Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Welcome and Introduction Thread for the Silver and Black
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Al davis=0-16

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FoREVer wrote:
Whats up people!!!
Im new here got bored of other boards cuz all people be doing is trolling and i got sick and tired of it.Ive seen the conversations u guys be having and there interesting and just wanted to be a part of it.Ive been a Raiders fan Since 2001 The Tuck Rule game still haunts me lol.Has been around 8 years since anything special has happened but we will be back its just a matter of time...RAIDERS!!

Welcome to the best forum in FootballsFuture, Feel free to make yourself at home!!! Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Raider Nation my name is BigShon3000 ive been a raider fan for as long as i can remember. I was born in Los Angeles back in 85 we moved to Texas in 87 and I catch alot of heat for being a raider fan it texas but im holding it down guys but ever since i was born Ive had silver and black running threw my vaines. My uncles are HUGE raider fans si it rubbed off on me but my favorite player is Richard Seymour I hope we can get him resigned lock him up what ever it takes but i wanted to drop by and introduce myself.
*Raiders4life*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigShon3000 wrote:
Hey Raider Nation my name is BigShon3000 ive been a raider fan for as long as i can remember. I was born in Los Angeles back in 85 we moved to Texas in 87 and I catch alot of heat for being a raider fan it texas but im holding it down guys but ever since i was born Ive had silver and black running threw my vaines. My uncles are HUGE raider fans si it rubbed off on me but my favorite player is Richard Seymour I hope we can get him resigned lock him up what ever it takes but i wanted to drop by and introduce myself.

Welcome to the forum. Great place to talk football.

Props to cdUbs14 for the sick sig!

"Champions don't make excuses, they make plays!!"-Richard Seymour
Speed_Wrench

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well I tried over and over to get logged in and I even removed the cookies but to no avail so I decided to just get a new username and start all over I used to be RAIDER523 but I think my new user name fits me better anyways so just happy to be back.
wisconsinviking

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys i may be a vikes fan, but my dad is a huge raider fan and i love watching old highlights and listening to old time raiders like Phil Vilapiano and the Snake.

Anyway i live in Wisconsin hate it by the way like im 16 hope to go to college for a degree in journalism my favorite raider right now is Kirk Morrison and am hopin the raiders can get a great DT.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey raider nation whats up, well im a huge raiders fan ever since i can remember, i got a lot of family members who support the raiders so i was practically born into the nation. my favorite players on the roster right now are nnamdi asomugha and zach miller.

i really hope we can keep kirk morrison, id take him over thomas any day!

P.S If anyone can make a sig for me i would really appreciate it. thanks
go raiders! woooo!

-cdUbs14 on the Sig-

broncos67 wrote:
QB: draft the QBOTF. Landry Jones, Matt Barkley, a sandwich. I don't even care at this point.
Raiders3SB

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wisconsinviking wrote:
Hey guys i may be a vikes fan, but my dad is a huge raider fan and i love watching old highlights and listening to old time raiders like Phil Vilapiano and the Snake.

Anyway i live in Wisconsin hate it by the way like im 16 hope to go to college for a degree in journalism my favorite raider right now is Kirk Morrison and am hopin the raiders can get a great DT.

Welcome to Raider Nation!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustWinBaby914 wrote:
Hey raider nation whats up, well im a huge raiders fan ever since i can remember, i got a lot of family members who support the raiders so i was practically born into the nation. my favorite players on the roster right now are nnamdi asomugha and zach miller.

i really hope we can keep kirk morrison, id take him over thomas any day!

P.S If anyone can make a sig for me i would really appreciate it. thanks
go raiders! woooo!

Welcome to FF!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ayo raider nation,

you all can jus call me hoyas Laughing

I became a raider fan in 2002 when they played the bucs in the super bowl, as it was the 1st FULL super bowl I had watched. Jus became hooked to em since then. even tho they lost.

Raiders From Then: Charles Woodson, Tyrone Wheatley, Jerry Rice.

Raiders From Now: Run DMC, Nnamdi, Chris Johnson, Kirk Morrison.

Isiah Thomas, Charles Woodson, Steve Yzerman, Barry Sanders, Jalen Rose.
Michigan Legends.

Whats Goodie Cuh.
Raiders3SB

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HoyasFILW wrote:
ayo raider nation,

you all can jus call me hoyas Laughing

I became a raider fan in 2002 when they played the bucs in the super bowl, as it was the 1st FULL super bowl I had watched. Jus became hooked to em since then. even tho they lost.

Raiders From Then: Charles Woodson, Tyrone Wheatley, Jerry Rice.

Raiders From Now: Run DMC, Nnamdi, Chris Johnson, Kirk Morrison.

Welcome Hoyas!

to Raider Nation.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello fellas, I'm a Brit who in recent years has discovered this wondeful game. Watching all them old Raiders on America's game and stuff like that made me a fan, I love how the old Raiders would frighten the bejesus out of everyone and had that arrogant swagger every team wished they had. I've followed this forum for a few days and looks like one of the few places you see intelligent NFL conversation, its a pleasure to be here.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bossanova wrote:
Hello fellas, I'm a Brit who in recent years has discovered this wondeful game. Watching all them old Raiders on America's game and stuff like that made me a fan, I love how the old Raiders would frighten the bejesus out of everyone and had that arrogant swagger every team wished they had. I've followed this forum for a few days and looks like one of the few places you see intelligent NFL conversation, its a pleasure to be here.

You got that right! Welcome to FF! Great convo about a great franchise here on the Raider Chapter!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my names dave and i have been a raiderfan since 99 but when i was younger and collected cards i loved bo jackson, so i guess i was always drawn to the raiders. i always played as oak in tecmo bowl because jackson and allen and long. I am married and have two boys and a girl Shocked both boys are being raised in silver and black. my lil girl has a build a bear in a raiderette uniform. i live in lake elsinore ca. i always will be optimistic that this is the year.
favorite players now: murph dogg, JLH, sea bass
favorite when i started really rooting: romanowski? garner, WOODSON
Rdrntn209

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey people what's up? I'm 23 been a raider fan since birth. I know I'm part of the new generation of raider fans but I am an ole school die hard raider fan. I live in the black out zone so I go to all the home games. I ussualy sit in or around the black hole. I'm lucky to have a wife that enjoys the games so we always have a blast. I have been reading on this site for two years now and decided to finally start posting. Oh and my favorite raider is #34 mike Mitchell I think he has the attitude and talent to be the hard hitting saftey everyone likes to see in silver and black.
BallerG22

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raider Nation waddup hahah been readin wat u guys have been sayin for a couple months now n I wanted to be a part of it...I think this is the year the Raiders break the 10 loss curse and I'm excited....hopefully the 3 headed demon (JMR, DMAC,DHB) gets on track....i predict 8-8!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 14 of 18

Jump to: