Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fantasy Football League *Draft results entered*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Operativekirtar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

All indications after last year were that Jerome Harrison was they guy for them. They also had liked James Davis previously. I did say that he has some keeper value for the future. I also pointed to the situation in Cleveland which we can agree is "less than stellar" at the moment. These are all facts. I took all of these as meaning a 4th round pick isn't getting much time this year, especially in the situation he's in. Not a big fan of rookie RB's to begin with so that is part of the reasoning too.

He's a highly touted 2nd round pick...Like I said, I'm not upset about you disliking the pick. I'm upset that there was no real investigation into you disliking the pick. I mean the fact that you said 4th round pick doesn't really help...Either way though, good luck this season and have fun!
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Operativekirtar wrote:
Quote:

All indications after last year were that Jerome Harrison was they guy for them. They also had liked James Davis previously. I did say that he has some keeper value for the future. I also pointed to the situation in Cleveland which we can agree is "less than stellar" at the moment. These are all facts. I took all of these as meaning a 4th round pick isn't getting much time this year, especially in the situation he's in. Not a big fan of rookie RB's to begin with so that is part of the reasoning too.

He's a highly touted 2nd round pick...Like I said, I'm not upset about you disliking the pick. I'm upset that there was no real investigation into you disliking the pick. I mean the fact that you said 4th round pick doesn't really help...Either way though, good luck this season and have fun!

Oh wow, I guess I mixed him up with where Joe McKnight got picked then. I was still wondering why the Jets picked McKnight in the 2nd Embarassed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I brought this back up because I would like to say that for next season we should hold the draft closer to the season. Two of my WRs are dealing with injuries and one could be out until mid season. I am not complaining, because that is part of the game, just think that it might be better to do it a little closer to the season next time.

With that said, is anybody wanting to deal a WR Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to bump this because I have lost Ryan Grant for the season, and I am wanting to put Steven Jackson on the trading block. I am looking to add more depth at RB. Send me a PM if interested.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LivingLegendWFC wrote:
I wanted to bump this because I have lost Ryan Grant for the season, and I am wanting to put Steven Jackson on the trading block. I am looking to add more depth at RB. Send me a PM if interested.

If I may interject, less isn't always more dude. Giving up Steven Jackson is something I would be loathe to do, even if on a putrid team. More often than not theres someone out there that hasn't been picked just waiting to be plucked, you just have to keep watching all the teams, all the highlights. And you probably won't get fair compensation in a trade for Jackson, I would rather have him and a decent RB than two decent to good RBs. Idea

Edit: Who was that dude running for Houston this last weekend??? I'd see if he was available... Think
LivingLegendWFC

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPaceGhost wrote:
LivingLegendWFC wrote:

If I may interject, less isn't always more dude. Giving up Steven Jackson is something I would be loathe to do, even if on a putrid team. More often than not theres someone out there that hasn't been picked just waiting to be plucked, you just have to keep watching all the teams, all the highlights. And you probably won't get fair compensation in a trade for Jackson, I would rather have him and a decent RB than two decent to good RBs. Idea

Edit: Who was that dude running for Houston this last weekend??? I'd see if he was available... Think

Im not going to just unload him for the heck of it, but I have been hit really hard with the injury bug and if I could get a few guys to help my team I will do it. I do appreciate the input and you do make some valid points but I dont feel as I can be competitive in this league with my team as is. And Steven Jackson is my best bargaining chip.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could the owner of Zions Lions PM me please to discuss their trade offer, thanks.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm taking offers for TE Brent Celek. Other players can be had too for the right price. Roster:

QB Drew Brees
QB Chad Henne
RB Reggie Bush
RB Shonn Greene
RB Joseph Addai
RB Tashard Choice
WR Kevin Walter
WR Johnny Knox
WR Steve Breaston
WR Steve Smith CAR
WR Davone Bess
TE Brent Celek
TE Dusitn Keller
DEF CIN
K Rob Bironas

PM me if you're interested in anyone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my first year in a fantasy league and I end up winning Shocked

Look forward to doing this again next year. Thanks to Alex 93 for organising it.
#clueless
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to hell, Dessie Wink

haha jk good job man

I think I made the right pick with Greene over Grant now though lol

But still he was a MAJOR disappointment

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Go to hell, Dessie Wink

haha jk good job man

I think I made the right pick with Greene over Grant now though lol

But still he was a MAJOR disappointment

I took Pierre Thomas in the 3rd I think, and I think I got to start him twice, maybe 3 times. Gore and Nicks each missed a lot of time too.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
alex_93

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for a great year, and hope the same for next season. Gutted after the start I made not to make the playoffs.

Congrats Dessie.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54
Page 54 of 54

Jump to: