Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TART (This Ain't Rams Talk)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 4075
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well guys I had a successful proximal row carpectomy done on my wrist. Which means I had 2 bones removed from my hand. I wont be doing any big posts for a while. 3 months. Ill be lurking and drop the occasional post. Have fun gents.
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brodie


Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Posts: 1844
Location: Oakland
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
Well guys I had a successful proximal row carpectomy done on my wrist. Which means I had 2 bones removed from my hand. I wont be doing any big posts for a while. 3 months. Ill be lurking and drop the occasional post. Have fun gents.


Ouch sound like it hurt. Feel better bro

Hopefully it wasnt your "special hand" Laughing
_________________


Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Emcee


Joined: 28 Apr 2012
Posts: 831
Location: Oregon
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brodie wrote:
iRaMs wrote:
Well guys I had a successful proximal row carpectomy done on my wrist. Which means I had 2 bones removed from my hand. I wont be doing any big posts for a while. 3 months. Ill be lurking and drop the occasional post. Have fun gents.


Ouch sound like it hurt. Feel better bro

Hopefully it wasnt your "special hand" Laughing


He'll learn the definition of "ambidextrous" real fast.
_________________
GT: Emcee Orrie
FC: 2981-6750-0182
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
holt_bruce81


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 20066
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard from a few friends that there is a math college course that is one math course and it fills all your math requirements. Has anyone heard about this?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
kgarrett12486


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 9694
Location: Busch III
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
I've heard from a few friends that there is a math college course that is one math course and it fills all your math requirements. Has anyone heard about this?


College Algebra? That is the course I think you have to have minimally completed to get a 4-year degree...

That was the last math class I took in college...
_________________

IDOG_det on the sig...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
holt_bruce81


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 20066
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:
I've heard from a few friends that there is a math college course that is one math course and it fills all your math requirements. Has anyone heard about this?


College Algebra? That is the course I think you have to have minimally completed to get a 4-year degree...

That was the last math class I took in college...


Yeah it's the last required math you need in college. But like with me I have a learning disability in Math, that I actually had no idea about until the last day of the semester when I was talking to my mom about the class. She gets out a binder and in writing by a doctor it states that I can have extra time, one on one help and use of a calculator during test taking. Wish I knew this before because I still don't know what I got on my final, I just know if I get below a 75% I'll fail developmental Math for the 2nd time. And believe me no one feels more retarded than I do for failing developmental math.

But I've been asking around and a few friends have mentioned a course at Missouri Baptist. The course cost something like 1500 dollars but it fills all math requirements. So if your in developmental math it would fill Developmental - Intermediate Algebra - College Algebra all in one class.

It's just so stupid that Math is so hard for me, and I know I'm not the only one that struggles at it. It's the onl ything that will keep me from achieving what I want to achieve. I never took school seriously and took a long break from it, but now that I'm older The D's and C's I got all through high school have turned into 3-A's and 4-B's over the past two semesters. It's just the Math that I'm not going to be able to do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
The J.R.S.


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 3829
Location: Next to Waldo
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:
I've heard from a few friends that there is a math college course that is one math course and it fills all your math requirements. Has anyone heard about this?


College Algebra? That is the course I think you have to have minimally completed to get a 4-year degree...

That was the last math class I took in college...


Yeah it's the last required math you need in college. But like with me I have a learning disability in Math, that I actually had no idea about until the last day of the semester when I was talking to my mom about the class. She gets out a binder and in writing by a doctor it states that I can have extra time, one on one help and use of a calculator during test taking. Wish I knew this before because I still don't know what I got on my final, I just know if I get below a 75% I'll fail developmental Math for the 2nd time. And believe me no one feels more retarded than I do for failing developmental math.

But I've been asking around and a few friends have mentioned a course at Missouri Baptist. The course cost something like 1500 dollars but it fills all math requirements. So if your in developmental math it would fill Developmental - Intermediate Algebra - College Algebra all in one class.

It's just so stupid that Math is so hard for me, and I know I'm not the only one that struggles at it. It's the onl ything that will keep me from achieving what I want to achieve. I never took school seriously and took a long break from it, but now that I'm older The D's and C's I got all through high school have turned into 3-A's and 4-B's over the past two semesters. It's just the Math that I'm not going to be able to do.


1500$ for one class? That's asinine, even if it is 3 credit hours.

I was "math il-literate" for quite some time. What helped me was to take fast tracked classes, because the lag time between lessons and tests were short enough to where I didn't forget what I had learned.
_________________


Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ramsfan28


Moderator
Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Posts: 7002
Location: Brooklyn, NY
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There needs to be a reality tv show called "fat people trying to ride jetskis" the background music would be nothing but a tuba blaring
_________________


Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF


ViolentMonk71 wrote:


We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
CrashMan510


Joined: 14 Aug 2012
Posts: 4578
Location: Bay Area
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know some of you want in http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=16414372#16414372

(player draft)
_________________


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s
fuarge
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
asgardian


Joined: 09 Jul 2008
Posts: 6134
Location: VA
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There hasn't been a post in our forum since the 22nd, therefore I'm posting in here to keep it alive. I've only got one thing to say...


Hey!
_________________
It's [insert any time here] and Georgetown still sucks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
catcheryea


Joined: 17 Apr 2013
Posts: 2453
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got word of who my roommate will be for my freshman year and he just so happens to be a huge 49ers fan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
D9-EM


Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Posts: 683
Location: St. Louis, MO
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catcheryea wrote:
I just got word of who my roommate will be for my freshman year and he just so happens to be a huge 49ers fan.


Really the only 49ers fans that have ever annoyed me were on the internet. Everyone of them that I've come across or hung out with in person have been cool guys. However, its always been in St. Louis. That may have something to do with it.

Honestly its Bears & Packers fans that walk around here (STL) like their ish don't stink. I actually don't mind ether of those teams. But it gets old hearing about how much better those teams are then mine.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brodie


Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Posts: 1844
Location: Oakland
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D9-EM wrote:
catcheryea wrote:
I just got word of who my roommate will be for my freshman year and he just so happens to be a huge 49ers fan.


Really the only 49ers fans that have ever annoyed me were on the internet. Everyone of them that I've come across or hung out with in person have been cool guys. However, its always been in St. Louis. That may have something to do with it.

Honestly its Bears & Packers fans that walk around here (STL) like their ish don't stink. I actually don't mind ether of those teams. But it gets old hearing about how much better those teams are then mine.


yeah depends on where you live. The bay got so many bandwagon fans that are annoying as hell
_________________


Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NVRamsFan


Joined: 22 Mar 2009
Posts: 2709
Location: Reno, NV
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brodie wrote:
D9-EM wrote:
catcheryea wrote:
I just got word of who my roommate will be for my freshman year and he just so happens to be a huge 49ers fan.


Really the only 49ers fans that have ever annoyed me were on the internet. Everyone of them that I've come across or hung out with in person have been cool guys. However, its always been in St. Louis. That may have something to do with it.

Honestly its Bears & Packers fans that walk around here (STL) like their ish don't stink. I actually don't mind ether of those teams. But it gets old hearing about how much better those teams are then mine.


yeah depends on where you live. The bay got so many bandwagon fans that are annoying as hell


The Bays pretty strange though. Giants fans are usually the obnoxious ones and Raiders fans are in football. Each side of the bay gets one set of bad fans. Worst thing about Niner fans is no matter how bad the team is or was you can't tell them that all they know is they've won in the past so that makes them great.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rams4eva92


Joined: 02 Feb 2011
Posts: 1226
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out the golf course Pevely farms in Eureka. Its a nice course and there twilight 20 doller 18 holes ain't a bad deal. Pretty nice course.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 60 of 66

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group