Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A Little Something About Your Fellow Posters, Volume II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bearable

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I had better speak now! lol

I mentioned this in my first couple, three posts that I joined this forum to say I didn't like the draft. Having said that, I really liked the Fox signing and move to a 3-4. I can't wait to see what Fangio builds. And I'm OK with the emphasis on the running game, especially with Cutler. I'm sure the commitment to that side of the ball will be there. But even with all the changes that favor the passing game in today's NFL, I still believe that defenses win championships. Because they do. Offense gives you Fantasy points, and defense brings you championships. On that note, I think too many fans see the world through the prism of fantasy football. In any event, I'll accept the mantle of being a "troll" since I don't like the #7 pick Laughing Laughing I didn't realize I had to agree with the popular people, here. I hope it's not one big, high school click. That's so high school.

Greetings! Smile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:27 pm    Post subject: nomoreshoop Reply with quote

i feel like the kid that keeps showing up at parties when he's never invited, lol. Right now flipping channels and waiting for lightning delay to end for game in Champaign, where i went to school for two degrees. As for the Bears, i thought we would have a painful season, but after that last game, Cleveland is gonna have to look forward to Lebron, lol. no WRs is gonna hurt Jay big time, but if the D improves Any, and we run, who knows?
Tyty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a small town girl living in a lonely world
Sugashane

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:

I hope that midnight train runs over you.

Adopt a Bear - Kyle Long (Two Season Streak)
Tyty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sugashane wrote:
Tyty wrote:

Fite me
Sugashane

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
Sugashane wrote:
Tyty wrote:

Fite me

Adopt a Bear - Kyle Long (Two Season Streak)
SpacemanSpiff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said in the Offseason Thread, due to the Tennessee Titans' hiring of Mike Mularkey, I am boycotting the team. As a result, the Bears have gained a new fan.

A bit about me and the Bears:
Everyone asks: Why the Bears? My dad is from Chicago. The Bears run in my family. I'm the one guy who wasn't a Bears fan, so I guess in a sense I'm getting back to my roots. I always used to play as the Bears on a little-known computer game called NFL Math when I was a kid, and I've followed them closer than any other non-Titans franchise since.

A bit about myself:

I wanted to be a sports journalist. I quickly found out how much I disliked the job and instead settled in playing music. I've been playing drums all my life, and have found that I'm actually able to do some cool things with it. I've gone on multiple tours and cut a few records both of my bands and at the professional level as a hired gun. I also use my journalism skills to do freelance work and other things that help keep the bills paid. Laughing

Otherwise, I just love football and enjoy talking about it with similarly passionate people.

Adopt-A-Titan 2016: Mike Mularkey, the most misunderstood coach in NFL history. Also Ryan Succop, I guess.
Tyty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpacemanSpiff wrote:
As I said in the Offseason Thread, due to the Tennessee Titans' hiring of Mike Mularkey, I am boycotting the team. As a result, the Bears have gained a new fan.

Everyone asks: Why the Bears? My dad is from Chicago. The Bears run in my family. I'm the one guy who wasn't a Bears fan, so I guess in a sense I'm getting back to my roots. I always used to play as the Bears on a little-known computer game called NFL Math when I was a kid, and I've followed them closer than any other non-Titans franchise since.

A bit about myself:

I wanted to be a sports journalist. I quickly found out how much I disliked the job and instead settled in playing music. I've been playing drums all my life, and have found that I'm actually able to do some cool things with it. I've gone on multiple tours and cut a few records both of my bands and at the professional level as a hired gun. I also use my journalism skills to do freelance work and other things that help keep the bills paid. Laughing

Otherwise, I just love football and enjoy talking about it with similarly passionate people.

If you're switching from the Titans to Bears, you're going from super meh to pretty meh. You're inheriting a lot of years of sadness and disappointment Laughing
SpacemanSpiff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:

A bit about myself:

If you're switching from the Titans to Bears, you're going from super meh to pretty meh. You're inheriting a lot of years of sadness and disappointment Laughing

At least the Bears are trying to win. I will leave it at that.

Adopt-A-Titan 2016: Mike Mularkey, the most misunderstood coach in NFL history. Also Ryan Succop, I guess.
Tyty

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like turtles.

but of course
TankWilliams

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
I like turtles.

You furry
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
HuskieBear wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
HuskieBear wrote:
beareezyfaneezy wrote:
Is this where all the KFFL folks landed?

We had a couple pop up right when KFFL shut down/got sold. (MikeFive and Mouse), but it's been pretty quiet as far as posting or new guys showing up.

Yeah they posted a bit here when they first showed up, but I don't remember seeing any of them in a little while.

I know why. They got hurt because Webby closed their thread(read it on their forum). This clearly isnt the forum for them if they are that sensitive.

If that's actually the case, that's hilarious.

What's even funnier is that Webby isn't the one who shut it down...... Laughing

He was the last one to post something, which i only see happens when he locks threads down

Laughing Trust me, it wasn't him - t'was I (mods are able to post in locked threads if they have mod privileges in that forum).

I locked it up since it was about another football forum, albeit one closing down. I just felt it was unnecessary, especially since we have this thread for intros.

That guy sent me a PM too being all pissed at you. Ha.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
HuskieBear wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
HuskieBear wrote:
beareezyfaneezy wrote:
Is this where all the KFFL folks landed?

We had a couple pop up right when KFFL shut down/got sold. (MikeFive and Mouse), but it's been pretty quiet as far as posting or new guys showing up.

Yeah they posted a bit here when they first showed up, but I don't remember seeing any of them in a little while.

I know why. They got hurt because Webby closed their thread(read it on their forum). This clearly isnt the forum for them if they are that sensitive.

If that's actually the case, that's hilarious.

What's even funnier is that Webby isn't the one who shut it down...... Laughing

He was the last one to post something, which i only see happens when he locks threads down

Laughing Trust me, it wasn't him - t'was I (mods are able to post in locked threads if they have mod privileges in that forum).

I locked it up since it was about another football forum, albeit one closing down. I just felt it was unnecessary, especially since we have this thread for intros.

That guy sent me a PM too being all pissed at you. Ha.

Hahahaha that's hilarious. Good times...

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
DABEARSLCF04

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

truck im working on, I have a 4 inch lift in the front and putting in the 4 inch lift in the rear, and still need to put in the 3 inch body lift. Gonna name her the Excalibur. She is going to be so red neck eh.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DABEARSLCF04 wrote:

truck im working on, I have a 4 inch lift in the front and putting in the 4 inch lift in the rear, and still need to put in the 3 inch body lift. Gonna name her the Excalibur. She is going to be so red neck eh.

You gonna put a Hemi in it?

2013 Bears Forum Pick'em Champion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: