Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.A.B.T.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
And Manti Teo got worked on that goal line play-action.
he got worked the entire game. Makes me question how good of a prospect he is. He played weak competition all year.

He got destroyed, and this was basically an NFL-lite offense. Not good for his pro prospectus. He looked physically overmatched.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
5nick5 wrote:
I vote we draft McCarron next year. That way we get to see his girlfriend in the stands every Sunday.

Just stare at my avatar... creepy right Laughing

Laughing i love it

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice little piece about Vincent helping others.

http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/FOX-NFL-Sunday-Vincent-Jackson-Bonus/2693659b-035b-4c27-bbdb-d47b17d8d397

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaepernick is balling hard tonight.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I swear ATL tried their hardest to lose that game in the second half Laughing
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/291593378217484288

Quote:
RT @mortreport: Chip Kelly is the new coach of the Philadelphia Eagles, according to league sources. No announcement yet.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't think Kelly will amount to anything. Didn't like the hire last year and was glad he went back to Oregon. Bad hire IMO.

garbage
ravishingone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure this was posted on any of the other threads, but apparently the d-line coach got the ax today. It sure looks like Sheridan will survive. Now 4 openings on the staff.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=8711:&Itemid=15

Also, Coach Rah getting a little love and sugar. Very Happy

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2620/browns-defense
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravishingone wrote:
I'm not sure this was posted on any of the other threads, but apparently the d-line coach got the ax today. It sure looks like Sheridan will survive. Now 4 openings on the staff.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=8711:&Itemid=15

Im warming up to the idea of Sherridan staying. I think he's just the talking head anyways as it's Schiano's defense. It's similar to saying Bill Muir was the reason our offense sucked at times under Gruden lol

I watched more tape of Rutgers games, and his defense can work, we just need corners that can press. It's a big factor as it helps make the whole defense tick.

and good for Raheem. It would be nice if we fired Sherridan and got to bring him back in, and I mean that honestly. Raheem is a great guy, I think he'll eventually be a great head coach. Just wasnt the guy for us

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting Note:

If Atlanta wins Sunday and is in the Super Bowl, the NFC South will be the only division to have all 4 teams represent in the Super Bowl since the Divisions aligned back in 2002.

2002: Tampa Bay Bucs/ Super Bowl Champions
2003: Carolina Panthers: Runners Up to New England
2009: NEw Orleans Saints: Super Bowl Champs

NFC South: Best Division in Football.
ravishingone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
ravishingone wrote:

Im warming up to the idea of Sherridan staying. I think he's just the talking head anyways as it's Schiano's defense. It's similar to saying Bill Muir was the reason our offense sucked at times under Gruden lol

I watched more tape of Rutgers games, and his defense can work, we just need corners that can press. It's a big factor as it helps make the whole defense tick.

and good for Raheem. It would be nice if we fired Sherridan and got to bring him back in, and I mean that honestly. Raheem is a great guy, I think he'll eventually be a great head coach. Just wasnt the guy for us

I believe Rah will get a DC position this year or next year. He was just given too much too soon in his career, it happens. The man is bright and young, which certainly work in his favor.

I believe Coach Schiano sets the goals and expectations for all phases of the team. I doubt highly he is telling Sheridan what defensive calls to make every time during the game. He will probably suggest ideas throughout the game - slot blitz here, X stunt here, 3 man rush (can we please rip this chapter out of the playbook? Very Happy ). However, I'm pretty confident Sheridan has autonomy to make the defensive call throughout the game, pretty much every time.

Sack numbers aside (which were poor), our interior pressure wasn't good enough outside of McCoy. If a QB can just sit in the pocket and not have to move his feet, he is going to complete the pass. For me, that is what was so frustrating watching this defense this year.

That is why I can buy the interest in Star, a guy who can help push the guard and center back to the QB with McCoy.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching these first two drives. SF getting no pressure on Ryan and he's shredding the defense. Shows how much more important your front 4 and 7 makes up how good the secondary play will be.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember back before the 2011 draft I said Kapernick would be the best qb in the draft. When he went to SF I pretty much knew e was going to develop into a stud. Wow was he impressive today. Excellent poise and didn't rattle down 17 points.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought he would suck.

Shows how much I know.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Niners o-line is dominant. Three first rounders on the line. The Qb is very good, but the o-line makes that side of the ball go.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 70 of 100

Jump to: