Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Newsroom (HBO)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coors

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: The Newsroom (HBO) Reply with quote

Quote:
The Newsroom is an American drama television series created by Aaron Sorkin that premiered on HBO on June 24, 2012. The series chronicles the behind-the-scenes events at the fictional Atlantis Cable News (ACN) channel. It features an ensemble cast including Jeff Daniels as anchor Will McAvoy, who, together with his staff set out to put on a news show "in the face of corporate and commercial obstacles and their own personal entanglements."[1] Other cast members include Emily Mortimer, John Gallagher, Jr., Alison Pill, Thomas Sadoski, Dev Patel, Olivia Munn, and Sam Waterston.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1870479/

I was able to finally catch the first episode last night, and I absolutely loved it. The Newsroom could possibly be one of my new favorite shows, I can't wait to see where the story ends up going. The first episode had me at hello. Great ensemble of cast, Jeff Daniels plays a hell of a charactor. I will absolutely be following this series from week to week, and I highly recommend for everyone to catch the first episode. I bet you'll like it just like I did.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff Daniels kills it, but the pilot needed work.

In the end, it wasn't guns or bombs that defeated the aliens. It was the humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
mse326

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=486225

#JDI
coors

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mse326 wrote:
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=486225

I searched for a good 5 minutes because I thought there had to have been a thread already, yet I wasn't able to find it. I'm an idiot. Feel free to lock/delete this one up. My apologies...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: