Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.A.B.T.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
5nick5

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schefter said that the Eagles released Jason Babin. We need to sign him. He would bolster our pass rush so much.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt-a-Buc - Johnthan Banks 40 Tackles 2INT 5PD
ABucNBradenton

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes please sign Babin!
xlfrosti

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xlfrosti wrote:
Well guys after 2 months of waiting and going to PT. The CO (Commanding Officer) finally told my Sergeant that he wants to speak to me so I had to send him a hand writtin letter on why I got my GED and what happen. I sent it in and now he said next week he should give me a date so I can meet him face to face to talk about everything and hopefully get an answer yes to go to meps and hopefully get in the marines. It's be a long wait but I feel like PT has helped me and studying for the dumb asvab Laughing

Well guys my Staff Servant (got promoted this week) just called me tonight and told me that the commanding officer told me to come to Nashville tomorrow so we can talk about everything. It finally happen after waiting so long I finally get the chance and talk to him lets hope he just says yes Pray Pray

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xlfrosti wrote:
xlfrosti wrote:
Well guys after 2 months of waiting and going to PT. The CO (Commanding Officer) finally told my Sergeant that he wants to speak to me so I had to send him a hand writtin letter on why I got my GED and what happen. I sent it in and now he said next week he should give me a date so I can meet him face to face to talk about everything and hopefully get an answer yes to go to meps and hopefully get in the marines. It's be a long wait but I feel like PT has helped me and studying for the dumb asvab Laughing

Well guys my Staff Servant (got promoted this week) just called me tonight and told me that the commanding officer told me to come to Nashville tomorrow so we can talk about everything. It finally happen after waiting so long I finally get the chance and talk to him lets hope he just says yes Pray Pray

Wow, it sounds as though you have been through a lot. Good luck on the chat with the CO, I hope that everything turns out OK.
xlfrosti

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB4TampaBay wrote:
xlfrosti wrote:
xlfrosti wrote:

Wow, it sounds as though you have been through a lot. Good luck on the chat with the CO, I hope that everything turns out OK.

Well after spending 15 hours in there and talking to the CO for 20 mins the CO said yes and now I can join. Depends on my asvab score but only a few more steps away and I'm in

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It pains me to watch Thursday Night Footfall and cheer for the Falcons, especially after our loss to them this past Sunday.

#EmbraceTheSuck
RB4TampaBay

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

canadabuccaneer wrote:
It pains me to watch Thursday Night Footfall and cheer for the Falcons, especially after our loss to them this past Sunday.

I agree, but it was nice to see the Saints lose, maybe that will soften them up a bit for us in a few weeks.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xlfrosti wrote:
RB4TampaBay wrote:
xlfrosti wrote:
xlfrosti wrote:

Well after spending 15 hours in there and talking to the CO for 20 mins the CO said yes and now I can join. Depends on my asvab score but only a few more steps away and I'm in

Good luck, man.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, I found our new #1 corner:

That is Sammy, Colin Kaepernick's pet turtle. He looks the part:

6"
115 pounds
4.4 (days) forty yard dash
0" vertical leap
Kinda stiff hips

Still an improvement over what we've got.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
xlfrosti wrote:
RB4TampaBay wrote:
xlfrosti wrote:
xlfrosti wrote:

Good luck, man.

Thanks man and I just filled out my 16 page back ground papers I'm going to my office in the morning giving the papers to my SSGT and he is going to send it in to meps and I will go to meps monday/tuesday if I passed the asvab. I am worried about the asvab but everyone I talked to said don't worry about it it is easy. Been studying for a while now so that should help a lot. Like I said in a early post I'm just a few more steps away and I'm in. My SSGT said when I pass the asvab Monday I'll more and likly leave between May-June. WISH ME LUCK!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
Guys, I found our new #1 corner:

That is Sammy, Colin Kaepernick's pet turtle. He looks the part:

6"
115 pounds
4.4 (days) forty yard dash
0" vertical leap
Kinda stiff hips

Still an improvement over what we've got.

He looks bigger then Biggers Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So who is winning this forum's fantasy football league???
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so new theory with the sig...pick a player that is sucking, maybe he turns good....

Barron has been released off of the BSH sig curse

enter LUKE STOCKER

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im going on rants today everywhere. Im still disgusted by this past weekend....ugh

Dont die out here boys! We've had some of the best activity we've had and we should see the spike in the coming months.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
Im going on rants today everywhere. Im still disgusted by this past weekend....ugh

Dont die out here boys! We've had some of the best activity we've had and we should see the spike in the coming months.

Gonna be a big dip..once the team goes into its seemingly customary late season crapiness, forum activity decreases heavily. No more 4 page GDT's on Tuesday.

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 65 of 100

Jump to: