Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TART (This Ain't Rams Talk)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chris00cm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't think a bus could be flipped. Point proven.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
I just witnessed a school bus flipped right in front of me..
The screams of the children sounded so haunting..

WOW..

Bus hit a Uhaul truck backing up and it just flipped..
Looked like a scene from a movie..

Jesus man.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
JWingate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to make the forum aware, I am going to attempt to be the FFMD GM for the Rams this coming up FFMD, I am watching each game I am currently on week 2 and from what I can see now, you guys are not a bad team. You are on par with the Dallas Cowboys (I am comparing to that because of course it is my team.) but you execute your plays much better and play with a passion. I do feel you need some help here and there but other than that it looks great. My personal thoughts are this, I would like to see Saffold as your RT instead of being the LT. I just don't feel as if he is ready to protect the blindside of Bradford just yet. I see him get beat on speed rushes constantly, but I also see help needed at the interior of the offensive line. I would probably say more so C, but I could see the need of a OG as well. I also feel as if you guys are in need of a true NT, SLB and a FS. Again that is just from 2 weeks of watching film.

This is where I stand right now if I was GM:

- Saffold to RT, unless I cannot find someone to play LT.
- Improve the interior of the OL
- Get a true #1 WR (Amendola is a great player, he is going to be a very good #2 and a very good slot receiver in a 3 WR sets) (Biggest Priority)

- Get a FS
- Get a NT
- Get a SLB
- Depth is greatly needed on defense, will be great for a rotation on defense.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JWingate wrote:
Just to make the forum aware, I am going to attempt to be the FFMD GM for the Rams this coming up FFMD, I am watching each game I am currently on week 2 and from what I can see now, you guys are not a bad team. You are on par with the Dallas Cowboys (I am comparing to that because of course it is my team.) but you execute your plays much better and play with a passion. I do feel you need some help here and there but other than that it looks great. My personal thoughts are this, I would like to see Saffold as your RT instead of being the LT. I just don't feel as if he is ready to protect the blindside of Bradford just yet. I see him get beat on speed rushes constantly, but I also see help needed at the interior of the offensive line. I would probably say more so C, but I could see the need of a OG as well. I also feel as if you guys are in need of a true NT, SLB and a FS. Again that is just from 2 weeks of watching film.

- Get a true #1 WR (Amendola is a great player, he is going to be a very good #2 and a very good slot receiver in a 3 WR sets) (Biggest Priority)

- Get a FS
- Get a NT
- Get a SLB

Out of curiosity, why does a Cowboys fan want to the FFMD GM for the Rams?

Also regarding your take on our roster so far, you have to remember that we have Scott Wells coming back from injury and Robert Turner has already performed pretty admirably at C. Quinn Ojinakka was the biggest hole on our O-line at LG, and he was recently cut and unknown Shelley Smith formerly of the Texans has performed pretty well in his place so far.

I'm also not really worried about SLB, because we use the nickel formation on the overwhelming majority of our snaps, and roll with pretty much two LBs in Laurinaitis and JLD most of the time. It's actually worked out pretty well so far, mostly because Finnegan is probably as good of a tackler/blitzer as we could expect out of any linebacker and needless to say, excellent in coverage.

And I know you haven't seen him play yet if you've only watched the first two weeks of the season, but Brockers has already been a pretty big asset at NT beside Kendall Langford and has massive potential. Cudjo and Heard have been good reserve tackles, the coaches have a project in Matt Conrath and we have Trevor Laws coming back from injury next year. I'm not worried about DT.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jjab360 wrote:
JWingate wrote:

- Get a FS
- Get a NT
- Get a SLB

Out of curiosity, why does a Cowboys fan want to the FFMD GM for the Rams?

Also regarding your take on our roster so far, you have to remember that we have Scott Wells coming back from injury and Robert Turner has already performed pretty admirably at C. Quinn Ojinakka was the biggest hole on our O-line at LG, and he was
the recently cut and unknown Shelley Smith formerly of the Texans has performed pretty well in his place so far.

I'm also not really worried about SLB, because we use the nickel formation on the overwhelming majority of our snaps, and roll with pretty much two LBs in Laurinaitis and JLD most of the time. It's actually worked out pretty well so far, mostly because Finnegan is probably as good of a tackler/blitzer as we could expect out of any linebacker and needless to say, excellent in coverage.

And I know you haven't seen him play yet if you've only watched the first two weeks of the season, but Brockers has already been a pretty big asset at NT beside Kendall Langford and has massive potential. Cudjo and Heard have been good reserve tackles, the coaches have a project in Matt Conrath and we have Trevor Laws coming back from injury next year. I'm not worried about DT.

the reason I would like to do it is because of the draft picks you guys have obtained but not only that I believe this team has the talent to be turned around rather quickly. I personally know via the draft I can do this. I also would be an non bias eye to evaluate the team, not only that I like to build a group effort in FFMD to the point we will be the best ran forum and show up my counter parts from last FFMD.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are going to have a tough time getting a GM spot on the Rams. We get pretty busy around FFMD time and there's always a couple people willing to GM. I don't think they'll give a Cowboys fan the job over a Rams fan. Just my honest opinion though, coming from a person who's been a GM multiple times and actively part of the Rams FFMD's since 2008.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
JWingate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
You are going to have a tough time getting a GM spot on the Rams. We get pretty busy around FFMD time and there's always a couple people willing to GM. I don't think they'll give a Cowboys fan the job over a Rams fan. Just my honest opinion though, coming from a person who's been a GM multiple times and actively part of the Rams FFMD's since 2008.

I have been the GM for the Cowboys a few years back and the Dolphins 1 year. I believe I could have the resume for it, but if they would like to give it to someone who is a Rams' fan so be it. I would still like to be apart of the Rams' FFMD in some way. I just feel me having a non-bias opinion will help rather than having one, I will question people more on a player to where Ram fans could have a love for a player as all fans have those players they have high hopes for. I do know you are an active member of the Rams' forum and I post here first to make sure I could get support from the forum as I will update you guys as I watch the games on what I feel needs are and such.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch this Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj_7AyrUmLM
El ramster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yrba1 wrote:
Watch this Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj_7AyrUmLM

---I find this hard to fap too, but its not impossible

"Hot Pie" -House Hot Pie, All hail the King.
iRaMs

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just watched Marcus Lattimore's injury...omg. I feel bad for the dude.

stlblackshirt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
I just watched Marcus Lattimore's injury...omg. I feel bad for the dude.

Yeah that reminded me of Willis McGahee. Nasty.
I <3 Faulk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:

WOW..

Is this the one that flipped in Victorville?

If so, you were legit right down the street from my work Shocked

Nobody can stretch a page into oblivion like I can
El ramster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I <3 Faulk wrote:
El ramster wrote:

WOW..

Yes hahaha. Dude seriously? I live close to you..

Let's hit Bww one of these days and catch a brusky. Where do you work?

"Hot Pie" -House Hot Pie, All hail the King.
I <3 Faulk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
I <3 Faulk wrote:
El ramster wrote:

WOW..

Yes hahaha. Dude seriously? I live close to you..

Let's hit Bww one of these days and catch a brusky. Where do you work?

Haha I'm down! I work over at Church and Dwight.

Nobody can stretch a page into oblivion like I can
Brodie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-71mGtFQVSw

Awesome E:60 episode on Finnegan, might be dirty on the field dude has a heart of gold of it tho

And damn his wife is hot

Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 56 of 64

Jump to: