You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

ricky good or bad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dolphins#1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:49 pm    Post subject: ricky good or bad Reply with quote

ricky owes the dolphins the 8.6 mil. i wonder what he'll do i think he will come back to the dolphins under a new coaching staff and if he doesn't like it they can trade him for a pick way down the line and if the dolphins get ricky back they won't have to get a running back in FA but i would still draft one as a back up plan, i hope the phins are smart enough to figure out that if they get ricky and they get little ricky(benson) that won't work out because little ricky would look up to his idol to much and become a pot head if he isn't one already.
frankmoore

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: ricky good or bad Reply with quote

I think Ricky is done with the NFL and I really don't think that he'll be coming back to Miami or anywhere else anytime soon.

It's my guess that he's serious when he says that he no longer has a desire to play football. Part of this is due to some of the friends he's kept recently (Jim Brown and Robert Smith, both of whom walked away from the game "in their prime"). And some of it is due to the fact that Ricky is very intelligent (I believe he scored a 35 on his Wonderlic test, which is about two and half times higher than the average score for a running back) and has interests outside of professional sports (he did set up his own website and was a renowned amatuer photographer.

Personally, I hope he finds peace and learns how to be a responsible adult, something that he hasn't demonstrated that he's capable of being in the past.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: