Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

People are counting us out already

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
broncosfan_101

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: People are counting us out already Reply with quote

Just Another Hater

can you believe this guy? just because we played a medicore game against the pats means we're gonna play that way against the steelers? we won! nobody is giving us any credit, even though we stopped the best sports dynasty of the 21st century. i can't believe we're the no.2 seed, playing at home, but we're gonna be the underdog.
wildboy26

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The writer is right. They scored atleast their first 17 points off horrable giveaways from the Patriots. They have to play better than that to win the conference final. He was just stating fact.
DenVerGuY66

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea but who cares who still won...ok the tunovers were a factor but thats not our fault...Brady played great ill give him that but he just threw 2 interceptions that turned the tide of the game....u no wildboy that does happen in playoff games where one team has more stats but has alot of turnovers causing the other team to win the ball game. Denver capitalized on those turnovers which NEW England casue most of them and took those turnovers and converted them into 6. THats why Denver won and thats why they are goin 2 DEtroit Twisted Evil

And on the writers part hes a fruitcake(sorry but it just pisses me off)

_BlueQuickSilver on the sig
Russell2Bailey wrote:
Jesus walks on water, Chuck Norris walks on jesus, and Tim Tebow walks on chuck norris. Laughing
wildboy26

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DenVerGuY66 wrote:
yea but who cares who still won...ok the tunovers were a factor but thats not our fault...Brady played great ill give him that but he just threw 2 interceptions that turned the tide of the game....u no wildboy that does happen in playoff games where one team has more stats but has alot of turnovers causing the other team to win the ball game. Denver capitalized on those turnovers which NEW England casue most of them and took those turnovers and converted them into 6. THats why Denver won and thats why they are goin 2 DEtroit Twisted Evil

And on the writers part hes a fruitcake(sorry but it just pisses me off)

Ok I agree, Denver did a GREAT job capatilizing at any opportunities given to them, and they didnt give up those some key turnovers and interceptions so they deserved to win. I am just hoping they build from there and great some more big plays on their own in the next round. They probably will, good teams tend to get better as the playoffs go and Denver should do the same.
GWilhite

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denver definitely needs a different game plan this week. I feel that against the Pats Denver blitzed too much in the first half which caused the defense to wear down. In the 2nd half of last weeks game I noticed that the defense was
getting pushed around and the blitz was getting picked up too easily. I may be wrong but the defense looked like it expended too much energy too early.
Also, with throwing the ball as much as the Broncos did last week, (I was really impressed with Plummer's ability to throw from the pocket) the time of
possesion tuned against them; I think New England had close to a 2:1 advantage in time of possesion. That is very un-Denver like. It's going to be tough this week, but the Broncos need to establish the run game and choose their blitz more selectively.

Go Broncos!
wildboy26

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denver has had teams come from behind in alot of games this year. So overworking their defence is definitely something they have a tendancy to do. I liked how they used the blitz especially early on to unsettle the Patriots though.
azazaz7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt you'll find any Steelers player who won't give the Broncos credit (except for Joey Porter of course). If the Broncos can crush the defending 2 time Super Bowl champs by playing averagely, what can they do when they play well? Whoever wins this game should go all the way and win the big dance. The Broncos deserve to be favorites due to home field advantage, knocking off the champs and a superior regular season record.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: