Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.A.B.T.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:

BTW the Celtics are taking the Magic to the woodshed.....it's down right embarrassing

It's downright hilarious is what it is. Are the Celtics that bad or are the magic choking that awesomely?

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:

BTW the Celtics are taking the Magic to the woodshed.....it's down right embarrassing

It's downright hilarious is what it is. Are the Celtics that bad or are the magic choking that awesomely?

I dont know...just as long as they lose to the Lakers then Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch the Dudesons Thursday nights on MTV. This show is too good to go un-noticed! Tell your friends!
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buccaneer wrote:
Watch the Dudesons Thursday nights on MTV. This show is too good to go un-noticed! Tell your friends!

Sounds awesome...

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How embarassing it is to be an Orlando fan at the moment. Laughing The effort is disgusting, and if anyone doesn't already know.... Rondo is the best player on Boston.

BSH, are you an LA fan?
HandsomeBob29

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you added something like this I had not got around to adding this thread yet but I'm glad it's up now. Anyways is anyone following the Rays? I've been watching them and they are just playing crazy right now. Getting ready to watch them play the Astros at 2.

Rise and Grind. Gators 2013
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HandsomeBob29 wrote:
Glad you added something like this I had not got around to adding this thread yet but I'm glad it's up now. Anyways is anyone following the Rays? I've been watching them and they are just playing crazy right now. Getting ready to watch them play the Astros at 2.

They're playing great. The pitcing rotation is just flat out nasty, at such a young age too.
HandsomeBob29

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soul Glo wrote:
HandsomeBob29 wrote:

They're playing great. The pitcing rotation is just flat out nasty, at such a young age too.

Yeah they are playing well. That 2 game sweep of the Yankees was huge for this team. Even though we were playing well, I still thought we were under their shadow still and with those games, it just really showed that the Rays are the top team and you are gonna have to bring your A+ game if you want to win. Although we did kinda suck on Friday and leave like 10 guys on base or something and lost to the Astros. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Soul Glo

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HandsomeBob29 wrote:
Soul Glo wrote:
HandsomeBob29 wrote:

Yeah they are playing well. That 2 game sweep of the Yankees was huge for this team. Even though we were playing well, I still thought we were under their shadow still and with those games, it just really showed that the Rays are the top team and you are gonna have to bring your A+ game if you want to win. Although we did kinda suck on Friday and leave like 10 guys on base or something and lost to the Astros. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sweeping the NY, even in a two game series, is such a great feeling. It was great to get so hot offensively against them. And then to lose to the Astros after was just..... weird. Laughing I can't wait to go down Miami to watch the Rays beat the Marlins.

If we're ever going to win a championship, this is the year..... especially with CC gone after the season.
buccaneer

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
buccaneer wrote:

Sounds awesome...

It is! The show is produced by Dickhouse Productions (they did jackass, wild boys, rob and big, nitro circus, and fantasy factory). They have been around as long as the jackass guys, but are way crazier! I thought I saw them die a couple of times! They are funny and crazy. That's the best combo!
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soul Glo wrote:
How embarassing it is to be an Orlando fan at the moment. Laughing The effort is disgusting, and if anyone doesn't already know.... Rondo is the best player on Boston.

BSH, are you an LA fan?

Yes sir I am...And it's a great feeling to be one Wink

HandsomeBob29 wrote:

Yeah, ive always meant to keep adding this, as almost every team thread has got one.....and yes im a Rays fan....I was planning on making it out in September to watch a bucs and rays game, but now im not going out until nov for the carolina game...

Anyone else watch lost? Season Finale TONIGHT!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont watch much TV. I do watch shows like Californiacation, Dexter, 30 Rock but I just started watching them so I'm just catching up on them on Netflix. Instant Queue FTW. Very Happy

bucstopshere

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HandsomeBob29 wrote:
I dont watch much TV. I do watch shows like Californiacation, Dexter, 30 Rock but I just started watching them so I'm just catching up on them on Netflix. Instant Queue FTW. Very Happy

Big fan of that show!!!

Yeah I dont watch much live TV besides sports....DVR FTW Smile Smile Smile

I got caught on to sooo many TV series while I was overseas and now all of them are coming to a close Sad

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
HandsomeBob29 wrote:

Big fan of that show!!!

Yeah I dont watch much live TV besides sports....DVR FTW Smile Smile Smile

I got caught on to sooo many TV series while I was overseas and now all of them are coming to a close Sad

Dexter is pretty good. I'm waiting for Season 3 to come in on Netflix but I just have many movies in front of it. It's the same with Califoniacation since Season 3 is not out yet since is just got finished on TV. I don't have DVR in my room but if I miss anything, I can just jump on Hulu. I rather watch it on Hulu as well because there are less commercials and networks actually count Hulu views into their ratings while sometimes people DVRing it doesnt count in their system.

Soul Glo

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
Soul Glo wrote:

BSH, are you an LA fan?

Yes sir I am...And it's a great feeling to be one Wink

That's cold....... Laughing I think it's best for us to not talk anymore.

on another note... I feel like I can only listen to stuff from the "newer" MCs lately like: J. Cole, B.o.B's album, Big Sean and especially Drake..... I feel that for the next few weeks, he'll be the only thing I'll be listening to till Thank Me Later comes out. and then I'll be playing that straight, non-stop for atleast two weeks. Laughing

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 2 of 100

Jump to: