Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Head Coach Hunt
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LARams91

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:27 am    Post subject: Head Coach Hunt Reply with quote

Well, it's that time of the year again Rolling Eyes

Fisher has to go, I've been somewhat lenient with him, but after that terrible showing, I know now for sure that he has zero ability to lead this team anywhere past his 7-9 BS. I do not trust you Fisher.

On to greener grass...Who would you all like to become the next head coach of the Los Angeles Rams?? Also open for GM swap (though I do like a lot of was Snead has done), not sure if Kroenke would just clean house.

My vote would be Josh McDaniels. Really think Goff would thrive in that system, where he's the point guard getting the ball out on shorter and intermediate routes.

I'd love to package him with Nick Caserio, the Patriots player personnel guy. He's unlikely to leave New England, but one can hope. What do you do when you can't win? Steal the guys and blueprint from a winning organization! Let's hear everyone else's thoughts!
maladeen3917

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: Head Coach Hunt Reply with quote

LARams91 wrote:
Well, it's that time of the year again Rolling Eyes

Fisher has to go, I've been somewhat lenient with him, but after that terrible showing, I know now for sure that he has zero ability to lead this team anywhere past his 7-9 BS. I do not trust you Fisher.

On to greener grass...Who would you all like to become the next head coach of the Los Angeles Rams?? Also open for GM swap (though I do like a lot of was Snead has done), not sure if Kroenke would just clean house.

My vote would be Josh McDaniels. Really think Goff would thrive in that system, where he's the point guard getting the ball out on shorter and intermediate routes.

I'd love to package him with Nick Caserio, the Patriots player personnel guy. He's unlikely to leave New England, but one can hope. What do you do when you can't win? Steal the guys and blueprint from a winning organization! Let's hear everyone else's thoughts!

pretty sure mcdaniels was here once. Albeit just as the OC. Truthfully speaking the offensive scheme and concepts were worlds better then compared to their current state. We just didn't have talent. Honestly bringing him back would create the same effect. Creative offense with crap talent. How we continue to not invest in skill players is mind numbing.
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rams should hire me. Seriously, I did a Browns franchise in Madden and in 5 seasons I won 3 Superbowl's. I'm the GOAT.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
Rams should hire me. Seriously, I did a Browns franchise in Madden and in 5 seasons I won 3 Superbowl's. I'm the GOAT.

For calling plays in Madden they should add an 'ask Fisher' feature instead of Ask Madden. It will be 3 & 6 and it will tell you to have Keenum telegraph an 3 yard out to a covered Brian Quick.

Props to mike23md

YAWK YAWK YAWK YaWK
LARams91

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:

I just started one with the Browns too!
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there even any coaches available that are not employed right now? Granted, my high school QB coach would probably be superior to what Fisher is doing, but I'm not sure there is any quality candidates we could hire. The Rams should have handled this in the off season when there were quality coaches on the market.

I somewhat defended Fisher and made excuses for him up until last night. Last nights display is clearly evident that this team is not being coached or game planned correctly whatsoever. Fisher and Boras need to go ASAP.

#fireFisher&Boras
l3lind golfer

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys need to come to grips with the fact that this team just sucks. Go ahead and fire Fisher... team still sucks.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:
Are there even any coaches available that are not employed right now? Granted, my high school QB coach would probably be superior to what Fisher is doing, but I'm not sure there is any quality candidates we could hire. The Rams should have handled this in the off season when there were quality coaches on the market.

I somewhat defended Fisher and made excuses for him up until last night. Last nights display is clearly evident that this team is not being coached or game planned correctly whatsoever. Fisher and Boras need to go ASAP.

I meant more using an interim coach (Williams?) and hiring someone over the off season.
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
You guys need to come to grips with the fact that this team just sucks. Go ahead and fire Fisher... team still sucks.

Oh I'm well aware that the team sucks and firing Fisher won't make us good, but, it was Fisher that got us to this and the turn around in coaching needs to start ASAP.

#fireFisher&Boras
chris00cm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They could get anyone they want. LA + Franchise QB = Most Attractive Job

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
catcheryea

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
They could get anyone they want. LA + Franchise QB = Most Attractive Job

You know it's funny you say that.

Because last night I was thinking, "Who the hell would want to coach this dumpster fire with 3(?) good players?"

The Rams' next coach is just bridging the gap between the Fisher and the start of forming a decent team. The guy after that is the first one who will have chance to compete.

catcheryea wrote:
imagine worshiping a checkerboard
jrry32

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Jim Harbaugh
2. Matt Patricia
3. Todd Haley
4. Jim Bob Cooter (best HC name ever)
5. Greg Roman (only if the Bills offense gets back to playing like it did last year)
6. Tom Herman
7. Mark Dantonio

Off the field? Like when he is grocery shopping, does he block the freezer aisle with his sluggish selection of which hungry man to buy?
iRaMs

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
1. Jim Harbaugh
2. Matt Patricia
3. Todd Haley
5. Greg Roman (only if the Bills offense gets back to playing like it did last year)
6. Tom Herman
7. Mark Dantonio

I'd want Harbs, Patricia or J.B.C

LARams91

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
1. Jim Harbaugh
2. Matt Patricia
3. Todd Haley
6. Tom Herman
7. Mark Dantonio

I'd want Harbs, Patricia or J.B.C

Add McDaniels and Teryl Austin to that list and I'm on board.
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Harbaugh is about a 0% chance. Why would he leave Michigan for this dumpster fire.

The rest can't be any worse then Fisher.

#fireFisher&Boras

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: