You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Titans 2nd round pick
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bulluckthebeast

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What teams will be desperate enough to give us thier 2nd to move up a couple of spots though? I can see Arizone if Brown or Benson falls, but who else?

"Tina you fat, lard come get your dinner"
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if the redskins trade gardner for a second then that would be ideal. But maybe Cards, Vikes yes the Vikes, Detroit, San diego.
seminoles1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bulluckthebeast wrote:
What teams will be desperate enough to give us thier 2nd to move up a couple of spots though? I can see Arizone if Brown or Benson falls, but who else?

I never said they would, i just said that it happens.
Chi town Titan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:22 am    Post subject: draft Reply with quote

I really think that we shouldn't trade down, if Niether Pac man nor Antrel is worth a sixth overall pick then do what iv been saying for the last two monthes or so, TAKE DERRICK JOHNSON!!! (Who is worth a 6th pick)
I'v been tempted by Mike Williams but he ran a relativley slow 40 at the combine but he is probably the next option after a CB. Also, i saw on nfldraftcountdown . com and espn .com that Ronnie Brown ran a 4.32 40 time. Some other sights havent said he ran that but i trust ESPN. If he actually ran that, he's tempting but RB isnt our main need. It's going to come down to 5 guys to choose from:Antrel, PAC man, Derrick J., Braylon, or Mike Williams. personally, if we draft any of those guys, i'll be very very satisfied. If anyone disagrees that it wont come down to those 5 guys, then you have some issues.
Burton

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think do to recent changes alot of people are turning away from selecting DJ due to the fact that he may not be there or we have another defensive need. Right now our LB corps is probably the best part of our D.

With the 3rd pick in the first round the Tennessee
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a wrong five. Take out PacMan and Braylon. And put in Barron and Brown.
BALD_EAGLE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: 2nd Round pick Reply with quote

Dont be surprised if we go CB in both 1st and 2nd rounds, remember we are loosing both our starters and we dont have any proven starters or people who stay healthy. Plus one or both of them could fix our Return game also.
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt that. We got 4 cbs already. And Woolfolk and Beckham will start. We just need a nickleback. And its not worth a first round for that. And this year is deep in CB. If we do go CB first i sure hope it is Rolle. He actually is a cover corner.
titanrick

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can you say Barron is a logical choice at #6? If you want to say we're trading down, then it can make some sense. But no one thinks he's a top ten talent in this draft and OT isn't even a desperate need with Bell moving to RT. Even this site's profile which is pretty glowing admits that Barron needs "a complete overhaul in his run blocking game."
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He broke the record for the cortex drills, it measures the strength of your legs, 35 inch vertical for an OLine, 33 reps for 225 i think, and is 6'7.4" tall and weighs 320.

Oh yeah i thought this will be interesting, we might take CB after all.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFLDraft/Scouting+Combine/2005/reynolds022805.htm

and if we draft Rolle he will be playin CB not safety bulluckthebeast

this doesnt mean this will be the first pick consdering we have nine more so lets not think seriously that will be the first pick.
bulluckthebeast

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still doubt we draft Rolle, and whatever team that does draft him will probably think about trying him at FS.

"Tina you fat, lard come get your dinner"
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buddy i cant tell ya who we'll pick, i dont have a clue.
Fisher has mentioned that he wants to recover like the ravens and steelers did. But both teams have excellent defenses. If DJ is there wouldnt he be a great value since most have him as top 5 talent?
I just dont have a clue.
It should be between DJ, Barron, Mike Williams, and Antrell Rolle....i imagine one of these guys will be with the titans.
Chi town Titan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject: barron Reply with quote

There's no way we're taking Barron with the sixth pick.....No Way

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: