Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Maclin Training with Conley & Wilson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chiefer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:31 pm    Post subject: Maclin Training with Conley & Wilson Reply with quote

http://www.chiefs.com/news/article-2/Jeremy-Maclin-Spent-the-Offseason-Training-in-KC-But-Made-Sure-He-Wasn%E2%80%99t-Alone/560bba75-1416-4122-b38f-1885dbd0d072
Quote:

Now, months later, Conley is living with Maclin and learning from one of the best in the game on how to prepare for an upcoming season as a professional.

“It was a really unique time for me to be able to be around somebody to get to know him better—to see how he works and the way that he trains and lives and emulate that,” Conley said. “He has really taken the time to work with me on the deficiencies in my game and the strong points in my game because he wants me to take things to the next level.”

“He was all for it,” Maclin said of Conley coming back to join him in Kansas City. “I just wanted him to be around a vet and see what I did in the offseason. Clearly he’s still young and so you want him to experience certain things, so he went home on the weekends and did what he had to do.

“But when it was time to work, it was time to work. So I just wanted him to understand my process and what I did.”

Just wanted to post this because of all the negativity about losing the third round pick. I think getting Maclin is still worth all the trouble. Much better leader than Bowe could ever hope to be.
Jakuvious

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he can pass on even a bit of his route running ability and his knack for reading zone defenses, it would be excellent. Especially for Conley, who could be a very good player with even average intangibles like that.

Adopt-a-Chief: Travis "Better Than Tony Moeaki" Kelce
72 catches, 875 yards, 5 TDs
Crickett

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see the padawan has found himself a master.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: