You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

New Rumor
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TitansFan9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What makes you say there is a 99.99 percent chance McNair is coming back. I really hope you are right!! I wish it was a 100 percent!!! I really do hope he comes back, but as far as anyone knows he is still undecided.
bulluckthebeast

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fisher has said Mcnair will be back, Reese has said Mcnair will be back, most players believe he'll be back, the media is reporting he probably be back, and he just restructured his contract. I'll be shocked if he does retire this off season.
titangreins

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac restructured his contract, I would say that's a damn good indication he'll be back. I would trade BV (not Black Velvet) for this yrs 2nd and a 2nd next yr to Clev. I woul hate to see BV go, but a high 2nd this yr and probably a high 2nd next yr too and get a McPhearson or a QB to groom. BV was undrafted, so your gonna get two high 2nd rounders (well, definately a high 2nd this yr) for a guy that was undrafted. Pull the trigger.
TitansWinSuperBowl!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Titans won't trade Volek. After we tried so hard to get him back last season why would trade him now. This season proved we need a good backup for McNair. What if Mac gets hurt next year or he retires who do we have? Who's are third? Doug Johnson, I think. Come on. No way. But I do think getting Campbell would be great.
Burton

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure about that, then we would have to cut a QB and that would most likly be Johnson, who most of the team and organization seems to like as a 3rd stringer. So we would basically blow a 2nd round pick on a 3rd string QB, that ain't worth it, unless Mac retires.

With the 3rd pick in the first round the Tennessee
TitansWinSuperBowl!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much longer do you think Mac will last? Even if he stays for two or three more years Billy Volek will be about 30 by then and then we have no one. We have a great oppertunity here with Norm Chow he can groom Campbell for a couple of years and once Mac retires he should be ready to take over.
Burton

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So three more years with mac, three more years after that with bulluck. By the time Campbell will play he'll be 28 thats not that much better, there will be better project QBs out there over the next 6 years.

With the 3rd pick in the first round the Tennessee
bulluckthebeast

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Mcnair does play 3 more years then that means Volek only has 1 year left on his contract. I wouldn't mind drafting someone they think can contribute in 2-3 years in the 4-7 rounds. Volek also has pretty high trade value. I think if we ever want to trade him it's now.

"Tina you fat, lard come get your dinner"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: