Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.A.B.T.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey dudes, got in a bit of a pickle.

24 gonna be 25. My Friend and his girlfriend want to set me up with her cousin. Met her at the 4th of July party (hot, and pretty cool) but she is just turning 20 years old.

She seems cool, but I know what it's like to be that age and in college. She does like to have fun.

Is it too risky to pursue someone in that age range or get to know her a bit first? I know what I want to do, but kinda want to get some opinions.

Reasons I'm thinking about doing it: My old college roommate 2 years ago, started dating an 18year old (he was 22). She was very immature when I met her. However as time has gone on, i've grown to like her and is pretty cool.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get to know her and go from there. You shouldn't jump into it completely unknowingly.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah but never really dated someone I'm like 5 years older. Not sure if any of you had that experience. Especially since she's under 21 and still in school and I'm already over a year into my professional career going on 25.
RB4TampaBay

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what it's worth, when I was 25 I met a gal that was 21. We were married the following year, due to the fact that we are still married I would say that things worked out very well for us.

The only way to know for sure is to meet her and see how things go. If you are not certain, then you don't need to go out again.
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Yeah but never really dated someone I'm like 5 years older. Not sure if any of you had that experience. Especially since she's under 21 and still in school and I'm already over a year into my professional career going on 25.

I understand where you are coming from, but 5 years is not that big of a difference. You never know - she may surprise you.

The best advice that I can give you is to go into this with an open mind and just see what happens.

Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:

I understand where you are coming from, but 5 years is not that big of a difference. You never know - she may surprise you.

The best advice that I can give you is to go into this with an open mind and just see what happens.

Exactly.

Obvioulsy the younger you are the bigger the age gap is the bigger the deal is. If she turns out to be the one do you think when you are 35 and she is 30 or you are 52 and she is 47 that you or anyone will care or even think about the age difference?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah the older you get, the less it matters. My parents are 7 years apart, but imagine 18 and 11...20 and 13...etc. Now they're 63 and 56 or something, it's alright. Just go in there with an open mind, you never know.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True. Looking at it, it seems like in 5 years, me being 29 going on 30 vs her being 25 isn't too bad. However, it's just now. She's just 20. I'm going to be 25. I know she likes to have fun in terms of drinking in college (we all did), so I have to watch that department in terms of legality of it all.

Probably just over thinking , but I'll see how it goes.

Haha you guys probably think I'm a man whore or something, but I also met a girl, 28 years old, and we're going out tonight. Never dated anyone older. Any advise ?haha
RoeKG

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you're 25 ish it sort of opens these kind of windows. You're a full fledged adult now, and girls 5 years younger are, you know, legal to date now. And 28 and 25 isn't that big of a difference.
mfw096

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just do you bud!
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Monday gents! Mad

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
Happy Monday gents! Mad

After this monday, I think a 2 hour gym session to rip it up is due.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else take those Gatorade Prime Pre-Workout Chews before a lift? Sheesh, 2 hour workout was pretty intense and good.
YoungBucs15

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Anyone else take those Gatorade Prime Pre-Workout Chews before a lift? Sheesh, 2 hour workout was pretty intense and good.

Tried them once. To me nothing beats Musclepharm Assault right now. Like all their products so far.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty damn good Monday; work was just shy of sucking and I got all sorts of messed up golfing afterwards.

Work tomorrow will be gravy thanks to today. Not a bad week thus far.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 87 of 100

Jump to: