Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A Little Something About Your Fellow Posters, Volume II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bearable


Joined: 26 Apr 2015
Posts: 123
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I had better speak now! lol

I mentioned this in my first couple, three posts that I joined this forum to say I didn't like the draft. Having said that, I really liked the Fox signing and move to a 3-4. I can't wait to see what Fangio builds. And I'm OK with the emphasis on the running game, especially with Cutler. I'm sure the commitment to that side of the ball will be there. But even with all the changes that favor the passing game in today's NFL, I still believe that defenses win championships. Because they do. Offense gives you Fantasy points, and defense brings you championships. On that note, I think too many fans see the world through the prism of fantasy football. In any event, I'll accept the mantle of being a "troll" since I don't like the #7 pick Laughing Laughing I didn't realize I had to agree with the popular people, here. I hope it's not one big, high school click. That's so high school.

Greetings! Smile
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tiredofmoving


Joined: 29 Aug 2015
Posts: 15
Location: College Station, Texas
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:27 pm    Post subject: nomoreshoop Reply with quote

i feel like the kid that keeps showing up at parties when he's never invited, lol. Right now flipping channels and waiting for lightning delay to end for game in Champaign, where i went to school for two degrees. As for the Bears, i thought we would have a painful season, but after that last game, Cleveland is gonna have to look forward to Lebron, lol. no WRs is gonna hurt Jay big time, but if the D improves Any, and we run, who knows?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5389
Location: do what you want ea I'm not your mother
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a small town girl living in a lonely world
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sugashane


Joined: 06 Jan 2013
Posts: 3285
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
Just a small town girl living in a lonely world


I hope that midnight train runs over you.
_________________
2013 Kyle Long Rookie of the Year Award

Adopt a Bear - Kyle Long (Two Season Streak)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5389
Location: do what you want ea I'm not your mother
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sugashane wrote:
Tyty wrote:
Just a small town girl living in a lonely world


I hope that midnight train runs over you.


Fite me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sugashane


Joined: 06 Jan 2013
Posts: 3285
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
Sugashane wrote:
Tyty wrote:
Just a small town girl living in a lonely world


I hope that midnight train runs over you.


Fite me



_________________
2013 Kyle Long Rookie of the Year Award

Adopt a Bear - Kyle Long (Two Season Streak)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SpacemanSpiff


Joined: 08 Feb 2007
Posts: 8305
Location: Gainesville, Florida
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said in the Offseason Thread, due to the Tennessee Titans' hiring of Mike Mularkey, I am boycotting the team. As a result, the Bears have gained a new fan.

A bit about me and the Bears:
Everyone asks: Why the Bears? My dad is from Chicago. The Bears run in my family. I'm the one guy who wasn't a Bears fan, so I guess in a sense I'm getting back to my roots. I always used to play as the Bears on a little-known computer game called NFL Math when I was a kid, and I've followed them closer than any other non-Titans franchise since.

A bit about myself:

I wanted to be a sports journalist. I quickly found out how much I disliked the job and instead settled in playing music. I've been playing drums all my life, and have found that I'm actually able to do some cool things with it. I've gone on multiple tours and cut a few records both of my bands and at the professional level as a hired gun. I also use my journalism skills to do freelance work and other things that help keep the bills paid. Laughing

Otherwise, I just love football and enjoy talking about it with similarly passionate people.
_________________


Adopt-A-Titan 2016: Mike Mularkey, the most misunderstood coach in NFL history. Also Ryan Succop, I guess.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5389
Location: do what you want ea I'm not your mother
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpacemanSpiff wrote:
As I said in the Offseason Thread, due to the Tennessee Titans' hiring of Mike Mularkey, I am boycotting the team. As a result, the Bears have gained a new fan.

A bit about me and the Bears:
Everyone asks: Why the Bears? My dad is from Chicago. The Bears run in my family. I'm the one guy who wasn't a Bears fan, so I guess in a sense I'm getting back to my roots. I always used to play as the Bears on a little-known computer game called NFL Math when I was a kid, and I've followed them closer than any other non-Titans franchise since.

A bit about myself:

I wanted to be a sports journalist. I quickly found out how much I disliked the job and instead settled in playing music. I've been playing drums all my life, and have found that I'm actually able to do some cool things with it. I've gone on multiple tours and cut a few records both of my bands and at the professional level as a hired gun. I also use my journalism skills to do freelance work and other things that help keep the bills paid. Laughing

Otherwise, I just love football and enjoy talking about it with similarly passionate people.


If you're switching from the Titans to Bears, you're going from super meh to pretty meh. You're inheriting a lot of years of sadness and disappointment Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SpacemanSpiff


Joined: 08 Feb 2007
Posts: 8305
Location: Gainesville, Florida
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
As I said in the Offseason Thread, due to the Tennessee Titans' hiring of Mike Mularkey, I am boycotting the team. As a result, the Bears have gained a new fan.

A bit about me and the Bears:
Everyone asks: Why the Bears? My dad is from Chicago. The Bears run in my family. I'm the one guy who wasn't a Bears fan, so I guess in a sense I'm getting back to my roots. I always used to play as the Bears on a little-known computer game called NFL Math when I was a kid, and I've followed them closer than any other non-Titans franchise since.

A bit about myself:

I wanted to be a sports journalist. I quickly found out how much I disliked the job and instead settled in playing music. I've been playing drums all my life, and have found that I'm actually able to do some cool things with it. I've gone on multiple tours and cut a few records both of my bands and at the professional level as a hired gun. I also use my journalism skills to do freelance work and other things that help keep the bills paid. Laughing

Otherwise, I just love football and enjoy talking about it with similarly passionate people.


If you're switching from the Titans to Bears, you're going from super meh to pretty meh. You're inheriting a lot of years of sadness and disappointment Laughing


At least the Bears are trying to win. I will leave it at that.
_________________


Adopt-A-Titan 2016: Mike Mularkey, the most misunderstood coach in NFL history. Also Ryan Succop, I guess.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5389
Location: do what you want ea I'm not your mother
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like turtles.
_________________
ThefriendformerlyknownasMathManbuthedoesntlikewatdogs wrote:
Tyty wrote:
Do you think I'm cool


but of course
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TankWilliams


Joined: 11 Dec 2007
Posts: 17067
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
I like turtles.


You furry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZBearsFan


Joined: 04 Feb 2006
Posts: 13173
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
HuskieBear wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
HuskieBear wrote:
beareezyfaneezy wrote:
Is this where all the KFFL folks landed?


We had a couple pop up right when KFFL shut down/got sold. (MikeFive and Mouse), but it's been pretty quiet as far as posting or new guys showing up.


Yeah they posted a bit here when they first showed up, but I don't remember seeing any of them in a little while.


I know why. They got hurt because Webby closed their thread(read it on their forum). This clearly isnt the forum for them if they are that sensitive.


If that's actually the case, that's hilarious.


What's even funnier is that Webby isn't the one who shut it down...... Laughing


He was the last one to post something, which i only see happens when he locks threads down


Laughing Trust me, it wasn't him - t'was I (mods are able to post in locked threads if they have mod privileges in that forum).

I locked it up since it was about another football forum, albeit one closing down. I just felt it was unnecessary, especially since we have this thread for intros.

That guy sent me a PM too being all pissed at you. Ha.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 17980
Location: Darien, IL
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
HuskieBear wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
HuskieBear wrote:
beareezyfaneezy wrote:
Is this where all the KFFL folks landed?


We had a couple pop up right when KFFL shut down/got sold. (MikeFive and Mouse), but it's been pretty quiet as far as posting or new guys showing up.


Yeah they posted a bit here when they first showed up, but I don't remember seeing any of them in a little while.


I know why. They got hurt because Webby closed their thread(read it on their forum). This clearly isnt the forum for them if they are that sensitive.


If that's actually the case, that's hilarious.


What's even funnier is that Webby isn't the one who shut it down...... Laughing


He was the last one to post something, which i only see happens when he locks threads down


Laughing Trust me, it wasn't him - t'was I (mods are able to post in locked threads if they have mod privileges in that forum).

I locked it up since it was about another football forum, albeit one closing down. I just felt it was unnecessary, especially since we have this thread for intros.

That guy sent me a PM too being all pissed at you. Ha.


Hahahaha that's hilarious. Good times...
_________________
👮


AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DABEARSLCF04


Joined: 07 Apr 2009
Posts: 1575
Location: Eatonia, SK, Canada
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



truck im working on, I have a 4 inch lift in the front and putting in the 4 inch lift in the rear, and still need to put in the 3 inch body lift. Gonna name her the Excalibur. She is going to be so red neck eh.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
bkokot


Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 3148
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DABEARSLCF04 wrote:


truck im working on, I have a 4 inch lift in the front and putting in the 4 inch lift in the rear, and still need to put in the 3 inch body lift. Gonna name her the Excalibur. She is going to be so red neck eh.


You gonna put a Hemi in it?
_________________
2016 Adopt-a-Bear
Alshon Jeffery

2013 Bears Forum Pick'em Champion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group