Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.A.B.T.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xlfrosti wrote:
Well guys I have been going to PT this past couple of week for the marines and since I have my GED I have to talk to the CO of the marines and he is going to call me tomrrow and ask 2 questions and if he likes my answer and see that I want to go in then I can join with a GED and go active WISH ME LUCK!!!

Good luck!!! Very Happy

Michael Johnson 11 tackles | 2 sacks | 1 ff
RoeKG

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:

This is just sad...

There was a whole article on this but I do not feel like making its own thread even if it is Bucs related..

They are really selling game packages at Costco...

Sorry to tell you guys but if we have another season of desperation where we lowered the tickets prices, offered all kinds of discounted deals, and now desperate enough to sell at Costco...and still cant sell out a game, I think this is the team that will move to LA.

If Glazers are as greedy as people say, they will make no hesitation to do so because clearly there is no more market for Football in Tampa....

And trust me, I live in LA...and the people here want a team badly, they dont care who it is they just want one. No matter who moves here, games will sell out...

I know it would be bad for the Florida fans if the team moved but it wouldn't change much for me.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really is unfortunate. If I lived in Florida, I'd be a season ticket holder.
RoeKG

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
It really is unfortunate. If I lived in Florida, I'd be a season ticket holder.

Considering the deals they seem to have, I might be too.

The thing is thought that a team won't be moving to LA for years, I think 2015 is the earliest possible date. This team has 2 years to turn it around and get the fans back into the franchise. I think that happens.

It'll more likely be a California team moving back to LA. I could see it being Oakland because they don't seem to really be improving and Oakland is in really bad shape economically.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xlfrosti wrote:
Well guys I have been going to PT this past couple of week for the marines and since I have my GED I have to talk to the CO of the marines and he is going to call me tomrrow and ask 2 questions and if he likes my answer and see that I want to go in then I can join with a GED and go active WISH ME LUCK!!!

good luck, any questions you got on the corps, lmk...did 4 years

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
xlfrosti wrote:

good luck, any questions you got on the corps, lmk...did 4 years

Ha I thought someone on the Bucs fourm went in the marines just didn't remember who and I probably will have a lot of question as times goes on

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, frosti. First ones in, last ones out.

My bff is about to be discharged on the sixth of next month... for good. It was a long four years.

I've seen videos and heard stories of what your next 13 weeks are gonna be. Looks like hell. Takes a true man to do it. Good luck.
RB4TampaBay

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xlfrosti wrote:

That is a major step, good luck to you being accepted, then in basic...and beyond. Smile
RoeKG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
RoeKG wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Roe, I just realized we're the only two Bucs fans still in the Survivor Pool. We gotta win this, man.

I'm still alive. And I have new motivation to take home the gold.

FOR BUCSFAN333!!!!

<3

Bucsfan333, I don't know how to say this, but I've let you down.

Or more specifically, the Steelers let me down. But that in turn has lead to me letting you down. I'm out. Top 15 though! As a PA resident I should know not to pick the PA teams...

Seriously though I thought this would be an interesting year for football and I think it has been. So many teams actually have QBs and some sort of strength now, it's just crazy. Combine that with most of the powerhouse teams aging and/or declining and it's just a great year for football, IMO.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoeKG wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
RoeKG wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Roe, I just realized we're the only two Bucs fans still in the Survivor Pool. We gotta win this, man.

I'm still alive. And I have new motivation to take home the gold.

FOR BUCSFAN333!!!!

<3

Bucsfan333, I don't know how to say this, but I've let you down.

Or more specifically, the Steelers let me down. But that in turn has lead to me letting you down. I'm out. Top 15 though! As a PA resident I should know not to pick the PA teams...

Seriously though I thought this would be an interesting year for football and I think it has been. So many teams actually have QBs and some sort of strength now, it's just crazy. Combine that with most of the powerhouse teams aging and/or declining and it's just a great year for football, IMO.

You made it farther than like 300+ others. I was just looking in that thread the other day and there's something like eight guys left. It's only week six. Laughing

Parody runs deep in the NFL this year.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if you guys saw it, but Marcus Lattimore just had one of the most gruesome leg injuries I've ever seen. In case you don't want to watch the video, basically it's the Joe Theisman/Tyrone Prothro/Willis McGahee type. Hopefully he can come back from this and have a pro career.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
Don't know if you guys saw it, but Marcus Lattimore just had one of the most gruesome leg injuries I've ever seen. In case you don't want to watch the video, basically it's the Joe Theisman/Tyrone Prothro/Willis McGahee type. Hopefully he can come back from this and have a pro career.

Oh my gosh. Didn't he already have knee problems?

The good news is that athletes recover now better than ever. Look at Peterson, people thought he wouldn't be the same and he looks as good as ever. Plus it has been done before with McGahee who had a few pretty good years. I hope he can recover.
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:

Watching it made me sick to my stomach. Just awful. I'm rooting for him to come back, but I don't know man...that was gruesome. It really looked like everything in his knee exploded.

Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
RB4TampaBay

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

Watching it made me sick to my stomach. Just awful. I'm rooting for him to come back, but I don't know man...that was gruesome. It really looked like everything in his knee exploded.

Yes, me too. Shocked If the doctors can rebuild his knee so that he can walk on it again...that will be miracle enough. But....to play football again.....I don't know, knee's were not made to bend the wrong direction. I hope for the best for him, he has been through so much already.
USFTAMPABAY20

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I joined the navy this year and ur making a great choice joining the service.

Adopt A Buc

Dekota Watson:

EJ Biggers:

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 57 of 100

Jump to: