Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official Formula 1 Thread | Vettel Dominates Bahrain
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sunnygsm


Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 10345
Location: Vancouver,BC
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hamilton with pole! Vettel Dq'ed from qualifying, come on Alonso!!!
_________________

^Kempes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BEARS24


Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 5037
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I like Seb as both a driver and a personality I am glad he had his penalty...

I'd also LOVE to see Nando win the title, however, I dont think this is enough to stop Seb from winning it all...

All Nando will do is close the gap or have a small lead and continue his damage control in vain as there are two races are left one of which is a Red Bull track (Interlagos)

Seb will get up to 8th IMO and there will be no stopping Lewis tomorrow... So if Seb gets 4 points and Nando gets 18 (2nd) he will lead by a single point into Austin...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BEARS24


Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 5037
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D
R
A
M
A
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sunnygsm


Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 10345
Location: Vancouver,BC
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another McLaren failure for Lewis while leading. Its incidents like this which I'm talking about when I say Lewis has been unlucky in his WDC. McLaren just.... Oh well Alonso to second, lets do this Fernando!
_________________

^Kempes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BEARS24


Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 5037
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEARS24 wrote:
D
R
A
M
A

I repeat

D
R
A
M
A
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BEARS24


Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 5037
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<3 Kimi XD

Hilarious...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sunnygsm


Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 10345
Location: Vancouver,BC
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol Webber, nice
_________________

^Kempes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sunnygsm


Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 10345
Location: Vancouver,BC
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Webber playing demolition man for his buddy Seb.
_________________

^Kempes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sunnygsm


Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 10345
Location: Vancouver,BC
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is wrong, if Vettel beats Alonso that's messed up. I hope his tyres die.
_________________

^Kempes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BEARS24


Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 5037
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunnygsm wrote:
This is wrong, if Vettel beats Alonso that's messed up. I hope his tyres die.

Hang on, if Seb beats Alonso it is nothing short of brilliant...

Its been a great drive so far, but until the end of the race we don't know...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BEARS24


Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 5037
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This race had been amazing...

I'm pissed that Sauber aren't going to close on Mercedes this time...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sunnygsm


Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 10345
Location: Vancouver,BC
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEARS24 wrote:
sunnygsm wrote:
This is wrong, if Vettel beats Alonso that's messed up. I hope his tyres die.

Hang on, if Seb beats Alonso it is nothing short of brilliant...

Its been a great drive so far, but until the end of the race we don't know...


Please he's driving fine but its far from great. A lot has been handed to him. Hamilton out, Webber hit Maldonado and Massa and he got fortunate with the safety car. He's not been bad but brilliant no.

Lol more crashage with Grosjean, not really his fault this time though.
_________________

^Kempes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sunnygsm


Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 10345
Location: Vancouver,BC
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao Kimi raging at his engineers. Brilliant
_________________

^Kempes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BEARS24


Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 5037
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunnygsm wrote:
BEARS24 wrote:
sunnygsm wrote:
This is wrong, if Vettel beats Alonso that's messed up. I hope his tyres die.

Hang on, if Seb beats Alonso it is nothing short of brilliant...

Its been a great drive so far, but until the end of the race we don't know...


Please he's driving fine but its far from great. A lot has been handed to him. Hamilton out, Webber hit Maldonado and Massa and he got fortunate with the safety car. He's not been bad but brilliant no.

Lol more crashage with Grosjean, not really his fault this time though.

He's also had plenty of adversity as well...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sunnygsm


Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 10345
Location: Vancouver,BC
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEARS24 wrote:
sunnygsm wrote:
BEARS24 wrote:
sunnygsm wrote:
This is wrong, if Vettel beats Alonso that's messed up. I hope his tyres die.

Hang on, if Seb beats Alonso it is nothing short of brilliant...

Its been a great drive so far, but until the end of the race we don't know...


Please he's driving fine but its far from great. A lot has been handed to him. Hamilton out, Webber hit Maldonado and Massa and he got fortunate with the safety car. He's not been bad but brilliant no.

Lol more crashage with Grosjean, not really his fault this time though.

He's also had plenty of adversity as well...


Which hasn't hurt him that much. He started at the back and had the front wing incident but had the benefit of the SC. Not saying he's not been good, but I don't think its as good as you're suggesting. We'll see how he finishes though, could win me over I guess.
_________________

^Kempes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 79 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group