. His YAC ability is really something that helps him in my eyes, especially in today's NFL......He was shining with AJ MCcarron underthrowing deep passes and now he's shining with Byron Leftwitch Jr......give him Carr and he wins OROY easily.

If we beat the Bills and we lose the #3 pick, then Cooper is a more reasonable option. If we stay at 3 though, I believe Big Cat cannot be passed on.

If Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, Im uncoachable, Im unsociable."
-Kendrick Lamar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 1 of 100

Jump to: