Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I'm tired of PMing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dcowboy31

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok even if someone says they will do it they dont HAVE to. I mean you cant do anything about it. Even if they say they will other things come up and they cant come through with their agreement.

And no one takes to long at all here. They get done when they get done. If people paid someone to make these sigs then you can start saying they cant go back on their acceptance and teh time it takes to make one. Like Yankees05 said just wait.

Webmaster may take sigs away all together by the time you reach the post requirement. Then it would be for nothing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah man just give it time. I asked for a sig about a month and a half ago and i got it about 1 week after that.

Also if I could make sigs and somebody that has been here a week and has already made 255 posts then I wouldn't want to make a sig for him because it just looks like you are trying to get to 300 posts just to get a sig. I may be wrong about that though.

Just give it time.
onemoreyearfor4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cardiac Cats wrote:
Yeah man just give it time. I asked for a sig about a month and a half ago and i got it about 1 week after that.

Also if I could make sigs and somebody that has been here a week and has already made 255 posts then I wouldn't want to make a sig for him because it just looks like you are trying to get to 300 posts just to get a sig. I may be wrong about that though.

Just give it time.

yeah you are wrong about that............i can't believe you have the nerve to say that i post to get a frickin sig
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onemoreyearfor4 wrote:
Cardiac Cats wrote:

Just give it time.

yeah you are wrong about that............i can't believe you have the nerve to say that i post to get a frickin sig

Don't worry about it. You post a lot of good stuff and are active in discussions. You dont have to prove anything. In a few days you'll have enough posts and then someone can put it on their to do list.
onemoreyearfor4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
onemoreyearfor4 wrote:
Cardiac Cats wrote:

Just give it time.

Don't worry about it. You post a lot of good stuff and are active in discussions. You dont have to prove anything. In a few days you'll have enough posts and then someone can put it on their to do list.

thanks man

by the way does anyone know where the best pictures for sigs are.....obviously you can crop any pics down but does anyone have a site other than google images?

also what fonts seem to work best?

p.s. sorry to anyone if i came off strong i just take this site seriously and was frusterated. thanks to the sig makers for the sweet work they do
Dcowboy31

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Football related stuff, try the team site, or if you subscribe to any of the Scout.com sites they have good pictures.

As for fonts its all about taste. You may like what others dont like. Its just your personal style. Youll find alot here, dafont.com

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dcowboy31 wrote:
For Football related stuff, try the team site, or if you subscribe to any of the Scout.com sites they have good pictures.

As for fonts its all about taste. You may like what others dont like. Its just your personal style. Youll find alot here, dafont.com

dafont.com is sick!

thanks man
RatedT

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, got a stupid question for you guys.
What do you need to do to load the fonds after i download it.
andrew91

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RatedT wrote:
Sorry, got a stupid question for you guys.
What do you need to do to load the fonds after i download it.
Put them in the fonts folder, which should be somewhere like C:\WINDOWS\Fonts
RatedT

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrew91 wrote:
Put them in the fonts folder, which should be somewhere like C:\WINDOWS\Fonts

Thx much Andrew
andrew91

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure they are unzipped first, too.
RatedT

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrew91 wrote:
Make sure they are unzipped first, too.

Yep, i got it, just unzip it to the folder. Thx again
golf333333

Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yankees05 wrote:
onemoreyearfor4 wrote:
im not complaining

the only time i complain is when they say they will.....and then don't

i know i dont need one, but id like one

You've only been here a week, right? If so, you need to understand something. Many of the good signature makers are bombarded with requests daily (look through some of their threads). It often takes a while before they are able to complete a signature for someone. It takes time. Signatures are artwork; if you want a good one, it takes time. Remember, they have a life outside of Football's Future. Also, when they say they will make one for you, it is a favor. They have no obligation to do it. Just consider that it is a privledge to have a signature.

Sorry if that came across harsh, but I felt it needed to be said (not just to you, but all new members seeking signatures).

Thanks Yankees, couldn't have said it beter myself
Cardiac Cats

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onemoreyearfor4 wrote:
Cardiac Cats wrote:

Just give it time.

"Yeah man you are wrong about that" because I didn't say what you said I said. I said that it looks like you trying to post to get a sig. I didn't say that you were.
onemoreyearfor4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cardiac Cats wrote:
onemoreyearfor4 wrote:
Cardiac Cats wrote:

Just give it time.

"Yeah man you are wrong about that" because I didn't say what you said I said. I said that it looks like you trying to post to get a sig. I didn't say that you were.

ok well it looks like you're wrong

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: