Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Welcome and Introduction Thread for the Silver and Black
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bleedin_Silver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats up Raider Nation, Im a Raider fan from ohio. My dad tried to raise me to be a bengal fan but in 1988 (i was 9) i watched the Raiders vs Bengals game with him and I've been Bleedin_Silver ever since Cool I continued to support the bengals too until the 90-91 season, when Bo got injured. I remember being so mad at the bengals, i looked at my dad and said "I hope your team sucks forever" and they went like 10 years of being a joke, i kinda felt like i put a curse on them lol I've been coming to these forums for a few years now, even tried to become a member a few times but for some reason it never worked for me. Its been along time coming but i really think next year is the year we take back our division! As far as favorite Raider goes, I'd have to say Tim Brown, mainly because i grew up watching him and he was our best player during that time period. Cant wait to see whats next for Raider Nation, a GM and real defensive coordinator Shocked Twisted Evil Future is Bright
Bleedin_Silver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats up Raider Nation, Im a Raider fan from ohio. My dad tried to raise me to be a bengal fan but in 1988 (i was 9) i watched the Raiders vs Bengals game with him and I've been Bleedin_Silver ever since Cool I continued to support the bengals too until the 90-91 season, when Bo got injured. I remember being so mad at the bengals, i looked at my dad and said "I hope your team sucks forever" and they went like 10 years of being a joke, i kinda felt like i put a curse on them lol I've been coming to these forums for a few years now, even tried to become a member a few times but for some reason it never worked for me. Its been along time coming but i really think next year is the year we take back our division! As far as favorite Raider goes, I'd have to say Tim Brown, mainly because i grew up watching him and he was our best player during that time period. Cant wait to see whats next for Raider Nation, a GM and real defensive coordinator Shocked Twisted Evil Future is Bright
NickButera

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleedin_Silver wrote:

Welcome! Don't be shy.

Oh, and can you do me a favor... say these 3 phrases out loud:

"I hope San Diego sucks forever"
"I hope Kansas City sucks forever"
"I hope Denver sucks forever"

Thanks.

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Bleedin_Silver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust me, i've tried!!!
Russell2Bailey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I come in peace, I swear, but I was wonder if any of you live in the bay area and would give me advice about finding a place around Berkley or San Francisco. Just a decent apartment. I like San Fran more than than Berkley.
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
NickButera

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russell2Bailey wrote:
Hey guys, I come in peace, I swear, but I was wonder if any of you live in the bay area and would give me advice about finding a place around Berkley or San Francisco. Just a decent apartment. I like San Fran more than than Berkley.

I don't know San Fran... but I lived in Berk for a while. Mostly around campus though. Apt/house(small size-wise) There are some nice places to rent up on Grizzly Peak area, well, there used to be anyway.

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
silenttristo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I've been a fan for a about 5 years, but only been able to watch a full season worth of games for the last 2 seasons. I'm born and raised in Australia, though my Dad was always way into American sports (So I'm also a Orioles, Maple Leafs and Nets fan {Really strange selections, I know. But when you have no geographical allegiances, it's all a bit random}). He's a big Jets fan, so for whatever reason I picked the Raiders to follow.

I love the way McFadden plays, so I guess he's my favourite. I think McClain might have the brightest future if he keeps his head on straight. I also love watching Jacoby run in space, he's a little machine.

So, please feel free to correct me if you see me posting, I've been lurking for a few years, but only recently signed up.

Cheers.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Nation's from all over, it doesn't matter where you're from. It's awesome that you're from Australia and like the Raiders. I've always wanted to visit Australia. Welcome aboard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
The Nation's from all over, it doesn't matter where you're from. It's awesome that you're from Australia and like the Raiders. I've always wanted to visit Australia. Welcome aboard

Without a doubt. We have fans all over the world, doesnt matter where your from as long as you bleed silver and black. Welcome to the forum man.

My girlfriend has some family in Australia, shes been there twice before we got together, I really want to go at some point.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to be here and ready to see the Raiders " Just Win This Year Baby."
oakdb36

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ch8878 wrote:
Glad to be here and ready to see the Raiders " Just Win This Year Baby."

Welcome. I'm ready for it as well, actually i've been ready for the last 10 years.
backinblack

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys,
been reading this forum for the last few years and decided to join. been a raiders fan for 30 years so ive been through the good times but these bad times have outnumbered them lately. live in rochester ny so im about 15 minutes away from Silver&Black88 and RIT. heres to Reggie changing the attitude and bringing us a winner on and off the field.
Preacher

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome guys...we are glad to always meet more of the Nation!

Thanks JTJagg7754

There is good and evil, choose good.
LBxRAIDER

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys I'm new to the boards been of fan of the Raiders for about 12yrs now, only got to experience the good times for about 3yrs unfortunately, but I feel in the coming years we will turn it around. New management & picking up productive players should get us over the hump and hopefully make it over .500

Hope to talk more Raider football with my fellow Raider Nation.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Raider Nation! Been a Raiders fan since 2000 when I met my husband. Didn't know a single thing about football before that but he taught me the ways of the Silver and Black. He and I go to the Raiders @ KC game every year and this year we are also making it out to the Bengals game. I look forward to talking with everyone here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 16 of 19

Jump to: