Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introductions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Pie Romania


Joined: 23 Aug 2012
Posts: 1822
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life long Hawk fan here. 26 years old, live near Olympia, but just put Seattle in my info since that is the team I rep. Single, full-time father of 2 boys and a car audio fanatic. Getting ready to do a monster build in my Expedition. I am a defense oriented fan, lol. Love watching a defense dominate a game, but I wouldn't be opposed to Seattle having a high powered offense either. I will be a regular here and now I need to get an avatar and Sig. Bah. Glad to be here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pie Romania wrote:
Life long Hawk fan here. 26 years old, live near Olympia, but just put Seattle in my info since that is the team I rep. Single, full-time father of 2 boys and a car audio fanatic. Getting ready to do a monster build in my Expedition. I am a defense oriented fan, lol. Love watching a defense dominate a game, but I wouldn't be opposed to Seattle having a high powered offense either. I will be a regular here and now I need to get an avatar and Sig. Bah. Glad to be here.


Someone get this man an avy and sig! Now!

Welcome to the forum my man, I hope you do stay on as a regular.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Pie Romania


Joined: 23 Aug 2012
Posts: 1822
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Pie Romania wrote:
Life long Hawk fan here. 26 years old, live near Olympia, but just put Seattle in my info since that is the team I rep. Single, full-time father of 2 boys and a car audio fanatic. Getting ready to do a monster build in my Expedition. I am a defense oriented fan, lol. Love watching a defense dominate a game, but I wouldn't be opposed to Seattle having a high powered offense either. I will be a regular here and now I need to get an avatar and Sig. Bah. Glad to be here.


Someone get this man an avy and sig! Now!

Welcome to the forum my man, I hope you do stay on as a regular.


No worries about being a regular. I feel like I know you guys well already having been around this site the last 3 years w/out signing up. LOL.

And if anyone around here can make a decent legion of boom Sig for me to rock, it would be much appreciated! Sherman will be a top 7 CB at the worst after this season. Quote me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chpjns15


Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 1691
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:

Someone get this man an avy and sig! Now!

Welcome to the forum my man, I hope you do stay on as a regular.


Do have the most posts of any users on FF? I havent seen anyone more or even close to 40K.
_________________
"Trying is the first step towards failure"


"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."


"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 27056
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dope username man. Welcome

See you in the game day thread this thursday
_________________


wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21258
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pie Romania wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Pie Romania wrote:
Life long Hawk fan here. 26 years old, live near Olympia, but just put Seattle in my info since that is the team I rep. Single, full-time father of 2 boys and a car audio fanatic. Getting ready to do a monster build in my Expedition. I am a defense oriented fan, lol. Love watching a defense dominate a game, but I wouldn't be opposed to Seattle having a high powered offense either. I will be a regular here and now I need to get an avatar and Sig. Bah. Glad to be here.


Someone get this man an avy and sig! Now!

Welcome to the forum my man, I hope you do stay on as a regular.


No worries about being a regular. I feel like I know you guys well already having been around this site the last 3 years w/out signing up. LOL.

And if anyone around here can make a decent legion of boom Sig for me to rock, it would be much appreciated! Sherman will be a top 7 CB at the worst after this season. Quote me.
Oh no... The gig is up, he knows how much we bicker Laughing

Welcome aboard man, glad to have you.


All time favorite Seahawk? Current favorite?
_________________

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

Someone get this man an avy and sig! Now!

Welcome to the forum my man, I hope you do stay on as a regular.


Do have the most posts of any users on FF? I havent seen anyone more or even close to 40K.


No. Mesa_Titan is at like 45k. JaguarCrazy is at like 60k I believe. Vikedaddy is at like 50k.

Always funny to hear about how people lurk and already know us before we know them Laughing

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Oh no... The gig is up, he knows how much we bicker Laughing


I'm surprised he has the balls to still sign-up. Hiding isn't a bad idea Laughing
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Pie Romania


Joined: 23 Aug 2012
Posts: 1822
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Pie Romania wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Pie Romania wrote:
Life long Hawk fan here. 26 years old, live near Olympia, but just put Seattle in my info since that is the team I rep. Single, full-time father of 2 boys and a car audio fanatic. Getting ready to do a monster build in my Expedition. I am a defense oriented fan, lol. Love watching a defense dominate a game, but I wouldn't be opposed to Seattle having a high powered offense either. I will be a regular here and now I need to get an avatar and Sig. Bah. Glad to be here.


Someone get this man an avy and sig! Now!

Welcome to the forum my man, I hope you do stay on as a regular.


No worries about being a regular. I feel like I know you guys well already having been around this site the last 3 years w/out signing up. LOL.

And if anyone around here can make a decent legion of boom Sig for me to rock, it would be much appreciated! Sherman will be a top 7 CB at the worst after this season. Quote me.
Oh no... The gig is up, he knows how much we bicker Laughing

Welcome aboard man, glad to have you.


All time favorite Seahawk? Current favorite?


All time: Cortez or Walter Jones
Current: Toss up between Sherman, Chancellor and Mebane
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
casesdaily


Joined: 03 Dec 2011
Posts: 56
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm a Seahawks fan from Germany. I've been watching NFL games for two years now (and college football games for three years) and I'm very interested in this kind of sports, despite it's rather uncommon in our country. I don't know why I chose the Seahawks as my favorite team, perhaps it's the combination of a strong defense, combined with a powerful running game and a good decision-making coaching staff. Briefly speaking, the 'Hawks are very likeable. Of course, I have another hobbies as well. During leisure time, I also enjoy doing sports by myself (cycling, swimming) and hangin' out with friends.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

casesdaily wrote:
Hi, I'm a Seahawks fan from Germany. I've been watching NFL games for two years now (and college football games for three years) and I'm very interested in this kind of sports, despite it's rather uncommon in our country. I don't know why I chose the Seahawks as my favorite team, perhaps it's the combination of a strong defense, combined with a powerful running game and a good decision-making coaching staff. Briefly speaking, the 'Hawks are very likeable. Of course, I have another hobbies as well. During leisure time, I also enjoy doing sports by myself (cycling, swimming) and hangin' out with friends.


Nice to have you on the forum my man! I think you may be our first Seahawks member from Germany, though you'll find many fellow Germans around the forum as a whole. A lot of them seem to be Eagles fans, what's up with that?

Well I can tell you now that you definitely chose the right team Very Happy Convince the rest of your peeps to jump on the bandwagon while there's still room.

Here's to hoping you're an active contributor on our forum!
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
casesdaily


Joined: 03 Dec 2011
Posts: 56
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
casesdaily wrote:
Hi, I'm a Seahawks fan from Germany. I've been watching NFL games for two years now (and college football games for three years) and I'm very interested in this kind of sports, despite it's rather uncommon in our country. I don't know why I chose the Seahawks as my favorite team, perhaps it's the combination of a strong defense, combined with a powerful running game and a good decision-making coaching staff. Briefly speaking, the 'Hawks are very likeable. Of course, I have another hobbies as well. During leisure time, I also enjoy doing sports by myself (cycling, swimming) and hangin' out with friends.


Nice to have you on the forum my man! I think you may be our first Seahawks member from Germany, though you'll find many fellow Germans around the forum as a whole. A lot of them seem to be Eagles fans, what's up with that?

Well I can tell you now that you definitely chose the right team Very Happy Convince the rest of your peeps to jump on the bandwagon while there's still room.

Here's to hoping you're an active contributor on our forum!


Thank you for the welcome. You're right, there are many Eagles fans in Germany, however, there is a strong 49ers, Broncos and Packers fanbase as well. However, after watching a couple of games featuring the Seahawks for two years now , I'm sure I made the right choice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boom!


Joined: 14 Sep 2012
Posts: 547
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's up! Finally decided to join after lurking for a year. Probably the biggest fan of the best secondary in the league! Legion of Boom!

Glad to be here!

Someone answer me this.... why is Richard Sherman so damn lock down!? Gah! I love it!
_________________

Legion of Boom!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boom! wrote:
What's up! Finally decided to join after lurking for a year. Probably the biggest fan of the best secondary in the league! Legion of Boom!

Glad to be here!

Someone answer me this.... why is Richard Sherman so damn lock down!? Gah! I love it!


1. Bout damn time.

2. Awesome name and welcome to the forum.

3. The power of the dreads. He's like a black Samson.

4. Don't be one of those guys that signs up and never posts.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Dools=hawks


Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 2728
Location: What's next?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome man! Twisted Evil
_________________
Go Hawks!

WINTER IS COMING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Plush


Joined: 24 Sep 2012
Posts: 1259
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey dudes, hawks fan here. Been lingering the forum a while and thought it was about time i joined. I probably won't post too often, but i think this website is a way-cool so i thought i would at least give myself the opportunity every once and again. Didn't know you had to wait so long to join lol, i really wanted to join the conversation on that call last week...crazy stuff. Anyway, go hawks!!!!


PS: Is there a way to make the site load any faster, i've always had a problem with slow loading. Is there another version or something?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 22 of 24

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group