Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TART (This Ain't Rams Talk)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iRaMs

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well guys I had a successful proximal row carpectomy done on my wrist. Which means I had 2 bones removed from my hand. I wont be doing any big posts for a while. 3 months. Ill be lurking and drop the occasional post. Have fun gents.

Brodie

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
Well guys I had a successful proximal row carpectomy done on my wrist. Which means I had 2 bones removed from my hand. I wont be doing any big posts for a while. 3 months. Ill be lurking and drop the occasional post. Have fun gents.

Ouch sound like it hurt. Feel better bro

Hopefully it wasnt your "special hand" Laughing

Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
Emcee

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brodie wrote:
iRaMs wrote:

Ouch sound like it hurt. Feel better bro

Hopefully it wasnt your "special hand" Laughing

He'll learn the definition of "ambidextrous" real fast.
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard from a few friends that there is a math college course that is one math course and it fills all your math requirements. Has anyone heard about this?
kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
I've heard from a few friends that there is a math college course that is one math course and it fills all your math requirements. Has anyone heard about this?

College Algebra? That is the course I think you have to have minimally completed to get a 4-year degree...

That was the last math class I took in college...

IDOG_det on the sig...
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:

College Algebra? That is the course I think you have to have minimally completed to get a 4-year degree...

Yeah it's the last required math you need in college. But like with me I have a learning disability in Math, that I actually had no idea about until the last day of the semester when I was talking to my mom about the class. She gets out a binder and in writing by a doctor it states that I can have extra time, one on one help and use of a calculator during test taking. Wish I knew this before because I still don't know what I got on my final, I just know if I get below a 75% I'll fail developmental Math for the 2nd time. And believe me no one feels more retarded than I do for failing developmental math.

But I've been asking around and a few friends have mentioned a course at Missouri Baptist. The course cost something like 1500 dollars but it fills all math requirements. So if your in developmental math it would fill Developmental - Intermediate Algebra - College Algebra all in one class.

It's just so stupid that Math is so hard for me, and I know I'm not the only one that struggles at it. It's the onl ything that will keep me from achieving what I want to achieve. I never took school seriously and took a long break from it, but now that I'm older The D's and C's I got all through high school have turned into 3-A's and 4-B's over the past two semesters. It's just the Math that I'm not going to be able to do.
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:

Yeah it's the last required math you need in college. But like with me I have a learning disability in Math, that I actually had no idea about until the last day of the semester when I was talking to my mom about the class. She gets out a binder and in writing by a doctor it states that I can have extra time, one on one help and use of a calculator during test taking. Wish I knew this before because I still don't know what I got on my final, I just know if I get below a 75% I'll fail developmental Math for the 2nd time. And believe me no one feels more retarded than I do for failing developmental math.

But I've been asking around and a few friends have mentioned a course at Missouri Baptist. The course cost something like 1500 dollars but it fills all math requirements. So if your in developmental math it would fill Developmental - Intermediate Algebra - College Algebra all in one class.

It's just so stupid that Math is so hard for me, and I know I'm not the only one that struggles at it. It's the onl ything that will keep me from achieving what I want to achieve. I never took school seriously and took a long break from it, but now that I'm older The D's and C's I got all through high school have turned into 3-A's and 4-B's over the past two semesters. It's just the Math that I'm not going to be able to do.

1500$ for one class? That's asinine, even if it is 3 credit hours.

I was "math il-literate" for quite some time. What helped me was to take fast tracked classes, because the lag time between lessons and tests were short enough to where I didn't forget what I had learned.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There needs to be a reality tv show called "fat people trying to ride jetskis" the background music would be nothing but a tuba blaring

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
CrashMan510

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know some of you want in http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=16414372#16414372

(player draft)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s
fuarge
asgardian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There hasn't been a post in our forum since the 22nd, therefore I'm posting in here to keep it alive. I've only got one thing to say...

Hey!
catcheryea

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got word of who my roommate will be for my freshman year and he just so happens to be a huge 49ers fan.
D9-EM

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catcheryea wrote:
I just got word of who my roommate will be for my freshman year and he just so happens to be a huge 49ers fan.

Really the only 49ers fans that have ever annoyed me were on the internet. Everyone of them that I've come across or hung out with in person have been cool guys. However, its always been in St. Louis. That may have something to do with it.

Honestly its Bears & Packers fans that walk around here (STL) like their ish don't stink. I actually don't mind ether of those teams. But it gets old hearing about how much better those teams are then mine.
Brodie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D9-EM wrote:
catcheryea wrote:

Really the only 49ers fans that have ever annoyed me were on the internet. Everyone of them that I've come across or hung out with in person have been cool guys. However, its always been in St. Louis. That may have something to do with it.

Honestly its Bears & Packers fans that walk around here (STL) like their ish don't stink. I actually don't mind ether of those teams. But it gets old hearing about how much better those teams are then mine.

yeah depends on where you live. The bay got so many bandwagon fans that are annoying as hell

Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
NVRamsFan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brodie wrote:
D9-EM wrote:
catcheryea wrote:

yeah depends on where you live. The bay got so many bandwagon fans that are annoying as hell

The Bays pretty strange though. Giants fans are usually the obnoxious ones and Raiders fans are in football. Each side of the bay gets one set of bad fans. Worst thing about Niner fans is no matter how bad the team is or was you can't tell them that all they know is they've won in the past so that makes them great.
Rams4eva92

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out the golf course Pevely farms in Eureka. Its a nice course and there twilight 20 doller 18 holes ain't a bad deal. Pretty nice course.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 60 of 66

Jump to: