Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.A.B.T.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HandsomeBob29 wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
HandsomeBob29 wrote:
I dont watch much TV. I do watch shows like Californiacation, Dexter, 30 Rock but I just started watching them so I'm just catching up on them on Netflix. Instant Queue FTW. Very Happy

Big fan of that show!!!

Yeah I dont watch much live TV besides sports....DVR FTW Smile Smile Smile

I got caught on to sooo many TV series while I was overseas and now all of them are coming to a close Sad

Dexter is pretty good. I'm waiting for Season 3 to come in on Netflix but I just have many movies in front of it. It's the same with Califoniacation since Season 3 is not out yet since is just got finished on TV. I don't have DVR in my room but if I miss anything, I can just jump on Hulu. I rather watch it on Hulu as well because there are less commercials and networks actually count Hulu views into their ratings while sometimes people DVRing it doesnt count in their system.

Yeah Hulu didnt work overseas for me Sad that was a big kick to the groin when I went to load it up...Laughing

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and Tampa is down 4-0........welcome to the crazy world of Baseball.

Rise and Grind. Gators 2013
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HandsomeBob29 wrote:
and Tampa is down 4-0........welcome to the crazy world of Baseball.

normally most years I'd be worried but they are one of the most explosive baseball teams I can remember....almost every player can run well, and get into scoring position! They are very exciting to watch!

So a couple of other games, Lakers finally playing again tonight in Phoenix....I got the Kobe jersey on, ready to go to bwwws and support Smile

hawks probably going to pull out the brooms, sweep time sharks!!

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see Amare go off last night to get PHX a win last night. With the Magic practically done, they're the only team I like left.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soul Glo wrote:
Glad to see Amare go off last night to get PHX a win last night. With the Magic practically done, they're the only team I like left.

Amare was a man possessed....Kobe should have taken that game over though with about 8 in the 4th....He was on fire last night, and just didnt get the ball enough late.... Sad

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm shocked when I woke up and did not see anybody screaming about the finale about Lost last night. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Glad I never watched the show.

Well at least the Rays won yesterday so now it's time for the Sox to come to Tropicana. The sox are struggling a lot this season so hopefully the Rays can play just as well as they did against the Yanks.

bucstopshere

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HandsomeBob29 wrote:
I'm shocked when I woke up and did not see anybody screaming about the finale about Lost last night. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Glad I never watched the show.

Well at least the Rays won yesterday so now it's time for the Sox to come to Tropicana. The sox are struggling a lot this season so hopefully the Rays can play just as well as they did against the Yanks.

Sox suck this year...yanks are injured its our time to stretch the lead on the division!!!!

Still waiting to watch lost.... Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright our forum has died....

Me, DRD, SG and AP have something a brewing to get some talk going...but lets get this back going...

Rays stunk up the joint with the soxs in town...bad bad bad series, need to get that MO back on ours

Magic staying alive last night, Howard was on a BLOCK PARTY last night

hopefully my lakers can edge the series tonight at home!

and Blackhawks are primmed to take the cup TML...i dont care what you say Razz Razz

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i've been trying to come up with things to say. I've just been really busy recently with the movie I'm shooting. I could not believe that the Rays got swept by the Sox. I mean it wasn't even close. But now we play the White Sox so hopefully we can bounce back.

I'm actually shocked about what the Magic have been up to. I was so confident that they were gonna get swept but Dwight is leading the team to put up a fight. If they force Game 7, that will be huge. Especially with the series with the Lakers tied up now.

And I do think the Blackhawks have the Stanley Cup in reach. it would be nice to see one of my friends teams win something for once. With him being a Cubs, Jags, and Blackhawk fan, he hasn't had much to cheer for recently lol.

bucstopshere

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HandsomeBob29 wrote:
yeah i've been trying to come up with things to say. I've just been really busy recently with the movie I'm shooting. I could not believe that the Rays got swept by the Sox. I mean it wasn't even close. But now we play the White Sox so hopefully we can bounce back.

I'm actually shocked about what the Magic have been up to. I was so confident that they were gonna get swept but Dwight is leading the team to put up a fight. If they force Game 7, that will be huge. Especially with the series with the Lakers tied up now.

And I do think the Blackhawks have the Stanley Cup in reach. it would be nice to see one of my friends teams win something for once. With him being a Cubs, Jags, and Blackhawk fan, he hasn't had much to cheer for recently lol.

Movie your shooting huh? Shocked Shocked Shocked Continue on....Laughing

yeah my friend is a die hard chicago fan....ive always watched hockey but never had a team....until I found out that the Blackhawks play Mario Kart before games....Easily favorite team now LOL....

Lake gotta show up tonight, not just KOBE...The black mamba has been unstoppable, but in the 4th quarter Artest feels he needs to get in his 3 bricks from 3 point land Sad(....

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW Speaking of movies...anyone seen 50 cent?!

apparently he's playing the role of a cancer patient and lost nearly 75 lbs!!!

look at this!!!!

what a difference from

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
HandsomeBob29 wrote:

yeah my friend is a die hard chicago fan....ive always watched hockey but never had a team....until I found out that the Blackhawks play Mario Kart before games....Easily favorite team now LOL....

Lake gotta show up tonight, not just KOBE...The black mamba has been unstoppable, but in the 4th quarter Artest feels he needs to get in his 3 bricks from 3 point land Sad(....

lol yeah I'm directing a film right now. it's nothing major or anything. it's just a low budget student filmmaker movie I'm doing.

I root for the Lighting in NHL. I actually got to go to 2-3 games last season. I really like the atmosphere there and hopefully they get back to their early 2000's play. and yes Kobe back cannot carry the entire Lakers bench in the playoffs. But if the Suns bench performs like they did in Game 4, they are in trouble.

HandsomeBob29

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:

look at this!!!!

jeeze. thats pretty crazy. it's nice when you have people who can commit to roles like that. Thats why Christian Bale is the actor I respect the most but I'm really digging Leo DiCaprio now. Inception has me really pumped.

bucstopshere

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HandsomeBob29 wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
HandsomeBob29 wrote:

lol yeah I'm directing a film right now. it's nothing major or anything. it's just a low budget student filmmaker movie I'm doing.

I root for the Lighting in NHL. I actually got to go to 2-3 games last season. I really like the atmosphere there and hopefully they get back to their early 2000's play. and yes Kobe back cannot carry the entire Lakers bench in the playoffs. But if the Suns bench performs like they did in Game 4, they are in trouble.

Yeah i feel comfortable about tonight....plus im going to eat at one of the best burger places EVER to watch the game...Very Happy

Lightning need to pick up their play...sitting at home for the entire playoffs is not the way to go

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HandsomeBob29 wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:

look at this!!!!

jeeze. thats pretty crazy. it's nice when you have people who can commit to roles like that. Thats why Christian Bale is the actor I respect the most but I'm really digging Leo DiCaprio now. Inception has me really pumped.

Yeah i heard it was a movie about a football player that got cancer not really sure.

On somewhat of the same note, what's everyone's favorite football movie? I think i would have to either go with The Program or Necessary Roughness if i was to go with a comedy about football.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 3 of 100

Jump to: