Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders tendered 6 players

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EricAllen21

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:35 am    Post subject: Raiders tendered 6 players Reply with quote

Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero 1h
#Raiders tendered OL Matt McCants ($495K), LB Kaelin Burnett, RB Jamize Olawale, CB Brandian Ross and RB Jeremy Stewart, Chimdi Chekwa($570K each).

*missed it on the free agency thread

Last edited by EricAllen21 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
raidr4life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honest to god dude you should have just posted that tweet in the FA thread. Not only was this another needless thread started, but you are late to the party because it was already posted in...you guessed it the FA thread hours ago.
Out of all the posters on this forum 35% of threads on page 1 were started by you. Here's an idea stop starting threads and just comment in them.

OUR FUTURE PREMIERE LT!!
Mad props to Silver&Black88 on the sig.
THE MAD STORK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kind of like Eric Allen's threads. Not so much for insight, but to read and look at the gifs you guys post lol. Entertaining. You have to admire Eric Allen, he doesn't take no for an answer. “Never allow a person to tell you no who doesn’t have the power to say yes.” -Eleanor Roosevelt

I picture him being a die hard 8 yr old raider fan who just discovered the internet
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't really care about any of em other than McCants. Burnett is on scholarship because of his brother though, man that kid sucks and plays stupid.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE MAD STORK wrote:
I kind of like Eric Allen's threads. Not so much for insight, but to read and look at the gifs you guys post lol. Entertaining. You have to admire Eric Allen, he doesn't take no for an answer. “Never allow a person to tell you no who doesn’t have the power to say yes.” -Eleanor Roosevelt

I picture him being a die hard 8 yr old raider fan who just discovered the internet

lmao
Dreadymatt

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least EricAllen fights the Thread-police....keep the blacik flying my anarcistic friend
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about instead of talking about how some people don't like the threads and complaining about this thread we discuss the topic?

Not trying to be a minimod here but its annoying as a mugg reading complaints all the time. I'm glad this wasn't in the FA thread because it would have gotten lost in the shuffle.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
How about instead of talking about how some people don't like the threads and complaining about this thread we discuss the topic?

Not trying to be a minimod here but its annoying as a mugg reading complaints all the time. I'm glad this wasn't in the FA thread because it would have gotten lost in the shuffle.

good advice.

while this COULD have gone in the free agents thread, it's about players that the Raiders signed/tendered so I'll allow it.

Bolansho Boro Begoz
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrapTakula wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

good advice.

while this COULD have gone in the free agents thread, it's about players that the Raiders signed/tendered so I'll allow it.

Thank you, celebrity deathmatch referee.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:06 am    Post subject: Re: Raiders tendered 6 players Reply with quote

EricAllen21 wrote:
Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero 1h
#Raiders tendered OL Matt McCants ($495K), LB Kaelin Burnett, RB Jamize Olawale, CB Brandian Ross and RB Jeremy Stewart, Chimdi Chekwa($570K each).

*missed it on the free agency thread

Championship!!! Mail the trophy and skip the season. Nobody will stop us now lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: