Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.A.B.T.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 28906
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
http://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates/statuses/245229374058684418

Quote:
#Falcons announce that Pro-Bowl CB Brent Grimes is out for the season with Achilles injury.

He has killed Josh Freeman in the past. This is a big blow for the Falcons.

Just saw this on the ticker. Good for everyone the Falcons play, sucks for Atlanta.
_________________
Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 66 Tackles (11 for loss) | 2 PDs | 2 FFs | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13386
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much for Blount.
_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 8151
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
How much for Blount.


Man I think the packers have more issues than RB. Alex Smith tore that defense a new one maybe two.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tml_gogo


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 13743
Location: Montréal
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
How much for Blount.


Aaron Rodgers.

Or, you know, a sandwich.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13386
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
justo wrote:
How much for Blount.


Man I think the packers have more issues than RB. Alex Smith tore that defense a new one maybe two.


Crying or Very sad I know and then Bush said we beat ourselves up..this team is going to win 10+ but it's not a Superb Owl team yet. Window is closing...window is closing...
_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
epicMustache


Joined: 19 Jul 2010
Posts: 644
Location: Tallahassee
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:
http://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates/statuses/245229374058684418

Quote:
#Falcons announce that Pro-Bowl CB Brent Grimes is out for the season with Achilles injury.

He has killed Josh Freeman in the past. This is a big blow for the Falcons.

Just saw this on the ticker. Good for everyone the Falcons play, sucks for Atlanta.


Yeah... he seemed to be the kryptonite to Josh's Superman 2010 season. Hopefully he'll come back full strength next year, cause I'd love to see Josh "welcome" him back to the NFL. Wink
_________________

THE PACK MAN wrote:
... but the Packers wouldnt be as good if they had the 49ers defense.

- Adopt a Buc -
Dekoda Watson: 14 tackles, 1 sack, 1 pass defended, 1 interception
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xlfrosti


Joined: 02 Apr 2009
Posts: 1216
Location: Camp Pendleton, Cali
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally did it, yesterday I went to a close d3 school to workout with a friend that plays baseball there and I talked to the football head coach and the offensive coordinator/recuiter and I told them how I always wanted to do something in football and they told me to come in at 8:00 am monday and they will show me around and get me in the film room and practice with the defense back coach/strength coordinator

can't wait!! this mite be my calling I don't care where it starts but it is hopefully starting now!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaRealdeal


Moderator
Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 9111
Location: Jamison. on the sig
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xlfrosti wrote:
Finally did it, yesterday I went to a close d3 school to workout with a friend that plays baseball there and I talked to the football head coach and the offensive coordinator/recuiter and I told them how I always wanted to do something in football and they told me to come in at 8:00 am monday and they will show me around and get me in the film room and practice with the defense back coach/strength coordinator

can't wait!! this mite be my calling I don't care where it starts but it is hopefully starting now!!

Congrats man. You obviously have a passion for the game so getting your foot in the door is huge.

Good luck.
_________________


Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RB4TampaBay


Joined: 17 Feb 2011
Posts: 387
Location: Seminole, FL
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Frosti, way to go! I hope that this works out for you, we will certainly be waiting to hear more about your new activities. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
epicMustache


Joined: 19 Jul 2010
Posts: 644
Location: Tallahassee
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xlfrosti wrote:
Finally did it, yesterday I went to a close d3 school to workout with a friend that plays baseball there and I talked to the football head coach and the offensive coordinator/recuiter and I told them how I always wanted to do something in football and they told me to come in at 8:00 am monday and they will show me around and get me in the film room and practice with the defense back coach/strength coordinator

can't wait!! this mite be my calling I don't care where it starts but it is hopefully starting now!!


That's awesome man! Playing college ball is really exciting, hope you get that chance! Very Happy
_________________

THE PACK MAN wrote:
... but the Packers wouldnt be as good if they had the 49ers defense.

- Adopt a Buc -
Dekoda Watson: 14 tackles, 1 sack, 1 pass defended, 1 interception
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xlfrosti


Joined: 02 Apr 2009
Posts: 1216
Location: Camp Pendleton, Cali
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone

I won't be playing football broke my pelvis back in high school when I played ended my career. I will be coaching/learning/recurting
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 8151
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone gotten cheap NFL Nike Elite Jerseys from those China Wholesale sites? If so, can you give me a link?

Don't wanna get ripped off and also don't want to spend $200 either.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 28906
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roe, I just realized we're the only two Bucs fans still in the Survivor Pool. We gotta win this, man.
_________________
Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 66 Tackles (11 for loss) | 2 PDs | 2 FFs | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 28906
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Arrrrrrrrrrrrr. Ye scurvy dogs. It be talk like a pirate day.
_________________
Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 66 Tackles (11 for loss) | 2 PDs | 2 FFs | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TomRalph


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 11029
Location: Deadpulse on the Sig
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys, just wondering how Da'Quan Bowers performed last season and whether he's done anything this season.

Obviously was hyped as a Top 3 prospect but fell and I've heard nothing of him since. Shed some llight?
_________________

Adopt-a-Patriot '14: Danny Amendola
Catches: 4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 54 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group