Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.A.B.T.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
deuces22wild


Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 8187
Location: El ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Terrell Suggs looks pretty sluggish on his get off. I wonder if it's just a confidence/mental thing with both him and Bowers not trusting there ankle 100%.


Bowers has been playing pretty solid. Nothing stands out to me where he has looked bad.

As far as Suggs, anytime Leftwich can run away from you, something isn't right.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 6819
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
Terrell Suggs looks pretty sluggish on his get off. I wonder if it's just a confidence/mental thing with both him and Bowers not trusting there ankle 100%.


Bowers has been playing pretty solid. Nothing stands out to me where he has looked bad.

As far as Suggs, anytime Leftwich can run away from you, something isn't right.


He has looked solid but u can tell that his burst lacks explosion. Not that its bad. It's miraculous he ad Suggs came back. But Suggs has played every down while bowers is slowly being worked back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 13578
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

some dude dropped 136 points tonight in a D-3 BBall game....WTF?!?!

I cant do that on NBA2k if i wanted...lol
_________________

#TradeUpForTeddy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
xlfrosti


Joined: 02 Apr 2009
Posts: 1214
Location: Camp Pendleton, Cali
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
some dude dropped 136 points tonight in a D-3 BBall game....WTF?!?!

I cant do that on NBA2k if i wanted...lol



Ha I saw that 72 3 point shots really?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 13578
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xlfrosti wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
some dude dropped 136 points tonight in a D-3 BBall game....WTF?!?!

I cant do that on NBA2k if i wanted...lol



Ha I saw that 72 3 point shots really?


im sure Kobe saw that and is droolin at the thought of taking 106 shots LOL
_________________

#TradeUpForTeddy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DaRealdeal


Moderator
Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 8982
Location: Jamison. on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Thanksgiving guys and gals. Enjoy it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tml_gogo


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 13163
Location: Montréal
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Texans/Lions game is insane.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Soul Glo


Joined: 22 Nov 2009
Posts: 2808
Location: FL
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
This Texans/Lions game is insane.

That call on that Forsett run Laughing... godd
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 13578
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving guys and gals. Enjoy it.


you all too! Im stuck working.....all teh gehy
_________________

#TradeUpForTeddy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ravishingone


Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 2611
Location: Leola
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dez Bryant has million dollar talent, but really just doesn't play a smart game. If I recall, Dom was trying to trade up and draft him. Thankfully, he couldn't and Mike Williams was drafted in the 4th round.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaRealdeal


Moderator
Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 8982
Location: Jamison. on the sig
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else watching the UF/FSU game? These teams are loaded with prospects that can help us.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tml_gogo


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 13163
Location: Montréal
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
Anyone else watching the UF/FSU game? These teams are loaded with prospects that can help us.


Werner is a tank. Almost looks unblockable over there.

Elam is amazing too.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaRealdeal


Moderator
Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 8982
Location: Jamison. on the sig
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:
Anyone else watching the UF/FSU game? These teams are loaded with prospects that can help us.


Werner is a tank. Almost looks unblockable over there.

Elam is amazing too.

Werner is beasting. Carradine has been quiet, but he had a nice TFL on that zone read just a few minutes ago.

Really like Jordan Reed at TE too.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tml_gogo


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 13163
Location: Montréal
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:
Anyone else watching the UF/FSU game? These teams are loaded with prospects that can help us.


Werner is a tank. Almost looks unblockable over there.

Elam is amazing too.

Werner is beasting. Carradine has been quiet, but he had a nice TFL on that zone read just a few minutes ago.

Really like Jordan Reed at TE too.


I love Reed physically but I find he just disappears at times. He'll have a big game then I don't hear from him for 3 games.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deuces22wild


Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 8187
Location: El ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stanford - UCLA another game with a few te's I would be happy if we drafted.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 63 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group