You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

defensive coordinator

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHAVED_CHICKEN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: defensive coordinator Reply with quote

the new york jets defensive coordinator just got fired by the new coach....i know there was talk about us loosing schwarts (i donno how probable that is now)....but i like Donnie Henderson (jets former D coordinator)....as some of you may know my bro is a jets fan and he talks about them non stop and from what i hear (and see) from henderson he would be perfect for our young defense....

he runs a 4-3 defense with an emphasis on stopping the run and getting to the passer no matter what....he knows how to get his defense pumped up and i love his agressive style....he also as one of my favorite football quotes, "Play like a thrown fist".....thats the perfect mentality for our young underrated defense

Men die. Money gets spent. Glory is forever.
Titans Assistant GM FFMD07
TheRealBigTimer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's also Ted Cottrell around still aint there?

First Peyton Manning, now this. What a shocking offseason.
SHAVED_CHICKEN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think so but im not sure....i still like henderson more....

any one know what schwart's future with the titans looks like....is he staying/going/making himself a sandwhich or what......

Men die. Money gets spent. Glory is forever.
Titans Assistant GM FFMD07
PacAttack

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I think he's pushing for Tuna Fish... Wink

Nah, for real though, I'm not sure about Schwartz's future, but I do like Henderson. I agree, if Schwartz decides to walk, I would love to see Tennessee go after him. I believe that he would be a great fit and I'm sure Reese and Fisher would feel the same way. But talks have died down about Schwartz' departure so I'm not sure that he's going anywhere.

They say that a Griffin is always in beast mode, I didn't realize what that meant until I heard the crack of bone and was eating turf for lunch.
luke1705

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think that schwartz is going anywhere either, and i also think that henderson would be a good fit for our team, it sounds a lot like the style of defense that we played in 99 and around there. and that worked out pretty ok, you know?
titans will return

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shwartz isnt going anywhere,unless he pulls a Heimidinger and walks his self,we wont fire him,and the worst thing to do with a young team is to switch coordinators

Our style hasnt changes at all Luke,Shwartz still runs the same formations and looks as Greg Williams did,it was a in-team hire when Shwartz became D-coordinator,he kept the same stuff Greg had taught him,we just dont have the personal we did then

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: