Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

With the 63rd pick in the 2015 draft, Seattle selects......
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Plush

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:36 am    Post subject: With the 63rd pick in the 2015 draft, Seattle selects...... Reply with quote

???

Without a 1st round pick anymore, I'm interested in seeing which prospect we should make our first selection. Thoughts?
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need someone who can play right away. We have basically an entire draft class coming off the IR. I'm guessing we take a LG or DT

WINTER IS COMING
silus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will more than likely come down to the best player on their board that is still available. I'm guessing CB or DL/OL.
SoS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of right now I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for DGB until further notice.
Bigjoe0075

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
As of right now I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for DGB until further notice.

I would really like DBG at #63 but 1) I think he's long gone and 2) we already got the big RZ target in Jimmy Graham. It would be redundant.

I'm hoping we sign Wiz and take OG Sambrailo or Marpet at #63.

If we don't sign Wiz then I'm hoping the pick is OC Hroniss Grassu. Another Duck to take over for Unger.
SoS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigjoe0075 wrote:
SoS wrote:

I would really like DBG at #63 but 1) I think he's long gone and 2) we already got the big RZ target in Jimmy Graham. It would be redundant.

If we don't sign Wiz then I'm hoping the pick is OC Hroniss Grassu. Another Duck to take over for Unger.

I think he's long gone too, but I'll keep my fingers crossed that his character concerns allow him to fall that far. I don't think it's redundant to add elite-level skill position players.
Bigjoe0075

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Bigjoe0075 wrote:
SoS wrote:

I think he's long gone too, but I'll keep my fingers crossed that his character concerns allow him to fall that far. I don't think it's redundant to add elite-level skill position players.

If his character concerns drop him all the way to #63, he's got some serious issues. But you're right adding an elite level WR into the mix would only be good. But you know me, OL is a bigger need at the moment and you can't argue against that. If we signed Wiz, then BPA and fill in the OG with a later round. But we are both wishful thinking DBG is gone way before we get to pick.
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless we do some more work in FA - I'm betting it's either CB or OL (G/C).

Wait... that would make too much sense. I bet they take someone that everybody has a 5th round grade on and most of us have never heard of and we all hate the pick.
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=550031
SoS

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Seahawks were reportedly "digging into" Missouri WR Dorial Green-Beckham before the Jimmy Graham trade.

The Graham trade won't necessarily take Green-Beckham off Seattle's radar. In Chris Matthews, the Seahawks got to see how Russell Wilson could perform with a contested-catch-winning wide receiver in the Super Bowl. Green-Beckham is 6-foot-5 and 237 pounds. Yahoo's Charles Robinson suggests "DGB" could become a target for the Seahawks if he falls into the second round.

Pray Fingers crossed.
hawkman98272

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DGB would be amazing, but I'm hoping we can sign Wis, draft a G to replace Carpenter, then try to get another WR in round 3.

IDOG_det

#JDI
SoS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkman98272 wrote:
DGB would be amazing, but I'm hoping we can sign Wis, draft a G to replace Carpenter, then try to get another WR in round 3.

I'd rather go WR round 2, OG round 3. You can still get a potential #1 guy in the 2nd if one of DGB, Perriman, Dorsett, or DSmith fall.

However, I don't think this staff is going into the draft with any sort of pigeon holed position-driven agenda, as much as fans like to set their expectations based off of top positions of need. In general, I see them selecting the highest rated player on their board at a predetermined grouping of positions that may or may not be considered needs to us.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe DE is a position we could likely see in the 2nd. It's a pretty talented class of edge rushers and I strongly believe we'll be looking to add depth there

#1 ET Supporter
NFL_Announcer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draft basically needs to be exclusively: O/D Line with a slight emphasis on LBer/CB IMO.

We have 11 picks this draft. That should be plenty to stockpile those positions and grab a QB to backup Wilson and a WR we like if it falls into our laps.

I like how this guys mock goes and he doesn't even include the 3 compensatory we get in rounds 4-5. In order: CB, OG, DL, C, WR. Supplement that with maybe a QB/DL/DL-TE-OL-CB/OLB with the compensatory and I'm a happy camper.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=563568
imani

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Nate Orchard in the 2nd/3rd. Love the first step and motor. He'd be a great situational rusher here and could eventually replace Avril.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I am seeing of Orchard lately, he'll probably go before our 2nd unfortunately. Which is also true of two guys I'd really want; Jake Fisher and Cedric Ogbuehi. I really like both as future LT's and believe both could start at Guard for us this year

#1 ET Supporter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: