Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 6 GDT: Jaguars (1-3) @ Bears (1-4)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
topwop1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:35 am    Post subject: Week 6 GDT: Jaguars (1-3) @ Bears (1-4) Reply with quote

JAGUARS (1-3) AT BEARS (1-4)

SUNDAY OCTOBER 16, 2016 @ 12:00 PM CT/1:00 PM ET CBS

SOLDIER FIELD, CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

INJURY REPORT TO FOLLOW

GO!
CBears019

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else get the feeling that this is a must-lose game for the Bears? If they want the top pick this is the kinda game you just gotta find some way to lose. Laughing

It's sad. I never thought I'd be ok with this team losing, and certainly would never root for them to lose. But I'm at that point now. Go browns!

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
TexasBearsFan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know how Reese's Peanut Butter cups are two great tastes that taste great together?

This is the inverse: two crappy teams that play crappy football together.

Games where both teams are this bad are impossible to pick, but what the hey, Bears win 24-21.
TexasBearsFan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and here's a fun tidbit: we only have 6 straight losses to go before Fox has the worst winning percentage of any Bears head coach in history! Hooray for records!
G08

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
Anyone else get the feeling that this is a must-lose game for the Bears? If they want the top pick this is the kinda game you just gotta find some way to lose. Laughing

It's sad. I never thought I'd be ok with this team losing, and certainly would never root for them to lose. But I'm at that point now. Go browns!

I don't know if I ever actively root for losses, but once we're officially out of playoff contention I tend to hate losses that much less.

I guess I was glad we lost to Detroit week 17 last season, now that I think about it.

ANYWAY, I'm hoping we lose Laughing

"Grin and BEAR it for Garrett!"

When the defense allows 20 pts or fewer, the Cutler-led Chicago Bears are 36-7
CBears019

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G08 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:

I don't know if I ever actively root for losses, but once we're officially out of playoff contention I tend to hate losses that much less.

I guess I was glad we lost to Detroit week 17 last season, now that I think about it.

ANYWAY, I'm hoping we lose Laughing

"Grin and BEAR it for Garrett!"

I want them to hand the Vikings their first loss. After that I'm fine finishing 2-14 if it leads to us getting the top pick. Beating the pack once would be nice too, but a third win could knock us down to #2.

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
GOGRIESE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Jaguars will try to hand it to us I'm sure...that and their incompetent coaching staff. Lets see if we can take it.

^^ props to LBC on the sig Smile
topwop1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On paper and based on talent the Jags should win this game but they are one of the biggest underachieving teams in the NFL.

I expect a close one similar to the Lions game. Could go either way but I have the Bears pulling out a late one.
GOGRIESE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

topwop1 wrote:
On paper and based on talent the Jags should win this game but they are one of the biggest underachieving teams in the NFL.

I expect a close one similar to the Lions game. Could go either way but I have the Bears pulling out a late one.

This should be another run Howard down their throats game...but we should know by now Loggains wont do that.

^^ props to LBC on the sig Smile
.Buzz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGRIESE wrote:
topwop1 wrote:

This should be another run Howard down their throats game...but we should know by now Loggains wont do that.

We actually are a pretty good run stopping team. Team would be pretty solid if we had a competent coaching staff but we don't, so this game will have plenty of laughs.

El Ramster on the sig
bearsfan323

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

31-30 Jags
Sugashane

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Jags aren't the Colts. Their pass defense gives up about 100 yards less than the Colts' per game so Hoyer won't do squat this week, they won't play near as loose and Massie gets owned or a lot of help (IE- one less receiver for a dump off).

Jags 27-20

On a positive note Jordan hits 100 yards rushing and Meredith doesn't fumble.

Adopt a Bear - Kyle Long (Two Season Streak)
A_Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game is going to be brutal to watch. I think the Bears continue to get yards (8th in the league in yards/game) and continue to fail to score (30th in the league in pts/game)

13 - 10 Jags
G08

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This season quickly has turned into me watching our rookies multiple times per play and seeing if I need to replace Charles Leno (thus far the answer is no).

Thus far, Floyd looks bad (I'm hoping he can get a lot stronger in the off-season or at minimum learn to convert speed to power in his rushes), Whitehair looks like the future at C, Bullard looks a bit overwhelmed and needs to get stronger/thicker to play the 5 in the future, Kwiatkoski plays with some pop but has a difficult time getting off blocks, Bush and DHC have been MIA except for DHC's appetite for flags on ST, Hall looks promising and I have high hopes for Daniel Braverman in 2017.

When the defense allows 20 pts or fewer, the Cutler-led Chicago Bears are 36-7
WindyCity

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Jags have more talent
The Jags have a starting QB
The Jags are coming off a bye week
The Jags are healthier

The Jags may be one of the most under achieving teams, but the Bears are one of the worst.

Jags 24
Bears 16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: