Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I'm tired of PMing
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
onemoreyearfor4

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: I'm tired of PMing Reply with quote

So i'm gonna bring this topic out.

I've been a user for 1 week and have 200+ posts already.

Now I know the unofficial rule about 300 posts but come on...by the time anyone is done with a sig they make for me i'll have 300......so will someone reply to this about making me a sig and i will PM you with info pleeeezzeee!
chillparsi1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm tired of PMing Reply with quote

onemoreyearfor4 wrote:
So i'm gonna bring this topic out.

I've been a user for 1 week and have 200+ posts already.

Now I know the unofficial rule about 300 posts but come on...by the time anyone is done with a sig they make for me i'll have 300......so will someone reply to this about making me a sig and i will PM you with info pleeeezzeee!

Dude relax you can do without a sig, if you keep asking they are gonna be less likely to do it.

Stone65 with the sig!
Yankees05

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are polite and don't push them, I'm pretty sure the sig makers will look past your number of posts.
onemoreyearfor4

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yankees05 wrote:
If you are polite and don't push them, I'm pretty sure the sig makers will look past your number of posts.

im not complaining

the only time i complain is when they say they will.....and then don't

i know i dont need one, but id like one
Yankees05

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

onemoreyearfor4 wrote:
im not complaining

the only time i complain is when they say they will.....and then don't

i know i dont need one, but id like one

You've only been here a week, right? If so, you need to understand something. Many of the good signature makers are bombarded with requests daily (look through some of their threads). It often takes a while before they are able to complete a signature for someone. It takes time. Signatures are artwork; if you want a good one, it takes time. Remember, they have a life outside of Football's Future. Also, when they say they will make one for you, it is a favor. They have no obligation to do it. Just consider that it is a privledge to have a signature.

Sorry if that came across harsh, but I felt it needed to be said (not just to you, but all new members seeking signatures).
hardrockin89

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does take awhile...But when you get one it will be good these guys are great at it...Butters did mine and hes sick at it...I dont know if hes still here or not but send him a pm about it...

good luck and stay cool headed...

Thanx Butters1075 for the sig..
onemoreyearfor4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright honestly im not like getting mad at people for it but a bunch of people are like yeah i will make one for you then i send them pictures and theyre all like i think im gonna take a few weeks off AFTER they agree
hardrockin89

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onemoreyearfor4 wrote:
alright honestly im not like getting mad at people for it but a bunch of people are like yeah i will make one for you then i send them pictures and theyre all like i think im gonna take a few weeks off AFTER they agree

I know its frustrating but just wait it out...This guys have HOUNDREDS of reguests...When they have time youll get it....

Thanx Butters1075 for the sig..
Redskins

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't understand until you've made them, but spending like 20-45 minutes of your time on something that many people remove after like 2 weeks isn't something many of the signature makers care for. Many signatures makers make a signature when they get an idea of something good or they'll just come out plain and generic looking.

I'm too busy and not inspirational enough to make lots of great ones, so I don't take requests but I do make them and I know it's hardwork.

RIP Sean Taylor
onemoreyearfor4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins wrote:
You don't understand until you've made them, but spending like 20-45 minutes of your time on something that many people remove after like 2 weeks isn't something many of the signature makers care for. Many signatures makers make a signature when they get an idea of something good or they'll just come out plain and generic looking.

I'm too busy and not inspirational enough to make lots of great ones, so I don't take requests but I do make them and I know it's hardwork.

but i want this sig. im not gonna like get old of it and toss it in a week or two, you guys dont see what im saying at all

i know its hard work and guys put time into it, and i respect them completely for that but my problem is when they agree to it and dont come through
qball8001

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are sounding like a spoiled child. Do not worry about it takes time. Just let it go. Just wait, honestly you can wait a week or so.
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onemoreyearfor4 wrote:
but i want this sig. im not gonna like get old of it and toss it in a week or two, you guys dont see what im saying at all

i know its hard work and guys put time into it, and i respect them completely for that but my problem is when they agree to it and dont come through

jeez man, boo hoo.

relax.
onemoreyearfor4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
onemoreyearfor4 wrote:

jeez man, boo hoo.

relax.

yeah cuz im all uptight about this......i made a post asking for a sig and i need to relax.........you're cool
onemoreyearfor4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qball8001 wrote:
You are sounding like a spoiled child. Do not worry about it takes time. Just let it go. Just wait, honestly you can wait a week or so.

what is wrong with you guys??

i brought up a topic because i wanted to see what actually goes on and you all think im complaining because people take too long......
andrew91

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I make 1 omission, then I have to make all of them. And then there is no rules.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: