Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.A.B.T.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ravishingone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Christian Hackenburgh, QB from Penn State impressed me a lot as well. Being I'm from that area, he just had the poise of an experienced QB.

Agreed, I got to watch some of that game. Also, considering the sanctions PSU has received, he doesn't have the talent around him.
Bucs00

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone made Game of thrones themed wallpapers of all NFL teams. They are really well done.

http://whatshotdjroomba.minus.com/uploads

bucstopshere

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bucs00 wrote:
Someone made Game of thrones themed wallpapers of all NFL teams. They are really well done.

http://whatshotdjroomba.minus.com/uploads

That is dope, Ours have the best sayings though I like Clevelands...Feel our pain lol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys see DRC play last night? Exactly why I wanted him so much in FA. He shut down half the field and didnt allow any catches
yep get on the yearly Buc carousel. Start off trash. Look better by mid season. Win 2-3 games at the end of the season. Get the 7th pick. Have what most fans consider a great draft and free agency. Start off trash again. Rinse and repeat
ramblinbuc

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah man, I was thinking the same all game, I wanna see DRC for the rest of the year, and I think a little credit should goto Del Rio and probably Champ, but dude looked really good last night, Ill be keeping tabs on him all year (as I live in the midwest and we see ALOT of the broncos)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going to jump on the DRC bandwagon simply bc he's been awful the past 2 seasons. Also Baltimorees wr core isn't exactly a good test either.

Also does Kevin ogeltree ring a bell? Did good week 1. Sucked 2-17.
ravishingone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When did become acceptable for our team not to have a top 10 defense? I can point to when the defense died that miserable Monday night in Charlotte when Williams and Stewart nearly ran for 300 yards.

Ironically, this defense hasn't been good since Derrick Brooks last played. Mind you, Brooks will probably be a first ballot Hall of Famer next summer. There are no excuses why this defense should not be very good again. Pro-Bowlers on all three levels ( I know David hasn't been voted to a Pro-Bowl, but he is that good). Ron Cooper was the scapegoat last year, personally I would have wanted Sheridan to go also. However, I think he survived because of the rush defense being so good.

Now you could point to the current roster and say there are question marks. However, if you look at '08 roster there wasn't more talent on the roster. Case in point-

'08 secondary - Barber, Buchanon, Piscitelli, Jackson
'13 secondary - Revis, Johnson, Barron, Goldson

But what about the d-line:

'08 d-line - Carter, Hovan, Haye, and Adams. Rotation guys White, Sims, and Wilkerson

'13 d-line - Te'o, Spence, McCoy and Clayborn. Rotations guys Scott, Bowers, and Gibson.

LBs:

'08 - June, Ruud and Brooks
'13 - Watson, Foster and David

Would one consider the '08 squad to be that much better then '13? Certainly,'08 had a significant amount of experience, but a lot of those guys were in the twilight of their careers. Basically, this defense has no reason to be mediocre anymore.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravishingone wrote:
When did become acceptable for our team not to have a top 10 defense? I can point to when the defense died that miserable Monday night in Charlotte when Williams and Stewart nearly ran for 300 yards.

Ironically, this defense hasn't been good since Derrick Brooks last played. Mind you, Brooks will probably be a first ballot Hall of Famer next summer. There are no excuses why this defense should not be very good again. Pro-Bowlers on all three levels ( I know David hasn't been voted to a Pro-Bowl, but he is that good). Ron Cooper was the scapegoat last year, personally I would have wanted Sheridan to go also. However, I think he survived because of the rush defense being so good.

Now you could point to the current roster and say there are question marks. However, if you look at '08 roster there wasn't more talent on the roster. Case in point-

'08 secondary - Barber, Buchanon, Piscitelli, Jackson
'13 secondary - Revis, Johnson, Barron, Goldson

But what about the d-line:

'08 d-line - Carter, Hovan, Haye, and Adams. Rotation guys White, Sims, and Wilkerson

'13 d-line - Te'o, Spence, McCoy and Clayborn. Rotations guys Scott, Bowers, and Gibson.

LBs:

'08 - June, Ruud and Brooks
'13 - Watson, Foster and David

Would one consider the '08 squad to be that much better then '13? Certainly,'08 had a significant amount of experience, but a lot of those guys were in the twilight of their careers. Basically, this defense has no reason to be mediocre anymore.

Scheme brother. That's why im not a fan of Sheridans so far, better change TOMORROW

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree on scheme, but a healthy Revis allows them to play their scheme. If he is healthy and in shape, I expect a lot of press man from Revis. I am no fan of Sheridan, but this scheme needs CBs that can press off the line.

Honestly, Sheridan is very much on the "hot seat". Considering Bob Fraser is already the Assistant Defensive Coordinator (also formerly on the Rutgers staff), Sheridan is on thin ice.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, just putting this out there, but isn't it Schiano's scheme? Fraser is more familiar with it, Sheridan just calls the plays?

I thought Sheridan was a bad hire to begin with. Fraser being named asst. Def. Coordinator pretty much puts Sheridan on a scorching seat.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Vick and that Chip Kelly offense doin work tonight.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
Mike Vick and that Chip Kelly offense doin work tonight.

So who is a little upset about the fact that Chip Kelly put the pen down right before he signed the contract to become the Bucs next coach? I have a feeling that even Freeman would look good in that offense. Almost 60 plays in the 1st half. Vick looks like he may fulfill his potential coming out of VT and the completely depleted WR core looks like they are better than Williams and Jackson. Not to mention the defense is doing work with a bunch of guys that dont really fit into a 3-4. What the heck man. Chip Kelly could very well be know as the man that changed the way offense is done in the NFL. Hats off to him.

Smack ^
#FireLovie
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas A&M - Bama

Who you guys got?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
Texas A&M - Bama

Who you guys got?

Do you gotta ask me?! Lol...

Just watched this weeks the league! Nice cameo by Gerald lol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
Texas A&M - Bama

Who you guys got?

I think Bama but I'm pulling for A&M. I'm an even bigger of Johnny Football now than I was a year ago. The way he's responded to all the criticism of the offseason has been great so far. He can really back up his ability with a big game against the best team in the nation.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 92 of 100

Jump to: