Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bills need Everett back in the lineup

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buffbills

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Bills need Everett back in the lineup Reply with quote

I think the bills really got hurt as a team when everett went down. He could have made an impact early and maybe have helped losman in tough situations this year. Next year i bet he has a big year, regardless if he losman or holcomb starts. The bills finally got their playmaking tight-end.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff Naked

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to agree with you but he hasn't proved anything in the NFL except that he is injury prone.

If he is a playmaker it would really help out our offence imensly.
dabs21nike

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buff Naked wrote:
I would love to agree with you but he hasn't proved anything in the NFL except that he is injury prone.

If he is a playmaker it would really help out our offence imensly.

I don't think he's really injury prone since he only has one injury. If that was the case Willis McGahee, Edgerrin James, and Daunte Culpepper would all be considered injury prone as well. I do think that Everett has the ability to double and maybe even triple Mark Campbell's stats from last year if he is given the chance. He could become a big play threat on this offense.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: