Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fantasy outlook for Rams players

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
McGahee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:28 pm    Post subject: Fantasy outlook for Rams players Reply with quote

Hey guys, doing my fantasy prep.

What kind of seasons do you see Britt/Zac Stacy and Jared Cook having?

Are either of the undervalued right now?
jrry32

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't play fantasy football but aside from Zac Stacy, I'd avoid the Rams offensive players. None of us really know what they'll offer.

However, if Brian Quick or Tavon Austin are available in FA, I'd take a shot on them. Especially Quick.

There's potential for Quick to offer your team nothing which is why I say FA but there's also potential that all the hype he's receiving and his improved performance on the field will carry over. The guy has the physical talent, he's just never seemed to have caught up mentally. From all reports, he might just have this year and Bradford believes in him.

So there's potential for him to have a big year. There's also potential for him to offer nothing. Risk and reward.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night Stacy not starting definitely makes me think twice about him in Fantasy. He's a late second-3rd pick and, unless we hear it was punishment of some kind, if he is not starting or sharing a big work load, he is not going to be worth that pick.

Unfortunately (for fantasy purposes) we will not know the true usage until the start of the season, which will be too late for owners.
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
kwabalicious

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of workload do you guys see Stacy getting? Will Cunningham be eating into a lot of his carries?
XavierHenry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly believe no fantasy player on this team is going to be a top 15 guy for any position besides defense and maybe legatron.

Judging by this preseason I don't know what to expect from Stacy, I thought he was extremely over-valued by most fantasy mags.

Kenny Britt might be a guy to look at in the later rounds.

x0x wrote:
I think Bradford will be out of the league within 4 seasons
Thad's Castle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had 2 big money drafts ($100 and $250 is big for me, anyway) since Sam's injury. I always take my kicker in the 16th round because taking one anytime before the last round is senseless to me, but I've been able to grab Britt in the 15th round in both of those leagues. That's surprising to me since both leagues are based out of St. Louis. Obviously his ceiling isn't as high without Sam, but I'll take a guy who can potentially put up WR2/3 numbers that late all day.

Also, Stacy fell to me in the 4th round in the $250 league. I feel like that's a huge steal for me, he's got a very good shot at being a top 10-15 back this year.

Only players worth drafting at this point in time are the Defense/Special Teams, Stacy, Britt, Tavon, and The Leg. Perhaps Cook or Stedman in bigger leagues/longer drafts. Mason would have some value in a dynasty league I'd suppose as well. Other than that the fantasy talent pool is rather thin compared to other teams, but still much deeper than it has been over the last few years.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: