Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pro Wrestling XIX: Good Night, BBQ Prince
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20738
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Pro Wrestling XIX: Good Night, BBQ Prince Reply with quote

SKITTLES
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 43345
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice title, fits perfectly.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
twslhs20


Joined: 28 Feb 2008
Posts: 12379
Location: Where the true depth of one's soul doesn't resonate with the world
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree boondock. First time i heard it i tought of HHH.
_________________

Joe_is_the_best ^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boondock


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 21259
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twslhs20 wrote:
Agree boondock. First time i heard it i tought of HHH.


The whole Hail to the King could be a nice slogan for him too. I would probably by a T with Trips logos and "Hail to the King" on it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46053
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A.J. is going off on commentary. Shocked
_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 23975
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aj is my hero
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 30099
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryback: "I have dreams"
*slaps the jobber

Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steelcurtain29


Moderator
Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 34957
Location: Monongahela, PA
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone heard the "news' about the J.R. Retirement? Word is, he was actually fired. Seems like WWE is claiming it was retirement so that they didn't look bad.
_________________
3DS Friend Code
4038-6129-7897
Pokemon X
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boondock


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 21259
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
Has anyone heard the "news' about the J.R. Retirement? Word is, he was actually fired. Seems like WWE is claiming it was retirement so that they didn't look bad.


Heard that too, something about JR not controlling a Ric Flair outburst during promotional work for WWE 2K14. If that's the case, it's ridiculous.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steelcurtain29


Moderator
Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 34957
Location: Monongahela, PA
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
steelcurtain29 wrote:
Has anyone heard the "news' about the J.R. Retirement? Word is, he was actually fired. Seems like WWE is claiming it was retirement so that they didn't look bad.


Heard that too, something about JR not controlling a Ric Flair outburst during promotional work for WWE 2K14. If that's the case, it's ridiculous.


Laughing Seriously? J.R. is being held responsible for that ignorant tool not behaving himself? WWE should be ashamed of themselves.
_________________
3DS Friend Code
4038-6129-7897
Pokemon X
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35351
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
boondock wrote:
steelcurtain29 wrote:
Has anyone heard the "news' about the J.R. Retirement? Word is, he was actually fired. Seems like WWE is claiming it was retirement so that they didn't look bad.


Heard that too, something about JR not controlling a Ric Flair outburst during promotional work for WWE 2K14. If that's the case, it's ridiculous.


Laughing Seriously? J.R. is being held responsible for that ignorant tool not behaving himself? WWE should be ashamed of themselves.


yep fired because he didn't kick Flair off the stage when he was drunk and taking the spotlight with storytelling.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46053
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a rumor at this point. And you'd think they wouldn't let a 20 year employee go based on something like that.

Plus his retirement blog entry seems to suggest that he left on his terms.
http://www.jrsbarbq.com/node/36887
_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20738
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing JR was forced into retirement. It makes sense. Either way, he's probably content with where he is.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 43345
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like a Vince thing
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boondock


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 21259
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JR thing could be a swerve around this whole" It's good for business" storyline.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 1 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group