You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Billy Volek Where Will He End Up?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlueHomers

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Billy Volek Where Will He End Up? Reply with quote

What team do you think Billy Volek will end up with and what team would benefit more from him in there system? Shocked
coleman51

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Jets since he knows their system. Raiders would be good because of their recievers. Possibly Miami. Detroit showed interest in him as well. Tampa Bay did last season, but seem happy with Simms.

Quote:
@jwyattsports 1h
#Titans safety Bernard Pollard on #Chiefs: “I’m mad at the fact they’ve decided to come here and play football in our stadium."

RIP Stylish313
jplongo21

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detroit
PacAttack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plan9misfit wrote wrote:
We'd also have to trade for Volek. He signed a 5 year contract extention last season.

PlayMaker88 wrote:
And this is what confuses me about Tennessee; they have McNair and just signed Volek to that big contract extension, and now they are projected to take VY. I think they would be willing to trade Volek on draft day for the right deal.

Volek isn't that old, he's only been in the league 6 years. That's prime time for a QB. I say ask for him and see what they say. Can't be too much. Maybe Glover and a 3rd rounder next year.

I read this in the Dallas Forum. I like the way the way he thinks. However, I don't know if Jerry Jones agrees with me on this... Laughing

They say that a Griffin is always in beast mode, I didn't realize what that meant until I heard the crack of bone and was eating turf for lunch.
SHAVED_CHICKEN

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

id say jets.....my bro is a jets fan and he said he wouldnt mind having volek because they might not be able to take one of the top QBs in the draft

Men die. Money gets spent. Glory is forever.
Titans Assistant GM FFMD07
TheRealBigTimer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coleman51 wrote:
The Jets since he knows their system. Raiders would be good because of their recievers. Possibly Miami. Detroit showed interest in him as well. Tampa Bay did last season, but seem happy with Simms.

The thing with the Jets is the system is no longer the same because Mike Heimerdinger left remember? Detroit, Raiders, and Arizona? Arizona my not have to re sign old man Warner if they just trade for Volek.

First Peyton Manning, now this. What a shocking offseason.
PacAttack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheRealBigTimer wrote:
coleman51 wrote:
Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:47 pm

The thing with the Jets is the system is no longer the same because Mike Heimerdinger left remember?

Actually Heimerdinger was still there when coleman51 submitted his post. So I doubt he does..."remember"... Wink

They say that a Griffin is always in beast mode, I didn't realize what that meant until I heard the crack of bone and was eating turf for lunch.
SHAVED_CHICKEN

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the cards are resignin warner any way....

Men die. Money gets spent. Glory is forever.
Titans Assistant GM FFMD07
Alex E.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colts, they really need a quarterback. Very Happy
TitanFan1990

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the raiders would be the best place for him and then the dolphins cuz they have a monster running game and chambers and booker

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: