Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.A.B.T.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
5nick5


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 1258
Location: Florida
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

20 kids... There's no place for that in society. This is the second shooting this week. This really needs to stop. People can't even go to school, malls, or the movie theatre without worrying about some psychopath coming in and shooting the place up.
_________________


Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 13942
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5nick5 wrote:
20 kids... There's no place for that in society. This is the second shooting this week. This really needs to stop. People can't even go to school, malls, or the movie theatre without worrying about some psychopath coming in and shooting the place up.


2 more shootings in Vegas last night. Stay safe gents
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
eggybucsfan31


Joined: 27 Feb 2008
Posts: 7244
Location: Westerly RI
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is all probably tied to that Dec. 21 nonsense somehow.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 13942
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eggybucsfan31 wrote:
This is all probably tied to that Dec. 21 nonsense somehow.


Guarantee it is, people think the world is ending, so why not
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ABucNBradenton


Joined: 15 Nov 2012
Posts: 626
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
eggybucsfan31 wrote:
This is all probably tied to that Dec. 21 nonsense somehow.


Guarantee it is, people think the world is ending, so why not


I blame the media...nthe way the portray these animals, these murders. The way they are constantly showing picures of tb e killer (s) I wonder How many times ill here the name R*** L****, on tbe news in one hour.

Everybody knows the names of the CO. theater shooter and the guy who shot up the Oregon mall Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris' names but can you name a victim.

Its like these killers are just sick Individuals who are just trying to one up the last guy and leave their mark...its utterly disgusting.

Im from that area in Connecicut... I was actually born the next town over...maybe 20-30 minute drive. Its such a quiet peaceful place. You would think its the safest place to live...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravishingone


Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 2782
Location: Leola
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Ben is ridiculously good, what a play at the end of the half.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 13942
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravishingone wrote:
Big Ben is ridiculously good, what a play at the end of the half.


I hope Freeman watches tape and tries to do more of that. I would rather he tack a sack by running around trying to make a play then this BS sitting in pocket til it collapses on top of him and he throws off balanced...

Please Please Please
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Calibucsfan


Joined: 05 Sep 2011
Posts: 3366
Location: Los Angeles CA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont want to start a thread but do you guys think Marqis Lee will go top 5?
_________________

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
YoungBucs15


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 3798
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
I dont want to start a thread but do you guys think Marqis Lee will go top 5?


What ever spot he goes i hope it's to Tampa. I have never wanted a USC player on this so badly.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Calibucsfan


Joined: 05 Sep 2011
Posts: 3366
Location: Los Angeles CA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungBucs15 wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:
I dont want to start a thread but do you guys think Marqis Lee will go top 5?


What ever spot he goes i hope it's to Tampa. I have never wanted a USC player on this so badly.

Doubt it dude, ya I want him too but we would have to draft him #1.....and maybe even move up to get him depending where we sit at....and we have much bigger needs. Only way I can see it happening is if he slips into the late 20's and we trade back into the first to get him but I doubt he makes it past Rams
_________________

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
YoungBucs15


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 3798
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
YoungBucs15 wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:
I dont want to start a thread but do you guys think Marqis Lee will go top 5?


What ever spot he goes i hope it's to Tampa. I have never wanted a USC player on this so badly.

Doubt it dude, ya I want him too but we would have to draft him #1.....and maybe even move up to get him depending where we sit at....and we have much bigger needs. Only way I can see it happening is if he slips into the late 20's and we trade back into the first to get him but I doubt he makes it past Rams


I agree, it is a long shot but WR's tend to fall a little if it's not someone like Calvin. I think the Rams take someone this year so that need shouldn't be so big next year. I see him going in the 10-20 range right now. Hard to tell without knowing what type of year he has next year with Wittek.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
YoungBucs15


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 3798
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just wondering if anyone has ever heard of a non-profit call the Jaycees? Just thought I would see as most of the chapters are gone from Cali but seems to still be going strong everywhere else.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
deuces22wild


Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 8762
Location: El ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching the Hawks - 9ers game makes me so jealous... want a sick defense so bad Crying or Very sad
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
5nick5


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 1258
Location: Florida
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
Watching the Hawks - 9ers game makes me so jealous... want a sick defense so bad Crying or Very sad


I want a sick QB so bad. I'd take either one of their backups over Freeman.
_________________


Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deuces22wild


Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 8762
Location: El ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5nick5 wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
Watching the Hawks - 9ers game makes me so jealous... want a sick defense so bad Crying or Very sad


I want a sick QB so bad. I'd take either one of their backups over Freeman.


Smith and Flynn are sick?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 67 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group