Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 10: Falcons @ Bucs
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lil' Shorty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Week 10: Falcons @ Bucs Reply with quote

Being a divisional game I think this is going to be close. The fact that the Bucs are on a short week really doesnt mean anything if you ask me. Its only one less day to prepare and these guys are professionals.

Arrow Things to look for..

Mike Smith will out coach Schiano and make needed adjustments as the game goes on.

Matt Ryan will make mistakes but is also better than the average QB our D has faced.

Roddy White is now healthy with Harry Douglas who tore us up last game.

Steven Jackson now healthy with Rodgers?

Bucs should put up some points and be able to run the ball, even with Leonard.

Bucs D should shut down the Falcons run game, but what will it do with the Falcons pass?

Falcons: 27
Bucs: 20

Bucs will play hard and fast but this is not the Dolphins this week. The Falcons coaching staff, despite their record, is much better and if we were playing them Monday Night we would have lost. We will get up early but then give up a big lead only to not be able to recover this time.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Predictions

Bobby Rainey Gets hurt we sign another unknown RB

Vjax Kills The Falcons D

Matt Ryan Somehow gets over 250 Yards

We Stop Steven Jackson for less than 40 rushing yards

Bucs 31 First time Getting 30 points this year

Falcons 24

Adopt a Buc: Vincent Jackson
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We lose.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think this is another very winnable game. Confidence should be high after Monday and if we establish the run game, we will win the TOP battle pretty handily. Keep our defence rested against Ryan and we could cause him problems. The Falcons haven't been good on the road this year and hopefully that continues.

Our first win hopefully rids us of that mental block which has been apparent the last few weeks. We are playing a team that we are capable of beating. I think we sneak this one by a score.

Doug Martin
TB Doug22

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt Ryan will throw for at least 300 yards, mainly to the receiver's who Adams or Johnson will be covering. We get 1 sack from our DL on there shocking OL.

I want us to win because it's the dirty birds but can't see that happening.

ATL 24 - 20 TB
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very winnable game, however it's a toss up as well. Roddy White and Steven Jackson are back so Ryan could have a good game. We need to get after him to win.
Buc Ball

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we don't slow Ryan down it will be a repeat of game 1. We gifted them 7 points that day, but I think Glennon has learned from that mistake.

We made Tannehill look like a superstar in spells last week, a good QB will tear us apart. What you got this time, Sheridan?

Doug Martin
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buc Ball wrote:
If we don't slow Ryan down it will be a repeat of game 1. We gifted them 7 points that day, but I think Glennon has learned from that mistake.

We made Tannehill look like a superstar in spells last week, a good QB will tear us apart. What you got this time, Sheridan?

Yep. Wallace at times had Revis and Tanehill just flat out threw a couple bad balls. One particular was 1 on 1 and Wallace had 5-7 yards on him and Tanehill threw it out of bounds.

This is a better team, despite their record, so beating miami isn't one to say "we're hear for a win streak".

Atlanta is trying to salvage their season and I think they will. White came back last week and will probably be more comfortable this week.,
ravishingone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huge, huge game. If the Bucs win this game, I believe any chance of drafting Teddy goes away. IMHO, I don't see the Jags winning more then 1 more game this year. I'll be interested to see if the team continues to play hard or now that they won't be historically bad do they just exhale and put it on auto pilot?

I think they play hard and actually win this game. The Dolphins may actually have a better o-line then the Falcons at this point. in the season.
indifference

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Buc Ball wrote:

Yep. Wallace at times had Revis and Tanehill just flat out threw a couple bad balls. One particular was 1 on 1 and Wallace had 5-7 yards on him and Tanehill threw it out of bounds.

This is a better team, despite their record, so beating miami isn't one to say "we're hear for a win streak".

Atlanta is trying to salvage their season and I think they will. White came back last week and will probably be more comfortable this week.,

I know which play your referring to. And Revis was playing cover 2 and the safety (Barron) got over the top very late. Should've been a completion but I think Tannehill felt like Revis was going to bait him or more than likely just made a bad throw.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
Buc Ball wrote:

I know which play your referring to. And Revis was playing cover 2 and the safety (Barron) got over the top very late. Should've been a completion but I think Tannehill felt like Revis was going to bait him or more than likely just made a bad throw.

Hm, could be right. But Wallace was WIDE OPEN and Tanehill flat out missed him.

We'll see how Ryan attacks us. We have to get pressure on him. Atlanta is bad defensively, and I mean horrendous. Who do they have to rush the QB? No DTs. Young CBs. They have who at LB? Weatherspoon is the only one I think of that is good. They don't really have an Offensive line either.
indifference

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
indifference wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
Buc Ball wrote:

Hm, could be right. But Wallace was WIDE OPEN and Tanehill flat out missed him.

We'll see how Ryan attacks us. We have to get pressure on him. Atlanta is bad defensively, and I mean horrendous. Who do they have to rush the QB? No DTs. Young CBs. They have who at LB? Weatherspoon is the only one I think of that is good. They don't really have an Offensive line either.

Yeah, Wallace was on the right sideline and it seemed like Revis did not get much depth in his zone.

Their young CB's from the Falcons have been making plays this year despite their bad pass rush. Trufant hasn't been anything special but he is a solid cover CB for them. Alfred has been their best CB from the games I've watched. Dude has good ball skills and seems to be all over the field more than Trufant. But you know, somehow Tampa will still managed to get outplayed by some no name DLine guys and backers. I think it'll be close but I see Mike Smith making better adjustments and Nolan getting the best out of Sullivan.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well right now, we have teh #1 pick still, so Atlanta will pull it out haha
Lil' Shorty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Well right now, we have teh #1 pick still, so Atlanta will pull it out haha

We still have the worst SOS? Sweet! Haha. I really think it would crush Jags fans if we got Teddy. Popped on over to their board to see their thoughts on if they could win some more games and a dude was just like we have little talent and need Teddy so please leave him alone. Lol. Kinda feel bad for them but I really don't care, I want Teddy in a Bucs uni.

Intersting stat. Brandon Weeden lead Browns are 0-4 this season. Lets hope he starts when they play Jacksonville. Split with Houston and then that's 3 wins. We should be in the drivers seet for Teddy.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As bad I want to beat Atlanta I think I would literally rather be punched in the face then to have them draft one spot ahead of us.

I will root for my Bucs always, but man I'd just feel like a guy that was kicked in the nuts repeatedly if we are picking 3rd overall and Clowney goes at 2 to ATL and dominates us.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 1 of 16

Jump to: